NBA 2K22 is a very solid video game overall

(AIM: GKP)
Informed Discussion. Please read forum rules before posting.

Moderator: kev yorks

Bestmengqin

NBA 2K22 is a very solid video game overall

Post by Bestmengqin »

For the second year in a row, NBA 2K added all 30 teams"public announcement announcers' voices in the game. It's great to hear the Mavs broadcaster Sean Heath during the gameplay. It will make fans feel like they are at the American Airlines Center watching the Mavericks play.

MyCareer's MyCareer mode has changed the narrative of the previous year's game. Players are given three options to start their career. They could go to colleges, move to the G League, or jump directly onto the NBA draft. I went with the G League route because I was curious to see whether it allowed me to choose from any in the G League franchises. However, you are sent to the G League Ignite team by default.

I'm a bit surprised that they chose to make the City the primary hub for the career mode this year considering all negativity NBA 2K got from players last year. Maybe, they were unable to think of a new concept to host the hub in this season and decided to go with the City once more.

Fans can continue to go to the various shops and purchase the appropriate clothing for their player. The new companies have been added to the clothing line this season and you should keep an eye out for when they release the new items. Unfortunately, I was unable to play the game due to a bug in the PS5 version and therefore I'm not able to be in the middle of a lengthy discussion about the new features in this game mode.

NBA 2K22 is a very solid video game overall . It's as good as previous games have been. I believe that PS5 and Xbox Series X owners should 100 percent get the game due to the improved graphics and new My Player mode story alone.

If you want to know more about NBA 2K, you can go to https://www.nba2king.com/