It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:42 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

FAO Shareshopper

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

FAO Shareshopper

Post Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:54 pm

Wake up, nobody is ramping Range or has done for a very long time. You are being played by an internet troll who wants to drag you into his sad world. Sean56, Seangulpieman, loadsamoney, Manos and 60 More are all the same poster. Do yourself a favour and register with ADVFN, see what is really going on there. This poster does not care about you or anyone else. He is just feeding his sick game. He is not your friend.
Celticheart07

Re: FAO Shareshopper

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:38 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13604&p=109542&hilit=John+Murphy#p109542

See Oma's post at Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 pm in thi thread. In his own words....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8408&p=74356&hilit=John+Murphy#p74356
miniboy

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:54 am

Ello Miniboy, good to see you posting...........this turd of a shares associated bulletin boards are descending into a bun fight now. Meanwhile, Range seem to be making no effort other then a concerted one to burn through cash whilst they can.

My suspicion is that they manage to get some kind of "deal" off landocean. So. as to further screw long term holders in some way, and keep costs with Range rather then LO.

Malcys last comment seems to be of a similar vein......."It really is difficult to see where Range will end up, with its Chinese investors, management and debt I suppose the natural guess is to look east…"

What a fkin waste of time and money
Momo

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:04 am

Hi Momo
I look in occasionally. Final death knell coming no doubt. How could they ever raise finance again? Money will run out and the inevitable will happen.

Seems that Oma and all his aliases have taken over LSE and ADVFN BB’s and they talk to each other most of the time. If I were Celtic & Lewis I would cease posting for a month and see what happens. As for Gordon; good luck to him but can’t see what he’s going to do without spending any money which one of his supporters suggested.
All the best
miniboy

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:17 am

I think we would be better off investing in property in Spain, around Malaga maybe
Celticheart07

Post Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 pm

I am starting to think that you are not the original Shareshopper but a creation of Oma aka John Murphy. If you really are Sharecropper wake up, this is not the original loadsamoney this is the same troll as Seagullpieman, Sean56 and many many others. I have booked my place at Gordon's presentation on September 1st, ask your new found friend if he has and under what name. I have already contacted Gordon ton ask one simple question, why is this multi id poster so desperate to deflect attention away from those that Gordon is after and try and implicate genuine shareholders like me that have lost over 40K. Gordon has my details and my stockbroker's details so (HL). You are being conned or you are part of the con, which is it?
Celticheart07

Post Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:10 pm

I am so pleased that oma (aka SeanGullPieMan) re-posted this on LSE as I wanted Shareshopper to read it and wake up to what is happening here. I say again ask him will he be at Gordon's presentation on Sept 1st because I will, ask yourself which of us is genuine? This is a personal vendetta by a sick poster with over 60 identities, many of which like loadsamoney, cumryrhydd and Martini stolen from the genuine posters, wake up!
Celticheart07

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:24 pm

I see our lying troll is now targeting ROJO over on LSE claiming I am ramping Range and lying (from him that is rich). Show me a single ramp I have posted. What a slime ball this is, I hope he does show up in Derby but he can't and won't, too much of a coward.

If someone on WS posts on LSE could you share this please.
Celticheart07

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:51 pm

RE: Range predictionsToday 20:50
SS1 - it’s clear despite his protests, Celtic is trying to discredit you and Gordon. Stay strong and you will win

So which of us is going to Gordon’s presentation the fake multi is poster or me?
Celticheart07

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi real Celtic

You know I outted rangenoresources as being martini069 here on worldstocks - 12 out of past 18 posts posted on both sites within 5 mins of each other

Well, a year ago the fake Lewisyfawr appeared briefly here on worldstocks.
And comparing the timing of those posts to advfn I found he was both Nas-Daq and breadmaker over on advfn

Theres a surprise - not

What a ******

So Nas-Daq is thebreadmaker is rangenoresources (and about 50 other ids)

Kev-Yorks/Admin - is lewisyfawr here banned ? & can you also ban martini069 here for being yuff & god knows how many other ids - last thing genuine shareholders need is a mocking bitter twisted ex-shareholder putting the boot in. Oh and whilst at it, Quantas here is also fake as I asked him on advfn - banned yet ?
therealmartini069

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:39 pm

I posted this over on ADVFN bit I know SS1 doesn't read those posts so here it is again:

... so now troll is posting on LSE that the reason I want to meet him is somehow to stop Gordon getting me some of mine and other genuine shareholders back their money.
Lets be clear, I am 100% supportive of Gordon's actions it is 7 years of bullying by Oma aka John Murphy and 50 other names (including Seangullpieman, Sean56 and the the cloned loadsamoney) that I have an issue with. Firstly he tries to make it out that I am threatening another poster (who is himself of course) who won't actually even be at the Derby meeting. It is looking more and more like our troll wants to divert attention away from the main conspirators and turn this into some witch hunt. Makes you wonder what in his past he has to hide. Gordon is welcome to look at all of my trading on Range over the years, would troll make the same offer I wonder, I very much doubt it. Same goes for all of my posts, nothing to hide and only one name to look at.
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Anyone read the total bollocks being posted on LSE, I have no idea who he is posting about as he doesn't name anyone in particular. He is also still distorting the truth about Range being banned from acquiring further assets (not that they could afford to of course). Nobody is denying that they were stopped from buying Trin's West coast assets because they were still de-listed at the time. If troll has evidence of a document explicitly banning Range from buying assets in Trin I would like to see him post it because so far I have seen nothing of the kind. As for posting a fake RNS, what is that all about, the only RNS released by Range are in the public domain. Lies upon lies on a site he believe nobody will question him on. Since LSE removed his offensive lying posts naming me I notice that he no longer does that so it is anyone's guess who he is talking about.
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 pm

For the record I have every one of Eva's E-mails and emails leave a trail so it is very easy to prove they are genuine for anyone that is interested.
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 pm

fao fake martini069, also 100% known as rangenoresources on advfn who today wrote

"I see the ego is lying again on Worldstocks Here is his latest post"For the record I have every one of Eva's"

Quoting from Celtics post. And if anyone is lying, its you who stated here (as fake martini069 "I only post on this forum" 100% LYING BULLSHITE
12 of your last 18 fake martini069 posts here were within 5 minutes of rangenoresource posts on advfn. Grow up

Why the crap cant you let it lie
Any why are there 13 thousand posts on advfn on RRL in the past year - you & your multiple aliases accounting for the absolute majority of those

You sold out of Range YEARS ago
You have a personal trolling fascination with CelticHeart
Get a friggin live, you must have someone in your family that takes a vague interest in you

Or are you just an asset manager from Spain who lives in a caravan

GROW UP & GROW A PAIR YOU MORON
therealmartini069