It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:19 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

AGM - 29th November

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

AGM - 29th November

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:41 am

main bites

Resolution 1 – Adoption of Remuneration Report
(will it get voted down ?)

Resolution 2 – Re-election of Director – Mr Lubing Liu
(will he get enough votes ?)

Resolution 5 – Consolidation of capital - all Securities be consolidated
at a ratio of 100:1
(bout bloody time)

Resolution 6 – Change of Company name - for the name of the Company to be changed to Star Phoenix Group Ltd
(bout bloody time)

so, no more RRL ticker (unless LO keep it but unlikely ?) - bliss
20,000 - 40,000 troll posts all deleted in 1 go - bliss again
troll has to go get a life - no chance
:-)

troll here is called martini069 and lewisyfawr and omadawn17 - elsewhere this p**** has about 10-20 active aliases and 60+ banned aliases

http://www.rangeresources.co.uk/fileadm ... _-_asx.pdf
therealmartini069

Re: AGM - 29th November

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:47 am

Wrong
Omadawn17

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

f*** off rangenoresources u ****
and take your 70 other aliases with you

you are too dumb & thick to be the real oma & taking other peoples IDs is a cock riser for you....you have previous as I already know

therealmartini069

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:06 am

Agree with Oma. You are wrong, Martini. Very much doubt Oma wants to get his life back after these proposed changes. He will continue to post anti-Celtic ramblings on SPIT (Star Phoenix International Trading).

Love new punchy name proposed and 100:1 dilution. With hopeful "new acquisitions" and up to two fresh faces at main table from Sramec, may even become a phoenix and prove de-rampers wrong.
cymrurhydd

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:09 pm

Haven't read it yet...but name change and consolidation are things I like.

Am going to make an effort to get to this, I've attended the last 3/4 and each has been interesting in it's own right. I'd encourage others to go to, its your money after all.

I'd encourage the more negative posters to go as well, it baffles me why you can post all day every day but never confront the BOD when given ample opportunity.
Momo

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Somebody really has some real anger management issues. Good to see the other posters on this thread make sensible comments without the asterisks
Martini069

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Have to chuckle at lewisytroll talking to himself on this thread, you couldn’t make it up luckily range manage plenty of fiction to make up for it.
No huge endorsement from the ego......his disappointing...

Cherries on the cake
QANTAS

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:54 pm

2 last posts by Qantas and martini069 and BOTh by this very sick troll aka Omadawn17 here & Lewisyfawr here

50+ names on advfn and is loadsamony and seangullpieman and darth.trader on lse

Be great to see all 20,000 of their hard worked, talking to themselves posts disappear when name & ticker changes

Bring it on

fking ****
therealmartini069

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:05 pm

Real Martini. Agree with you, but so admire the way the troll presents a united front on all boards. Unlike us shareholders who are always arguing with each other.

We argue like each of the political parties do about Brexit. Kate Hoey vs Angela Eagles on one side of the House. Ken Clarke vs Bill Cash on other side.

I totally agree with Harriet Harman and Nigel Farage about Brexit myself. Celtic Heart is responsible for the cock-up and procrastination (another word for ramping) since 2016.
cymrurhydd

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Perhaps we could all have a whip round for OMA to come to the AGM from his caravan in Spain?
He could then have a good rant at the current directors for all the misdemeanors of the various previous regimes - though he is a lot like Pistol Pete is now - Bankrupt financially & morally!!!!!!!!
What a saddo!!!!!!!!!!!
enfranglais

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Might be time to close worldstocks anyway, most posting in the other place now anyway.
No pms on that please if you don't know where it is........
Momo

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:19 pm

That’ll be me then lol
FUBAR@Birth

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 pm

Me too, I dunno what's going on.
The AGM date is a bit tricky for me, but might be able to get along if a planned holiday doesn't happen.
ErraticPhil

Post Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:31 pm

It would be good to see you again Phil and any other holders, exholders or general voyeurs and sadists.

As an fyi to anyone else reading I will not be posting any feedback from the event this time if I do indeed go.
Momo

Post Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:34 pm

I wouldn’t worry about it mono, that well known liar and multi Id ramper lewisyfawr aka martini069 aka the realmartini069 aka cymruhudd.....will be driving his new Mercedes to the agm and reporting back.......lol
QANTAS

Post Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:48 am

Wouldnt waste my time at the AGM but would be great to catch up over a beer afterwards
miniboy

Post Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:25 am

Not going, QANTAS. Very seldom go over Offa's Dyke these days and have rather different plans in next few weeks. In God's own country. Thanks for posting, though.

Mercedes a whole year old now!!! May get a new one before Christmas - if Merc give me a good deal. Loved having roof down this summer, as first time with a soft top.
cymrurhydd

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 am

Did anybody go to the last AGM? I heard it was a poor turnout
Martini069

Post Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:18 pm

See you on Friday, all being well, Momo.
ErraticPhil

Post Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Good stuff Phil. Had a genuine fear it might just be me!
Momo

Post Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:31 pm

Appreciate you guys going. I’d have liked to but not practical where i am to get there.

Would appreciate any feedback if possible. Direct if you don’t want to post here for obvious reasons.
FUBAR@Birth

Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:25 am

Ditto from me guys. Really appreciate the effort you make to get there.
Intrigued to know when they expect the LO meeting to take place, given that it was originally indicated that it would be before ours.
Buckz

Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Phil, Momo, What pub and what time after the AGM?, i'll come over for a pint if my diary permits
Cheers
Pete
miniboy

Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Not sure yet about timings for afters yet, will PM you my number in bit mini and we'll WhatsApp coordinate on the day. You know you wanna come in and see the show though! Go on...!
Momo

Post Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi mono

I can’t make tomorrow, will anyone post their findings tomorrow ?

Simon
Adept

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:49 am

If he doesn't, I'll try to. ;)
Won't be till the evening though.
ErraticPhil

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:44 am

Hi Simon....I'm gonna leave it to Phil this time to post. He's far more edumacated and articulate then me anyway.

Phil I've arrived early and am in the lobby, see you in a bit.
Momo

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Not sure about that Momo!

Anyway, a brief report. Not for copying to anywhere else in whole or in part without my express permission please.

Remarkable similarities to last year, same venue, same room, mostly the same people. Kerry Gu was accompanied by his COO, FC and Eva. The only three PI-types present were there last year too, so no introductions necessary between us. Making up the assemblage was a chap from Computershare.
The voting went through as expected, all resos passed. A bit different from when we were just down the road from here a few years ago and Rory and co. were sent, er, down the road. The only eyebrow-raiser for me was the 38% against the consolidation... a major shareholder who didn't understand the consolidation (or perhaps wary of its effects) was the conclusion when I asked later. Odd really how the voting went without ceremony, binning Trinidad and changing the company name of an outfit and geography that has ruined so many lives, huge horrible history disposed of in between sips of coffee in a basement meeting room near London Bridge, quiet but momentous.
Eva then led a very coherent presentation which is now on the Range, er, Star Phoenix website. This was followed by questions.
We talked mostly about future prospects for STA. Once all the housekeeping has been completed, on the Range side by mid-December with LO approvals not having a firm date yet - but best estimate of January - Range will have $7-8m to play with. What to invest that in? Nothing definite yet, but not necessarily in the resources sector. Coal mining projects mentioned as the chairman had been to see one recently but had earlier separately indicated that sort of thing might be too expensive. Make of that what you will.
Retaining the Indonesia asset (whilst held for sale) will conveniently avoid the automatic suspension that would be effected by AIM for shell companies. So a good period of time to find something that is the right strategic fit. There is 15-18 months of cash left in a worst-case scenario, rather different to a year ago when those of us present really thought we'd necessarily make Christmas.
A reverse takeover type deal might be a possibility although clearly understood to be potentially dilutive... KG definitely 'gets' the sensitivities here.
Re an apparent pharmaceuticals rumour - KG obviously genuinely unaware of anything on this so can be taken as having no substance.
When asked about the tax liability, confirmed this will be taken on by LO as part of completion.
Overall impression of relief at having (nearly) cleared out the Augean stables, and clearly looking forward to a fresh start.
The whole thing lasted a few minutes over an hour.

Hope that's useful. I'm sure Momo will pull me up if I've misrepresented any of it.

Cheers, Phil
ErraticPhil

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:43 pm

Good work Phil, spot on.
Very positive day and great to catch up with you again too.
Momo

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Gents and Phil in particular. Many thanks for providing us that input. Very decent of you and great to hear what went on.

I noticed the consolidation vote swing as well and did wonder who was the one against that. But was formality to me either way.

Glad your meeting was yesterday after what’s happening on London Bridge today, quite tragic.

I’m praying we don’t go near coal!!! Look at EDL, years of tying to get cash positive despite sitting on tons of the stuff and nowhere near. Share price has almost done a range and crashed to its boots.

Coal is being seen across the world and especially likes of world bank and European funds and banks as a dirty word. Even oil and gas is starting to be frowned upon. So I for one would be happy to see some kind of diversification into pharmaceutical or tech services or whatever. Maybe not a nursery. But let’s be honest oil and the likes hasn’t been very kind to us has it !

Anyway I guess it’s wait with fingers crossed now. Hope LO deal concludes and then see where we go from there. Meantime it’s drift along as usual and keep the tin hat on just incase. This is range ala STA after all.

Fubs
FUBAR@Birth

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:06 pm

Huge thanks from me too Phil.
Pretty bizarre that the whole thing gets wrapped up in such a short period of time but maybe we should just be grateful that that part is nailed. Let’s hope there are no nasty surprises and, just for once, things proceed as planned - rigs sold, LO meeting & TT approve the deal and we come out the other side!
What a trial this has been! Far too many of these accumulated over 8+ years - shortly to be divided by 100!
Just maybe there are reasons to be (a little) cheerful.
GLA
Buckz

Post Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:25 am

Thanks ErraticPhil. Hopefully none of you got caught in the terrorist act at London Bridge yesterday afternoon and you all got home safely?
Martini069

Post Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:19 am

Indeed the AGM was a stones throw away from the incident. Thankfully the meeting and post meeting drink was concluded a couple of hours before that murderous lunatic took the streets. The Range staff would have left too a good couple of hours before.

As I've had a few PMs asking for my comment on the AGM - I have pm'd a couple of you.
But I would politely request for it not to be copy pasted in part or whole to any other board. I did think long and hard about posting publically, but have chosen not to do so. This is largely because the boards seem no longer about debate and research.
Momo

Post Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Thanks for the update Phil, much appreciated.
suk

Post Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Thank you Phil et al. Really appreciate the write up. Still here, still looking in, but reconciled the loss a while ago, so if the Phoenix element of our name comes to pass, then happy days.

All the best to you all, and Happy Christmas.

Richard
Canaries60