It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:38 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

What's next for Range?

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Re: What's next for Range?

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:41 pm

OMA = John Murphy = expat living in Spain, who lost a packet betting on Range & now wants to blame everyone but himself - complete & utter nutter!!!!!!!!!!!!
enfranglais

Post Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:40 am

Are the dots joining up with Range?
Martini069

Post Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:41 am

OMA = penniless Spanish property agent who appears obsessed with a poster called Celtic Heart. He is the mastermind behind a computer game where one invents about 70 ID's to spam Range Resources chat boards.

But then, fake QANTAS, fake lewisyfawr and fake martini069 on WS know the guy well - they are his sleeping partners.
cymrurhydd

Post Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:47 am

Martini069 wrote:
> Who is this John Murphy person?
>
> Is it an alias or fake name for someone?

I claim it before someone else does.

Seems like the land of make believe on here.

I did indeed lose money on RRL…however….I took a large position in Trinity on the basis that a significant private investor, connected to the then board, increased his family stake to over 10%. The gain was significant and more than covered my losses on RRL

I pulled out of RRL when I discovered what LO were doing, by translating the stock market announcements they were making to their investors. It was clear who was behind the big investments in RRL, why Chen left and how ultimately, they would recover the investment.

This information was shared on both WS & LSE, however the likes of Celticheart. MiniBoy (Petebo) Enfraglis and Loadsamoney sought to have the posts removed from both sites, despite it being factual and links provided. Had others had the opportunity to look the info, up they would have realised what was happening.

Reality is LO now have the Oil having invested significantly. They recover most of their expenditure through capital allowances against the oil. It is not the drilling company that receive these. The purchase of the oil company was to allow salaries to be paid and equipment purchase. It is then left stranded as it is a cash drain.

Shares are just a bit of side hobby for me, but the RRL story was intriguing and hence I researched in a lot of detail.

The investment is a caravan park has proved beneficial have brought and extended a park alongside the AP7 which caters all year round for A class Motor homes many costing, over a £250K.
Omadawn17

Post Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:56 am

Omadawn17 wrote:
> Martini069 wrote:
> > Who is this John Murphy person?
> >
> > Is it an alias or fake name for someone?
>
> I claim it before someone else does.
>
> Seems like the land of make believe on here.
>
> I did indeed lose money on RRL…however….I took a large position in Trinity on the
> basis that a significant private investor, connected to the then board, increased his
> family stake to over 10%. The gain was significant and more than covered my losses
> on RRL
>
> I pulled out of RRL when I discovered what LO were doing, by translating the stock
> market announcements they were making to their investors. It was clear who was
> behind the big investments in RRL, why Chen left and how ultimately, they would
> recover the investment.
>
> This information was shared on both WS & LSE, however the likes of Celticheart.
> MiniBoy (Petebo) Enfraglis and Loadsamoney sought to have the posts removed from both
> sites, despite it being factual and links provided. Had others had the opportunity to
> look the info, up they would have realised what was happening.
>
> Reality is LO now have the Oil having invested significantly. They recover most of
> their expenditure through capital allowances against the oil. It is not the drilling
> company that receive these. The purchase of the oil company was to allow salaries to
> be paid and equipment purchase. It is then left stranded as it is a cash drain.
>
> Shares are just a bit of side hobby for me, but the RRL story was intriguing and
> hence I researched in a lot of detail.
>
> The investment is a caravan park has proved beneficial have brought and extended a
> park alongside the AP7 which caters all year round for A class Motor homes many
> costing, over a £250K.

Oma

Seems like there are a few bitter posters still left who have not got over their losses in range and are looking for a scapegoat to blame for their foolish gambling.
None more so than the daffy taffy’s, although they do provide lots of entertainment.
You only have to look at the pensioner daffybtaffy;s working multiple jobs and letting rooms out in their house to pay their gambling loans to see how that’s working out for them.
Suhail on LSE has given them a r4cent boost in their tamping but the cracks in range are there for all to see and it’s only a matter of time until they are reduced to crying over their spilt milk aka range resources........
A fitting demise to the daffy taffy’s
QANTAS

Post Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:32 pm

-Seems to very few actual posters left. Could really be 2/3 people talking to themselves across various bulletin boards.
- Range is the share people sell out of yet still hang around posting about daily for years on end. Pretty much all the punters are down, so why stick the boot in?
- why anyone would daily ramp or defend this pos is beyond me.
- RTO? I invested in an oiler but now need to be happy clappy about pharma? Strange but welcome investment when looking at the brink. Too early to decide what it's about, normally takes about 2/3 years to work out how it was in hindsight a shafting. Good to see mention of ducks being lined up again, last time I think they lined up they were shot.
- LO "accepting" the effectively useless to us T&T for a 90m debt they largely ran up whilst increasing the BOD by squat point zilch. Lovely, people - they must be soooo gullible.
- 750k is a poultry investment (quack) from people who are genuinely wealthy. But could we'll be a back scratching throw away amount for entry to something else for all we know. If it's a genuine investment, then seriously wtf? has to be more to it then than meets the eye. Maybe this pharma company has invented a machine that extracts oil from our swiss cheese bad at holding pressure (ex) land.
- still at least its not those Ozzies now, it's the Chinese. A far more trustworthy people.
- are we still in the oil business?
- I'm looking around to see which instos are in at a higher price (0.8?) clinging to a vague hope that it's some kind of target to hit. 750k in at todays prices, to .8 isn't in itself a bad investment.
-talk of limited free float seems strange, as I've always managed to get orders filled.
- another 2/3 years now of let the chemist sort out his test tubes?
Momo

Post Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:47 pm

I had no further interest in the share, until I was tipped of that Celticheart was using my name on this site and making accusations that I was using multi id's at the same time. That will be sorted.

There are costs and significant liabilities owning the oil assets in Trinidad as the owner is also responsible for the issues associated with cleansing and closing sites etc. It would have been considerable cheaper if they just walked away loosing their money , but limiting losses.

They will have by now have pumped sufficient water to start to get the fields into water flood production in the next few months, and recover capital investment via reduced taxation.
Omadawn17

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:33 am

Omadawn17 wrote:
> I had no further interest in the share, until I was tipped of that Celticheart was using my name on this site and making accusations that I was using multi id's at the same time. That will be sorted.

Thats a dead giveaway, this isnt the real Oma of old (the man with a thousand theories but none ever right) but yet another alias obsessed with CelticHeart.

worldstocks names of
martini069 (fake)
lewisyfawr (fake)
qantas (fake)
omadawn17

you might know him on advfn as
nas_daq
cymrurhydd
rangenoresources
dojwankenobi newbie
1manos
apache_dropout
TitasiiniThramho

or on lse as
seangullpieman
loadsamony

Upwards of over twenty thousand posts on RRL in just the past 12 months
Not bad for an ex RRL shareholder who sold out over 7 years ago

Why Kev-Yorks/Admin hasnt banned yuff again is beyond me - maybe he should let CelticHeart (still a genuine shareholder) take over admn duties to flush this multi banned + multi alias **** out of here
And IF it was the real Oma, wasnt he permanently banned anyway years ago !
therealmartini069

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Lol....still as angry as ever is our lost loadsamoney, bailed out at 0.11p and all the gambling caused serious family issues....
Be a man and use your original ID....
Karma.....
QANTAS

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Just get over yourself TheRealMartini. You are embarrassing yourself and your family
Martini069

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Good post, martini. Just post as you usually do and avoid the dog mess left on the pavement by troll (who posts here as martini069, Omadawn and lewisyfawr, amongst many other fake names). Best to ignore altogether this sad loser - who appears to be very bored, very broke and very bitter. And has never admitted losing vast amounts of money on Range WAS HIS FAULT.
cymrurhydd

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

cymrurhydd wrote:
> Good post, martini. Just post as you usually do and avoid the dog mess
> left on the pavement by troll (who posts here as martini069, Omadawn and
> lewisyfawr, amongst many other fake names). Best to ignore altogether this
> sad loser - who appears to be very bored, very broke and very bitter. And
> has never admitted losing vast amounts of money on Range WAS HIS FAULT.

You lasted 300 secs on lse today....I have only just stopped rolling around on the floor laughing, rsushed straight out of Tesco to be squashed in 5 mins....

Hahahahaha snigger snigger
QANTAS

Post Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am

OMA has obviously become mentally deranged by his losses & perhaps a psychiatrist could explain why he has resorted to a life of posting utter vitriol on bulletin boards that hardly anyone reads?!!!!!! Attention seeking, blames everyone but himself & has now resorted to multi personality posting, as the only method of congratulating himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enfranglais

Post Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 pm

therealmartini069 wrote:
> Omadawn17 wrote:
> > I had no further interest in the share, until I was tipped of that Celticheart
> was using my name on this site and making accusations that I was using multi id's at
> the same time. That will be sorted.
>
>
> Thats a dead giveaway, this isnt the real Oma of old (the man with a thousand
> theories but none ever right) but yet another alias obsessed with CelticHeart.
>
> worldstocks names of
> martini069 (fake)
> lewisyfawr (fake)
> qantas (fake)
> omadawn17
>
> you might know him on advfn as
> nas_daq
> cymrurhydd
> rangenoresources
> dojwankenobi newbie
> 1manos
> apache_dropout
> TitasiiniThramho
>
> or on lse as
> seangullpieman
> loadsamony
>
> Upwards of over twenty thousand posts on RRL in just the past 12 months
> Not bad for an ex RRL shareholder who sold out over 7 years ago
>
> Why Kev-Yorks/Admin hasnt banned yuff again is beyond me - maybe he should let
> CelticHeart (still a genuine shareholder) take over admn duties to flush this multi
> banned + multi alias **** out of here
> And IF it was the real Oma, wasnt he permanently banned anyway years ago !

You seem to have an obsession with multi-id's, I only have the one. Yes my IP address was stopped.

It was clear in the past that multi -id's were used to try to control the board and influence shareholders into believing there was going to be a windfall around the corner. Loadsamomey was one such poster , infamous for passing on messages from Lanadu. Then there was Scotland Resources and Dreamboatwarrior, Mrs T and her aliases.

Admin rights have only ever been with those connected directly to Lanadu, with those going against the line being banned.
Omadawn17

Post Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:57 pm

OMA - The men in white coats are on their way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enfranglais

Post Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Love your avatar, enfranglais. One person flipped in 2012. We get the benefit of his therapy, which he works out in a multi-ID game across all the boards. Hopefully he will be pulled out of his bunker one day soon and given his life back. Probably some of the local senoritas would actually like him to come out of his caravan and chat to them now and again.
cymrurhydd

Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:50 am

Notice Sohail is buying Range again this morning. Last time he went in below .02p at end of August and got out at over .07p about 3 weeks ago. He has made 7 predictions for Range before Christmas based on recent research ie last 3 years, and not pre-2012.

And 3 have already happened. He has been quite open about his theories on lse board. Certainly a few investors made money in September. But still very risky indeed.
cymrurhydd

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 am

No real movement in sp or news this month yet.

There must be many shareholders since 2014 (somre of whom will now be officially an "LTH") who might like to chat about their shares. Recent shareholders have probably lost a little money, but not much. And Range is quite interesting at present time, with a lot of threats and opportunities.

I have always found LTH's (pre-2012) very knowledgeable and often quite helpful and friendly. I think it is a great shame that very few investors/gamblers in Range in last couple of years feel intimidated on these chat boards by a particularly bitter major ex-shareholder exiled in Spain.
cymrurhydd

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:48 pm

I look across every now and then. Just seems to be a ying vs yang argument always going on! No Chinese pun intended.
Momo

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Just waiting for the LO RNA
Omadawn17

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:37 pm

OMA - Just wait for the white van & until then, keep taking your medication!!!!!!!!
enfranglais