It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:32 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

Class action being setup by shareholders.

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Re: Class action being setup by shareholders.

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:20 pm

Just contacted Martini069. He is a shareholder, well - but not posting currently on World Stocks. What a shame a fake Martini posts on here in his name. Hope nobody apart from me takes his bait.
cymrurhydd

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 pm

I speak to the real Martini on e-mail too and he has been saying for sometime that this is a fake identity, I have reported it to WS but no action has as yet been taken
Celticheart07

Post Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:34 am

I explained who I am last time so pleased don’t accuse me of being fake.
Martini069

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 pm

FAO Shareshopper and genuine posters on LSE, seagulpieman or whatever he is calling himself now is an internet troll with a personal vendetta that has nothing to do with range.
and absolutely no interest in any class action against the company. If you engage with him he will discredit any meaningful conversation about Gordon and his investigation. Ask him why he hasn't written to Gordon about his losses as I and many other genuine shareholders have done. He goes by too many names to count but all have the same agenda. This is from someone who has had his and his wife's personal life invaded to the extent that I have had to involve the police. Believe me you don't want anything to do with this lowlife.
Celticheart07

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 pm

FAO genuine shareholders on LSE, get rid of the trolls because they will seriously undermine your case with Gordon. They are not interested in any class action against Range and its directors but are pursuing a wired personal vendetta that goes back 7 years. Sadly they are all the same sick poster
Celticheart07

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Celtic, hope you are well and at last seeing the light

There's no chance of getting our money back as litigation takes a lot of money especially when Range has always been one enormous scam. The web of deceit is too far and wide

Rum & Worldstocks being part of the con.

The auditors should be on Gordons radar as I said on the thread 'Range lent CCC $2m too' that someone has resurrected

My advice would be get over it and forget it, the money has gone. Dont waste your lives thinking there's a chance. There simply isn't,

We were all naive, don't continue to be.
miniboy

Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:01 am

Good morning Miniboy, yes you are right we were all naive, me included, in thinking that successive managements could turn this company around. It seems that there was a hell of a lot more than incompetence happening in the background too. The sad thing is that even if a successful claim is made against them all that would probably happen is that the company would liquidate and any assets sold off to pay some their debts. Ironically the money would probably disappear long before it reached long term holders like us. We have had so many false dawns with Morne Diablo, St Mary's Block, waterflood, Indonesia and RRDSL all seemingly good prospects but the reality is the management failed to deliver and worse got involved in some seriously dubious projects like Puntland. Very sad for all of us that have lost a lot of money but as you say, time to move on and accept that we got it wrong. Good luck to you!
Celticheart07

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:45 pm

FAO genuine shareholders on LSE.

I hope by now that genuine shoulders who have lost money on Range have realised that the LSE board is once again being targeted by the same troll as has been for years. Manos and many other incarnations. Seangullpieman and Puttysaucevierge are all references to activities lifted from my Facebook page by the way. If you check back posting history on ADVFN for Rangenoresources and a few others that will become clear. He will single handed discredit this class action if you don't deal with it.

I have put my 3 million plus holding and the loss incurred into the mix and given Gordon all of my contact details, why not ask these fake posters to do the same? He can't as he simply does not exist in the real world.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:18 am

Miniboy can you advise who at Rum and Worldstocks are part of the con as I want to make sure I avoid being caught up in their scam?

Celtic seems to have a point to prove and I hope he is successful it what he is looking to achieve but I agree there will be no money for shareholders as Land Ocean will swallow up the company 1st and either sell off assets to recoup debts owed or liquidate the company and it will come back as some other company. I really wish I hadn’t heard of Range Resources or RMP

I can also hear the fat lady singing with this one :(
Martini069

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:19 am

Thought I would share this post by Shareshopper over on LSE:

To make it as easy as I can, here for the very last time:

+++++++++++++++++++++ IT'S OUR CHANCE TO MAKE A STAND +++++++++++++++++

Gordon Bowden at Pandora’s Box Investigations Limited (Company Number 09712633) as follows:-
7 Westleigh Avenue
Derby
DE22 3BY

Tel: 07949 388908
E-mail: rafbowden@yahoo.co.uk

That's my last last post on this until after the presentation. I can't say things any plainer folks. If you don't try you can't succeed. Atb. SS1
Celticheart07

Post Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:42 pm

FAO Shareshopper and any other genuine shareholders. As you can see Oma aka Yuff aka Seangulpieman aka too may others to mention is still banging on with his personal vendetta against me over on LSE. That is because I have totally filtered all of his sad id's on ADVFN and on here. For the record, I am a genuine shareholder sitting on a £43k loss who has given all of his details to Gordon as I am totally behind this action. Those that have met me will tell you that. I question why LSE allows this multi banned poster to continually spread these lies but that is how they are sadly. Ask him where he gets the name Seagulpieman from and why he can't give his personal details to Gordon as I have done because quite simply he does not exist, he is an internet troll who is under investigation by the police, not only for his actions on here but for far worse trolling on social media sites. That is the reality, the rest is just a sad spiteful old man's personal vendetta, why I have no idea but it has being going on for 7 years. He has targeted my wife, my family and my friends, stay well clear you do not want his poison in your life.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Re-posting as suggested by Shareshopper:

Gordon has been inundated with emails from pi who want to join the action group and hasn't been able to contact all the pi back so if you wish to attend the meetings could you please email Gordon your wish to attend the meetings.
In order to help Gordon with the influx of emails if you wish to attend the meeting please note the date you wish to attend in the subjects box of your emails e.g 4th of aug or 1st of September .
It is now important that you get your confirmations that you want to attend by closing date 28th July as Gordon will be preparing the forensic evidence for the first meeting. Those that haven't received a reply as yet due to the large number of emails can you still email Gordon which meeting you want to attend.

in gordons words - I have to get the presentation prepared for the 4th and have a huge surprise for those who turn up.

ALL INTERESTED INVESTORS IN ATTENDING THE PRESENTATIONS
PLEASE CONTACT Mr GORDON BOWDEN by email
AND CONFIRM YOUR SEAT RESERVATIONS FOR THE DATES AS PUBLISHED

Dates: 4th August 2019 and 1 Sept 2019

Venue:
BRAMBLEBROOK COMMUNITY CENTRE
STOCKBROOK STREET
DERBY
DE22 3WE

Time: Start. 10am. to 15:30 pm (Flexible)

Please reply ASAP if you wish to confirm a seat reservation for yourself and or any accompanying guests at either of the current booked Presentation dates
Celticheart07

Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:15 am

It’s important that the truth comes out in Derby.
The range board of world class scoundrels must be targeted.
Let’s not forget the rampers on these boards. It’s time they were brought to book for the 50,000+posts mainly buy recommendations.
Gordon’s about to get you
GordonsGonnaGetyer

Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:41 am

Looking forward to feedback from the first of Gordon's presentations on August 4th. Will be interesting to see the extent of any corporate malpractice and which companies are implicated. I have a feeling this goes a lot wider than we realised, possibly involving some major corporate names. He has promised some surprises, lets see if he can deliver.
Celticheart07

Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:34 pm

if anyone on here believes that anything will come off this supposed class action being led by some bloke called Gordon, you are getting your hopes up for no reason.

one look at his website and you can tell its full of conspiracy theories and nothing more than a handful of links from Companies House and the odd google street view image.

now he is presenting FORENSIC EVIDENCE about range, please do me a favour.................................
kemp91

Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:17 am

FAO Shareshopper, Please note that the troll posting on LSE has no interest n the corporate action, this is a personal vendetta that has ben going on for years on ii LSE and now ADVFN.
His current posts under Seangulman supported by other names he uses. You will notice that he has changed the header to Rampers, this is not and never has been about people on buletin boards but about corporate fraud. If you allow him he will discredit Gordon's action by association. Don't get sucked in to these games. Just advice!
Celticheart07

Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:57 pm

kemp91 wrote:
> if anyone on here believes that anything will come off this supposed class
> action being led by some bloke called Gordon, you are getting your hopes up
> for no reason.
>
> one look at his website and you can tell its full of conspiracy theories
> and nothing more than a handful of links from Companies House and the odd
> google street view image.
>
> now he is presenting FORENSIC EVIDENCE about range, please do me a
> favour.................................

Whilst there's no chance of getting any money back I do hope Gordon and friends can get some publicity around the Range story which to a lesser extent is mirrored every day by many AIM companies and the FCA continue to turn a blind eye. I hope they include in their targets Range's 'Liar In Chief' who has survived all the dodgy management and peddled their lies for years
miniboy

Post Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:04 am

Would someone posting on LSE please point out to genuine posters like Shareshopper that seangulpieman, sean56, loadsamoney are all the same poster pushing the same agenda. To be clear I am, like you, a shareholder that has lost over 40k on Range. Gordon has all of my details so do me a favour stop listening to pack of lies by an internet troll with a personal grudge going back years. The same person incidentally who was instrumental in destroying the value of your investment with massive de-ramping. Being supportive of your investment is not a crime and I have never posted anything that was not in good faith based on the information available at the time. Gordon will uncover the truth about the company and its activities but turning on each other will do nothing positive other than feed this troll's vile game.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:41 am

Sorry Shareshopper, Sean56 and Seangulpiepieman can't make Sunday because they simply don't exist along with the other 60 names they have been trolling under for the past 7 years. I can't believe you are allowing yourself to be duped by this fake poster. Ask Petebo if you don'r believe me, this is all one bitter poster called John Murphy.
Celticheart07

Post Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:45 am

This is beginning to look as much of a con as Landau. Who is this sharestopper1 who has 1000's of posts but I cannot remember any posts from him on RRL over the last 7 years?
Gordon has all the evidence! Long term Range shareholders have all the evidence - Puntland, Guatamala, oceans of Siberian oil, Columbia etc etc.
Who is the action against? Has to be back to Landau days and what funds has he been left with?
All this crap re rampers. Anybody who buys shares on the posts of rampers can't really complain.
There are many corrupt companies who have gone bust on AIM. It is the nature of the beast and has been recognised as a gamble.
I'm wondering when Gordon with his non disclosure agreements starts looking for some financial contributions.
Range sucks, accept it and move on a bit wiser by the experience.
Nedkellylandau

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:24 am

Much as I like the idea of Gordon leading an angry mob to claw back what's been lost.
You have to wonder why the larger shareholders have just swallowed their own losses and even had their director now booted, without any kind of public protest. These were the same people who rolled Rory.
Momo

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Totally agree Ned. The naivety of some of the guys posting on LSE last week was incredible with one imbecile suggesting the Gordon might get the money back from the FCA.
miniboy

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Mini
You forget that the guys on LSE are experts in their field!
Nedkellylandau

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:45 pm

And LoadsaSegullshit getting upset about my description of the imbecile that thinks they can get the FCA to cough up everyone’s losses. What s sad pathetic **** he is to post under all these id’s.
miniboy

Post Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:58 am

This is becoming more tin foil hat by the minute.

"They don't want Gordon to succeed because they are gatekeepers for the company. On every lse board,there are gatekeepers-minions of the BOD, who bat against critics of the company, as there are on twitter. And also because there is usually plenty of dirty washing that they don't want aired!"
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:28 pm

And now Troll is posting what he claims to be from Gordon Bowden:

However, paid ramping agents are not my and my Company PANDORAS BOX INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED main targets, we will look to them at a later stage after exposing the main players.”

If this is fabricated I don't think Gordon will be too impressed in people making up lies about him, if true then I would love to know just who these paid rampers are, do they even exist?
Celticheart07

Post Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:40 am

It is sad that our multi id troll, currently posting on LSE as Seangullpieman, loadsamoney and sean56 (all Oma aka John Murphy) is trying to turn Gordon's efforts into some kind of personal witch hunt. To all genuine shareholders, give him a wide berth as clearly LSE won't ban him for some reason and yet they let him get genuine posters and posts removed.
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 am

So now our hapless troll is claiming that shareholders that shared an RNS from Range which contained inaccuracies are as responsible as the company's directors who wrote it. Hands up anyone that has never shared an RNS in good faith. As they are an official document published via the stock exchange we have every right to believe they are valid and true. If they are not then the culprits are those that wrote it and they will be held to account.
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:46 am

Hi Celtic

Trying to work out why an ex shareholder posts all the time throughout the day across 3 message boards using 10 or so live usernames is a waste of time

This is how mad it is, I have just checked advfn where he is most active.
In exactly the past 1 year, there have been 16,678 RRL posts & on an average day you have to say hes posting at least 80% of all posts over there using his top 5 live ids at the time - thats over 13 THOUSAND posts by him just on advfn or nearly 40 posts a day.
Waste of time him going to Doctors as hes beyond help. Then you add on the posts on iii and lse and less so on worldstocks.

Still, proof has been given that the fake worldstocks martini069 is 100% rangenoresources & a similar pattern can be found looking back on the fake lewisyfawr here - its nas_dik & the banned breadmaker (aka rangenoresources)

Very sad...and funny to think how pissed he is & how much money hes lost that clearly he couldn't afford to lose)

As for Range, no chance of borrowing any more money, all hinges on the court case of $20 odd mill that Range are after and when LO call in their debt. And when they go under, at least overpaid Eva will be out of a job :-)

Anyone know what the 150+ drill crews are doing in Trinidad - still paid ? Sub-contracted ? Left ?
therealmartini069

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Can’t wait for Gordon to deal with the rampers.
Won’t be long now until all is revealed
GordonsGonnaGetyer

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 pm

f*** OFF RANGENORESOURCES..ANOTHER ALIAS OF YOURS

GET A FRIGGING LIFE U PRAT
therealmartini069

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:32 am

Gordon,

There are some angry posters around at the moment.
Strange how the realmartini seems to post at similar times to lewisyfawr...but the realmartini can’t remember his user name and password on advfn but dodgynasbread can......how hilarious.......
I see celticheart07 being as much of a tit here as he does on advfn....funny how someone gets so angry reading filtered posts........

Black gold hammering up
QANTAS

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 am

Quantas

Good morning fakie

Im so glad you trollied up, you see you have the biggest giveaway of being a multi fake troll - more so than your other live fake ids on worldstocks
martini069
celticheart07.
lewisyfawr
gordonsgonnagetyer

The proof is in the timing of your posts & comparing them against advfn posts - cant be bothered with lse but its very clear in writing style that your the main bs contributer over there as seangullpieman and sean56 and loadsamony

As qantas you really were sloppy on advfn, you forgot who you were whilst posting here as Qantas (genuine holders name on advfn knicked by troll)
So for the best part of the fake qantas posts here, you were posting as Nas-Daq on advfn but also a few times as breadmaker and 1manos but interestingly more recently as rangenoresources. So well done for tying them all in, we suspected there was only 1 cnut out there & you proved it

Why so many ids ?,
why posting 40+ posts every day ?,
why post at all when you hate range and sold out years ago ?
but more importantly, Celtic, Lewis, Qantas and I would really like to know is how much money did you lose on Range to make you this sad way ?

Don't bother reply, shame Kev-Yorks of years ago would have banned you after a couple of posts, shame he cant be bothered anymore despite logging in daily
therealmartini069

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:54 am

So now our trollposts on LSE:

"Gordon agrees with this as well and if the poster turns up on September 1st is in for a grilling, might be worth going...."

Oh please do I would love to meet you but no your a spineless coward

My exchanges with Gordon have been nothing other than supportive by the way, particularly as we have an indirect link between his work with Air Sea Rescue in Pembrokeshire and mine with the RNLI. We worked with them frequently.
Celticheart07

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:31 pm

From MUFCM on LSE: loadsamoney - bb is being monitored

I certainly hope so, maybe they might just take in interest in why you posted 60 De-ramping posts on a day where Range gotten best RNS in years. Gordon might want to know what YOUR motive is. My position is clear I am a shareholder who would quite like to see Range recover for the sake of all LTHs.

What is your motive precisely, to see the company fail and LTHs to lose everything?
Celticheart07