It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:51 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

What's next for Range?

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

What's next for Range?

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:23 am

Curious to poll opinion from genuine posters on where you think Range will go next from here. Like many I am well underwater with my holding but as I had in effect written off my investment this recent lifeline thrown by LO is more than welcome. I have written to Eva for clarification of what we will be left with in Trinidad, will post any responses I get. Basically have asked what we will be left with, RRDSL etc. and whether or not we will continue to drill for LO.

Georgia settlement would of course be an incredible result but not even thinking too much about that for now. I would also like to see us sell Indonesia although I doubt we will get much for those assets.

Any other thoughts appreciated (not you troll).
Celticheart07

Re: What's next for Range?

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:31 am

Amazed have had a very quick response from Eva @ Range which is quite positive I feel:

Hello ****
Yes, we still retain ownership of RRDSL. At this stage, it is proposed that RRDSL will continue to provide services to RRTL following the change in ownership of RRTL to LandOcean.
Kind regards
Eva
Celticheart07

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:51 am

Landocean share holders to vote for the deal.
Range shareholders to vote for the deal.

Share consolidation to get rid of this fractional share price

Raising as its unlikely there's enough cash really to buy anything new, this will dilute is but if insto's are in at 0.8, you would hope that that is a benchmark price that should be achievable with x market cap?

Outcome of Georgia.

Range need some kind of drilling and exploration plan. Either on existing or potential assets.

On a side note, the whole school thing seems even more bizzare now with this weeks news really. Guess we'll never know wtf that was really about.
Momo

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am

Hi Momo, maybe focusing on drilling services is the way forward, not subject to oil price fluctuation or well depletion and we all ready have a customer base in Trin plus we continue to drill and explore for LO. Just a thought.
Celticheart07

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:13 am

LandOcean would not have invested so much money if they couldn't find oil. They would not be able to sell the deal to their shareholders if they could.t see a return.

It's a couple of months off the water flood programme starting to pay dividends.

Who gets all the capital allowance offset against tax on the oil ? LandOcean of course.

Who will provide oil drilling services at a cost just to cover outgoings, Land Ocean off course.

This increases the margin that LandOcean makes on the oil, which along side the capital allowances will make them a a decent return on the $90M.
Omadawn17

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:52 am

The drilling services will be provided by RRDSL as confirmed by Eva on Saturday:

Hello *****

Yes, we still retain ownership of RRDSL. At this stage, it is proposed that RRDSL will continue to provide services to RRTL following the change in ownership of RRTL to LandOcean.

Kind regards

Eva
Celticheart07

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:22 pm

RRTL part of RRL, owned by LO and investment funds linked to LO. I'll leave you to research. RRTL needs to tick over, you'll see it in the accounts, 6 month after the transaction RRL will just break even.

Remember what the former director posted..
Omadawn17

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Do they have food banks for destitute expats in Spain OMADEADDUCK?
enfranglais

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:28 pm

Love it......taken from LSE

He can’t even be honest about why he had to set up a new thread. For anyone that doesn’t know this poster has been banned from all forums for lying, racist and misleading comments.
He created another thread because he was banned from the main thread by a range shareholder. Even fellow shareholders despise the ramper and trust me that takes some doing when a common goal is to try and make money from an investment.....
He also has this weird notion that despite range dropping 99% 1 person stalks him over the internet, and only 1 person takes offence at his over 60k+ ramping posts I’m not joking over 60k, and has threatened negative posters with CPS action with a personal friends help from the CPS, if he had any intelligence he would realise they don’t instigate proceedings they look at the facts of a case before deciding whether to prosecute, that ruse lasted for over a year and his latest ruse after he took fright at Gordon’s interest in range is to filter every one who is negative....when I say everyone anyone who posts a negative comment on range goes straight on to the filter and then he posts abuse them whilst allegedly filtered.....his recent favourite is FOAD which is quite disgusting.......

Celticheart076 Sep '19 - 13:56 - 194 of 216
0 0 1
Hi Catchingmice, good to se you on here, we need more genuine posters. A heads up for you anything that is not out and out hammering of Range will be seen as a Ramp. cymryrhydd and RangenoResources (and many others) are the same poster, best filtered. I created this board to try and discuss Range but the troll followed because that is what he does. Sad man!
QANTAS

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:04 pm

The thread by abreha00 has been the main Range thread on ADVFN. But now hardly anyone is posting on it except the Range troll from his mountain lair, fake QANTAS. Celtic has very kindly set up a thread for genuine shareholders and you will find no evidence of ramping. You will find a number of troll "identities" have tried their usual disruption tactics. But banning posters from threads is quite simple on ADVFN for the person who started the thread.

That is why one thread (the old one) is now a de-ramp fest for the Range troll. And the other thread is safe for any shareholders to air their views about Range, favourable, unfavourable or questioning.
cymrurhydd

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:56 am

Celticheart07 wrote:
> The drilling services will be provided by RRDSL as confirmed by Eva on
> Saturday:
>
> Hello *****
>
> Yes, we still retain ownership of RRDSL. At this stage, it is proposed that
> RRDSL will continue to provide services to RRTL following the change in
> ownership of RRTL to LandOcean.
>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Eva

"proposed" means discussions , not contracted too. It will be interesting to see how the this relationship is described in the proposal.

It will also be interesting to see the justification that LO gives to its shareholders for the valuation of RRTL at $90M. NPV of future oil flows and capital allowances will have to exceed this amount.

May be ask Eva why they have been allowed to walk of with Shareholders Oil.
Omadawn17

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:33 am

Why don't you ask Eva and post the response as I did?
Celticheart07

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:00 am

The teeny tiny investor twisting the truth as usual.....
QANTAS

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Celticheart07 wrote:
> Why don't you ask Eva and post the response as I did?

It's too late.
Omadawn17

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Get a life OMA & withdraw your head from uranus!!!!!!!!!!!
Jog on down the food bank & give us all a break from your moronic output!! Plonker!!!!!
enfranglais

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 am

It will be interesting to see if RRDSL play a part in this, we have provided drilling services to Petrotrin (now Heritage) in the past.

HERITAGE Petroleum Co Ltd started dilling its first well under its own name yesterday, the new state oil company said in a release.

Drilling for the onshore infill development well, FC466, started yesterday afternoon and is expected to go to a depth of 3,000 feet. The new well is expected to boost the existing field’s production by 70 to 100 barrels of oil per day.

The well is located in Point Fortin.

Heritage land leader, Derek Lall said, via the release, that the well was an important milestone for the company.

“We believe that there are still significant hydrocarbon reserves to be developed within the acreage. Heritage will continue seek the most efficient ways of extracting these reserves.”

The company plans to drill another six to eight wells by the end of the year. Heritage was incorporated at the end of last year, and was vested with the former Petrotrin’s exploration and production assets when the former state oil company was restructured last year.

Petrotrin was the country’s largest oil producer, with approximately 40,000 barrels of oil per day, or two thirds the country’s output. Heritage has been charged by the state to increase its activity to increase oil production.

hxxps://newsday.co.tt/2019/07/01/herita ... -drilling/
Celticheart07

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 am

Good morning, Celtic. Thanks for that. Saw this post overnight in Australia.

"Sramek appear to be an interesting company in a market (bio-medical) that could show significant growth in China. With a rapidly ageing middle class, Sramek's products could well take off. Maybe this will turn out for the best.
http://sramekbiodynamics.com/Products.html"

They do seem a very modern and well-run international company in a big growth sector.
cymrurhydd

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:50 am

Lots happening today, Saudi drone strikes seem to have spooked the oil market
Celticheart07