It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:34 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

Quarterly report is out

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Quarterly report is out

Post Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:45 am

Good to see a 15% decrease in production, wouldn't want that oil stuff getting in the way of the core school business.
Momo

Re: Quarterly report is out

Post Thu May 02, 2019 6:01 am

Having taken time to read the RNS, it looks to me the directors are moving Range in the right direction. BOPD slightly disappointing but offset with higher oil price. Should not be long now to wait for information on education opportunity. It’s all very exciting and hopefully shareholders will be rewarded
Martini069

Post Thu May 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Honestly Martini069, your posts are all a bit 2010. There’s no one left here with anything other than disdain for this ‘company’. You’re simply doing yourself a massive disservice posting in such a way.

I only look in here to see the day the closure RNS is released.

If you think you’re helping or you think you’re convincing others of a decent future, then you’re dead wrong.

There is no reason to do what you’re doing, so please stop. It’s frankly embarrassing.

All the best
Richard
Canaries60

Post Fri May 03, 2019 5:52 am

I am sorry if it comes across all 2010 (not heard that expression before) but I am naturally a positive person in life. Not looking to influence anyone as I am not ramping share for financial gain. Hope you are wrong re: RNS closure but you maybe right. Only time will tell. Next RNS should be very telling to direction this is going. Hopefully it will be a positive one as appreciate the last few haven’t been what we all had hoped for.
Martini069

Post Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 pm

2010 is good point to make, shareholders have been strung out by the promise of the next big thing for a long time, many share issues ago and £££ debt ago. If you think a school project is going to generate enough income when combined with declining oil production to clear off the debts then be excited. Whilst being excited just caste your mind back to the last big things that we're still clearing the books of.

The chinese school deal I think stinks, it strikes me as investing in a friendly parties business to help fund it whilst talking a full salary., leach what you can till the coffers are dry.
Momo

Post Fri May 03, 2019 5:52 pm

Seems like we have a comedian on the stage but the small audience have heard all the corny jokes before.
Hi Richard & Momo, how are you chaps doing? I've officially written Range down to 0 in my spreadsheet..... the feeling of release... ;)
ErraticPhil

Post Fri May 03, 2019 7:43 pm

Hey Phil, Good to see your name on the boards again. Yep agreed, nothing of value to be had here now. I see a few are thinking of an action group etc. The mind boggles.
Momo

Post Sat May 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Indeed it does. The time is long gone for that I think. I regret that RIG didn't start earlier, it may have had some lasting effect had it done so, and the best chance we had. Sadly as is often the case with voluntary organisations, people are happy to sign up as long as they can leave others to do all the grunt work.
ErraticPhil

Post Mon May 06, 2019 12:30 am

Yup agree on all fronts.

Have written this as a zero. Very hard pill to swallow but hey ho life goes on and thankfully whilst a significant chunk it hasn’t ruined me like others.

I live in tiny hope that there might be a very short term pump for those to get out such as has just happened with EDL at which time I would take what I could get and run and accept the remaining losses as there is no way this is going over a penny which is what I would need. I’d be happy with even half that which I still think is not likely either.
FUBAR@Birth

Post Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 am

Can only agree guys - not that that helps!
As much as I’d love the next ‘venture’ to be transformational, as ‘they’ have said, credibility is beyond flat zero given all the cr*p we have endured for so long...

The next BIG thing featuring - Puntland (Ha! Ha!) Georgia, Texas, Colombia, Guatemala, Siberia (FFS) Indonesia and that lake of oil in the Caribbean!

Next stop Chinese education.....

First sign of any spike and I’m gone - said that that at The Brewery back in in ‘14 when we were 2.75 and I was almost smiling!

GLA - have a good BH
Buckz

Post Thu May 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Haha hello everyone
kemp91