+27603483377 POWERFUL MAGIC RING FOR MONEY,POWER,BUSINESS,LUCK AND WEALTH

Moderator: kev yorks

mamabashiirah

+27603483377 POWERFUL MAGIC RING FOR MONEY,POWER,BUSINESS,LUCK AND WEALTH

Post by mamabashiirah »

Magic ring for wealth , magic money ring of riches – magic rings for money +27603483377 in UK,USA,CANADA,ASUTRALIA.
Powerful money magic ring
The purposes of magic rings for money is to boost your income flow, turn you in to a money magnet. These money magic rings concentrate your luck and immense the power and speed through which the wearer can attract huge sums of money.
Money magic rings are potent tools for money attraction and money doubling mechanism. If you need money in abundance these are the kind of rings I can make for you.
Wisdom magic rings – Magic rings for power – worn by leaders and politicians
The divine purpose of these rings is wisdom. These are rare rings; I only make them for individuals who prove to be candidates of national or international leadership. The intention of wearers of wisdom magic ring is to boost wisdom, attract good luck, to dispel evil, and to banish fear.
Wisdom is power, these are kinds of rings which were worn by historical miraculous figures like king Solomon, Alexander the great and Julius Caesar.
These rings will win the wearer favor from his or followers. People will respect your decision and always bow to your commands.
I make these magic rings from materials influenced by blessings of various planets and thus able to confer upon the wearer’s wisdom.
If you need a powerful magic ring that suits your needs
you can make a phone call at +27603483377 or text me via WhatsApp
Alternatively you can send me an email [email protected]

Magic ring for love – Get luck in love, protect your relationship and prevent competition in your marriage – Bring back lost love.
If you desire peace and harmony in your relationship these are the magic rings for you. Magic ring for love enable the wearer gain what they demand in a relationship be it peace, harmony, protection, passion or attraction.
If you want to secure your love or attract new love at your own terms, then order for these magic rings for love.
If you need a powerful magic ring that suits your needs
you can make a phone call at +27603483377 or text me via WhatsApp
Alternatively you can send me an email at [email protected]