It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:14 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

Will company name change on this board

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Will company name change on this board

Post Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:02 pm

To reflect the new name and new beginning. I really hope so
Martini069

Re: Will company name change on this board

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:27 am

Needs and admin to do that
FUBAR@Birth

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:08 am

FAO Admin, please change the name of this board to Star Pheonix Group in line with the company name change so we can continue the conversation and see where this leads, if anywhere.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Seems admins have abandoned board which is such a shame
Martini069

Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:18 am

You have to laugh at this post on lse from baby@ fubar

I’m not in denial share, I just don’t need reminding every day

We know it’s all gone wrong and little or no chance of getting anything back. But putting on a record everyday or a movie that makes you miserable isn’t a healthy way to try and move on in your life. IMO

Shame these posters didn’t apply the same sentiment when they tried to hound Oma off the boards fir posting negative comments. Don’t worry baby fubar the sp everyday reminds you of what a cock you’ve been your continued baiting of negative posters just reminds us how much you haven’t moved on.....keep up the great work until the latest incarnation goes under.
Perhaps if you lot hadn’t had your heads up your arses for so long then it wouldn’t be so painful being mocked about your incompetence....what goes around comes around....a good start would be to stop defending that ramping clown on advfn when he’s attacked, and rightly so, on LSE for still ramping this POS......
Now that would be moving on.....
QANTAS

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:06 am

Police must be closing in soon I guess, Looking forward to butt **** every night ?

Love and kisses
FUBAR@Birth

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:31 am

Awwwwww diddums, does poor baby blubbs not want to be reminded of what a clown he has been throwing all his hard earned gambling money away...no crime in mocking loosers(sic) like yourself in fact it’s enjoyable watching how bitter you are.....
Glad ws keep the ramping site running to remind you all how right Oma was......

Karma......

I’m sure Hayden is pooping his pants....c’mon blubs admit how much you blew so we can have a good old laugh.......

Ps no signs of you moving on and getting over your bitterness at those losses......jeez a few of you really deserve the stiffing range have given you........never met a group of such sanctimonious arseholes who can’t take their medicine because their blatant ramping failed, even better they still,support the biggest clown out there......
QANTAS

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:53 am

People have lost masses on STA, false QANTAS. But not since 2014!!! That is what is amazing about this battle across all STA boards that has been waged since then. What has it achieved - apart from self-gratification and mental illness?

I am not supporting those who are positive, negative or neutral in their STA opinions. But PL did leave this share with rather a problem in 2014 and 3 managements have had to try and wrestle it into some form of respectability since then.

Not much money will have been lost (if any) by those who have invested whilst Rory, Yan Liu and Gu have been in charge. It is what it is and has always been - a very precarious AIM share in which no-one should invest any money they cannot afford to lose.

It was ever thus.
cymrurhydd

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Please keep spouting the venomous narcissistic rants Qantas or whatever name you choose to use now Oma. The fact you want to spend such time spewing your bile tells me that of anyone on this board, it’s you that is hurting, needy and most mentally disturbed of all. I and others have moved on, I enjoy my life, I lost money here but it was money I could afford to lose So everytime I see your multiple id’s ranting again and again and again at me and whoever else, I chuckle a little to myself, as I know we are still in your deranged head in your little caravan, sitting in your shrek onesey, with just a single bar electric fire on for heat and wanking yourself furiously over 1980’s copies of Baywatch to keep yourself warm.

Please keep it up, the rants and targeted bile I mean. Not that chipolata between your hairless scrawny thighs.

Best wishes for 2020, I’m sure your wish for a room in the local asylum will come true eventually, just keep praying to that little statue of My Little Pony on your caravan window.

Luffs and kisses, Fubs xxxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:00 pm

There is only one Oma, clearly smarter than Fubar.

Please don't share the intimate details of your life and assets. You're a loser , simples...
Omadawn17

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:32 am

Hahaha loving it ! He just can’t help biting that hook can he no matter what fishy costume he’s wearing. Keep it coming lad, everytime you reply to me, this entire board knows I own your ass and your an even bigger loser. It’s a win win for me ;)

Luffs ya.

Fubs xxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:33 am

Lol....it was money I could afford to use but please don’t remind me on LSE because it’s painful to be reminded everyday lol.....

Poor baby blubs....blubbing into his cornfkakes because shareshopper1 posts the truth about this company....sounding quite bitter to everyone here.....

Might go back through blubs posting history on lse, what’s left of it.....hahahahaha

Lol. “Your an even bigger loser” although I’m quite surprised you managed to spell loser correct, education isn’t great in 3rd world countries down under a bit like their recent rugby exploits.......lol

Recent baby blubbing on lse

Share I used to read and respect your posts but I have to say I am somewhat saddened and disgusted now. There is plenty of long term holders here deeply under water and clearly want to be in a better place no matter how it pans out. We know this is fraught with danger and a positive outcome for most is unlikely. But rubbing people’s noses in it, mocking, spouting off vitriol and generally gloating is just unbecoming and poor taste mate. Do us a favour eh and maybe just give it up.

I wonder who wants to be in a better place......snigger snigger a range gambler posting for others to benefit......hilarious.......this board is full of the biggest losers ever albeit most have realised their mistakes there are a couple left of which blubber is one and the biggest clown of all on advfn.....
Loving watching the pair of you get wiped out not once but twice....it’s like buy one get one free except it hasn’t cost anything in the first place .......karma .....
QANTAS

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:09 am

Yup. Seems riled.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:44 am

Same clown posting as Seangullpieman on LSE, isn't Sean Irish for John and Murphy is a good Irish surname?
Celticheart07

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Of course it is coco, they are all the same poster mocking you, stick to your recovery thread where you and the other sad clown can get mocked to your hearts content...the sooner this dog goes under and it will the sooner you can get kicked out of your house fir gambling behind your partners back......pure karma and thoroughly deserved....

SS1 - posting about how bad Range (now Star Phoenix) is can be quite cathartic and helps in dealing with their awful failures. Those trying to stop you posting haven't dealt with the situation and therefore are still hopelessly trying to claw some losses back rather than move on and hope to dupe newbies into investing. We know whose these people are and so does Gordon. Bring on 2020 when this sorry mess will come to an end.

You and blubs@birth 2 peas in a pod who can’t accept the inevitable.....comedy gold.....
Love the fact you can’t respond to Sean.....anyway wasn’t your latest inch high private eye moment Hayden.....make your iq152 mind which it is......
QANTAS

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:53 pm

I expect it will in time. No hurry as not much happened yet since everything was changed 3 weeks ago.
cymrurhydd

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:29 pm

Fubar / Celtic.

Thank you so much for buying my shares. I've really enjoyed spending the money, satisfaction words can't describe.

"**** Up Beyond All Recognition" ...I need say no more.
Omadawn17

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:55 pm

how’s the dealership doing in your son’s less than capable hands?
Celticheart07

Post Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 am

Oma

I hope you blew Celtic’s hard earned cash which he has blown behind his partners back along with a few loans secured against their property, to,stay at luxury hotels, no campanile rooms for you along with some decent first class flights avoid drowning your sorrows in a schiphol bar whilst drowning your sorrows avoidingbGitdon but best of all paying or a decent accountant so that when you are caught lying about boasting how successful you are con a bb you don’t end up being investigated for tax fraud......

It’s been a great year seeing Celticheart07 wiped out not once but twice and HMRC going to investigate him fir false tax returns.....

2020 will be better when that final £390 left from £56k finally gets wiped out....can’t wait .....

Karma.....pure and utter Karma, no one more deserving than Adrian aka Pinocchio
QANTAS

Post Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:46 am

Will company name change on this board? I expect it will in time. No hurry to change, imho. A rose by any other thorn comes to mind.
cymrurhydd

Post Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:04 pm

Omadump when you learn to spell and use good grammar then I will maybe get worried and you will have the right to try and mock someone , until then you can only get things right by copying and pasting other people’s posts. You continue to be therefore the resident multi faced loony we have all come to love and laugh at, you should change your name to cybil! Even that will likely be lost on you.

No blubbing here matey, and anyone reading my posts will see I’m simply saying it’s boring hearing the same gripes every day and even share1 has agreed with me, so again it’s only saddo cybil that likes to gloat and crow only to try and make those poor self inflicted wounds feel better. I love you are so far of the mark with me with what you think you know. Lol makes you even more loony than we thought possible.

Having completed two house projects and sales recently, just paid for my own house in cash and sitting on a very nice annual income doing not very much I know I am very fortunate than most regards Range, unlike yourself who lost everything and has gone mentally inept as a result. Yes i lost money, but life changing and devastating clear as your was, emmm no! You keep it up muppet pus, I’m loving these rants. Makes a change from watching usual Xmas tv crap repeats. Can’t wait for the next episode of Omageddon, the final ejaculation! More Die Limp and Softy than Die Hard !

As ever waiting for the next bite to show us I’m still getting under your skin, till then luffs and kisses from your number one head f*** Fubs xxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:37 pm

I am so pleased you're recovering your losses painting and decorating. I purchased a Range Rover. Thank you so much for your significant contribution.

I assume that you're referring to your police pension given your earlier post?
Omadawn17

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:29 am

Amongst other things and Yeah what of it ?

So you can read old posts, hardly makes you a detective does it Inspector Clouseau.

I’ve had bigger and badder women never mind men if you can call yourself that make threats and try to spook me Omageddon. Get a life you but keep posting about me please, i love it that I’m making you spend your time wading through hundreds of posts and letting me get inside your head.

Enjoy the Range Rover, you’ve just lost over 20% driving it out the garage. Your investment decisions haven’t improved any I see. Lol.

As always luffs and kisses. Fubsywubsy xxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:11 am

Oma

Baby blubs doesn’t come across as a successful property developer who has plenty of time on his hands, begging ss1 not to dredge up the past so as to remind others less fortunate then himself, snigger snigger , is very noble but rather dubious.
He comes across as very bitter and trying to silence ss1’s perfect assessment, in range, in the hope he might claw something back of those huge losses and let’s face it he’s been wiped out as much as celticheart07 just shows how desperate, and stuck in the past, he is....

Keep on blubbing baby blubs.....
QANTAS

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:28 am

Oma...this version is more accurate........

Baby blubs doesn’t come across as a successful property developer who has plenty of time on his hands, begging ss1 not to dredge up the past so as to remind others less fortunate then himself, snigger snigger , is very noble but rather dubious.
He comes across as very bitter and extremely angry and trying to silence ss1’s perfect assessment, in range, in the hope he might claw something back of those huge losses and let’s face it he’s been wiped out as much as celticheart07 just shows how desperate, and stuck in the past, he is....
Mind you if you’d blown a fair chunk of your retirement fund, which judging by previous comments it’s seem likely and having to work doing houses up, be angry as well......poop poor baby........reminds me of another range investor who does their own DIY and has to rent out rooms to make ends meet, as a pensioner......some posters deserve everything range has given them.....karma ........

Keep on blubbing baby blubs.....
QANTAS

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:25 pm

Very sad last two posts by fake QANTAS. Hope your demons flee and you have some closure this Christmas.
cymrurhydd

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:32 pm

Agree he certainly has plenty demons lol in his head.

You believe what you like cybil, fill yer boots. I guess we have one more turkey for Xmas

Fubsy doing his bit and loving a loony for Xmas, kept it coming pal yer special xxxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:17 am

Good to see you’ve calmed down blubs, Oma certainly can rattle your cage.
I always thought it was great to see Oma getting one over you lot....looks like he still reaches the parts others posters can’t......snigger snigger

The best bit is all readers know he completely cleaned you out in this dog......what’s not to like......

Anyway keep on hoping this will turn around and we can watch your pips squeezed further until the long stop date expires and you are completely wiped out.....even more fun as you are so desperate for this to turn around judging by your angry posts....
Celticheart07 and blubs wiped out at the same time....BOGOF better value than Tesco
Have a great Christmas, I’m sure Oma will, with all your hard earned police cash......lol

Karma........
QANTAS

Post Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:02 pm

Cybil, Qantas omacock whatever you want to call yourself then now or in the future. If you think I’m getting even mildly upset from anything you write your even more deluded than I thought. What’s priceless is your feeble attempt to try and turn it round, again everytime you try to come back then everyone knows your a class one losing cock womble who has let me, Range and all the other investors in here you are infatuated with really f*** with your head. And even better keep F****** with your head. And I’m glad. As a parasitic narcissistic imbecile with the intelligence of a drunk newt and the wit of a pug licking its own arse after shitting itself, I understand all you have in life is to try and be bitter and twisted to people who have actually done nothing to you, but as a failure in life and investing I guess you have to block it out somehow.

So please keep it up, we are all laughing at you every time you respond, taking another bite out of the loser donut sprinkled with failure sprinkles and baby’s tears icing. The only thing you or any of your identities you hide behind has ever “taken” is a sample to the STD clinic for testing after having sex with a donkey cause in your perverted head, it looked at you and clearly wanted you. The fact your now ten years into a bitter legal dispute with Pete the Donkey as you named it after PL, for custody of the kiss me quick hat sums up your inability to move on with anything, whats even more surprising is the fact that you were the taker in the relationship. But then we have always know you were the real Ass on here eh mate ;)

Shall wait with baited breath no doubt for your boring continued retort not!, fill yer boots, as it’s the only thing you’ll be filling again in your life. You take care now, as i said your special, special needs ;) luffs Fubs xxxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Just studied all the correspondence in answer to the original question - will name of company on World Stocks eventually change to Star Phoenix.

Another good question is when will we have a Star Phoenix website? Not this side of January 6th, am suspecting.

Not sure the original question was begging attempted character assassinations. Yes, I find fake QANTAS and other stupid multi-ID clone names on all the boards a bit irritating, but the lad has severe mental problems caused by losing more than anybody else back in the Landau era. Nice to see everyone gives him luff and hisses.

Luff and kisses from me also, QANTAS. Fight your demons - you will win through.
cymrurhydd

Post Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:50 pm

Wow - I only asked if the admin was going to change the name of the board and all this hatred floods out. Fubar you do seem an angry person who has to have the last word. You may need that breathe one day.

Looking forward to next week
Martini069

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:15 am

Comical,
Predictable
Cybil personified
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:14 am

Oh we have a very angry baby blubber 2 posts in a 24hr period......ouch

.......Just a reminder of where baby blubs is this week, who clearly wants to be in a better place, judging from the post below and has held on to this POS in the hope it that a miracle happens, lol....needless to say the pain for blubs still continues. Have to say I was quite fortunate to sell at £7 a share in old money oh that does make me giggle when I read blubs vitriolic rants

Ps ss1 don’t rub blubs nose in it he wants to be in a better place and has found it abusing posters on the ramping forum set up for loosers(sic)
Have to commend blubs on yesterday’s ranting as it was so angry i actually got bored reading it. Another ignorant lout from down under......they always lacked class.......snigger snigger

Now get back to your mortgage free garden shed where you can count your hard earned police pension and pour yourself a fosters...........lol

Share I used to read and respect your posts but I have to say I am somewhat saddened and disgusted now. There is plenty of long term holders here deeply under water and clearly want to be in a better place no matter how it pans out. We know this is fraught with danger and a positive outcome for most is unlikely. But rubbing people’s noses in it, mocking, spouting off vitriol and generally gloating is just unbecoming and poor taste mate. Do us a favour eh and maybe just give it up.
QANTAS

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:18 am

Two things I have learned in 6 years now of watching the 100 plus ID troll try and destroy everyone but himself is:
1. He has probably destroyed himself and his own self-worth as a person.
2. Whatever name he posts in (fake martinio69, fake lewisyfawr and fake QANTAS on this board are just three) he seems to get off on posters abusing him. It actually seems to fuel his fire of vitriol.
cymrurhydd

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:13 am

Unquestionably - riled.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:57 pm

Fubar does seem to be riled and have some anger management issues. Best to let it go Drongo
Martini069

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Haha bit too obvious there Martini- losing the sang-froid somewhat.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Lol again

Cybil
Predictable.
Posts using his multi id’s as he does on other boards to try and kid on he has people on his side and using reverse psychology.
Yep clearly touching a nerve. Ask Santa cybil for a better book on how not be a number one loser in life, but then maybe you wrote the book ! The fact your stooping to such poor efforts is evidence to us all that I really piss you off. Brilliant. Loving every second.

Your number one **** is sending you hugs and kisses and opening a can of fosters in toast to you Fruit Loop, cheers
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Wonder who said this

“Can’t believe the gloating on here. Makes me sick.”

Suck it up fubs.....things not going too well despite your protestation..........

Lol.........only post here using one name, and don’t post on lse.....of course I love winding your biggest ramping rival.......although he seems to be crying into his cornflakes these days........

You would love to have sold at my exit price.......many many years ago ........it’s great I will always have that over you and nothing you can do about it.......

You’ve been had real good by Kev York’s et al........

Karma.....happy Christmas mate.......

Snigger snigger
QANTAS

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:29 pm

But we all know the truth and know your the biggest prick and liar the earth has to offer, we will always have that on you cybil.

Luffs ya xxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:37 pm

Fubar behaving like a spoilt child with a broken Barbie doll
Omadawn17

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Ooooooo all the fake iDs are getting out to play today ! Keep em coming cybil.

Just opened another can of fosters for ya ;) xxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:33 pm

dregs comes too mind
Omadawn17

Post Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:48 am

Bait

Hook

Fish

Caught

Cybil Landed :)

Lol keep it coming xxx. Give me a comment from another fake ID go on pleeease. I got a whole fridge full of Fosters on chill for ya
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:04 am

With your qualifications wouldn't you be better as s security guard with Mother Care than spending your life on a sofa drinking a chavs drink, mourning your losses. Your invest in Range isn't going to give you the lifestyle you wanted.

Off to the Maldives now back in the New Year
Omadawn17

Post Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:45 pm

My cock’s bigger than your cock, type of thing
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:51 am

It appears so rasclatt. Cybil loves to dish it but can’t ever take it, he’s very Trumpish that way

But everytime he replies to me, I smile a little more as I know I’m still pissing him off big time and making him look an ever bigger cock than he was before. And it means he’s not hassling someone else. So it’s all for the greater good.

Enjoy Butlins Cybil, no feeling up the red coats now.

Luffs as always Fubs xxx
FUBAR@Birth

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:29 am

Was expecting bad news RNS at 7am, sp to plummet below 1p in early trade, and oil price to be below $50 a barrel. Over 100 posters have supplied that info last week, and assumed it would be fact this morning.

Have all 100 who troll these boards lost their touch?

And now he is in the Maldives, who will attack STA and her shareholders during the next fortnight? We need to be told.
cymrurhydd

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm

Maldives my arse. Maldova if lucky. Lol

Pssst. Oooh there goes another can of Fosters
Chin chin Cybil xxx
FUBAR@Birth