It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:54 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

Board rolled in 10 weeks?

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Board rolled in 10 weeks?

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:20 pm

What are thoughts on remuneration package being voted down for the second year, followed by egm then the board being rolled. Surely Abraham’s etc won’t be happy if we do not have a significantly higher market cap by then? It seems waterflood and Indonesia have either fizzled or failed and management seem incapable or incompetent. And I’ll bet my bottom dollar q3 bopd is sub 800. What would come next if management were rolled?
Razzledazzle

Re: Board rolled in 10 weeks?

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Razz are you determined to see Range go to the wall?

I know your frustrated. Like many of us. But really what do you expect to happen that’s going to make such a miraculous difference. Do you seriously think our board getting rolled (yet again) and is going through more months of turmoil and change is likely to be any better than the shit we are getting today.

We are where we are with range. I’m not overly excited about it but to me it either works or it doesn’t. I don’t see many more chances so I’m trying to be positive. Otherwise I think it’s gams over anyway

Fubs
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Razz - have you seriously lost the plot? Another board roll won’t address the lies and financial mismanagement of the past.

Write it off and expect nothing or wait till the next SP increase, sell up and spend what you have left on a decent meal.

Trust me, it’s quite chathartic.
fatJock

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 pm

I don't think they will get rolled, unless the last big buyer is already p***d off.
What I do find interesting is that with the sp where it it and the progress where it is, why Range haven't seen a few people resign already. Am guessing they know more then us about when to exit and will ride the gravy train for as long as possible.
Momo