It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:53 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

RNS options

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

RNS options

Post Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:21 pm

FUBAR@Birth

Re: RNS options

Post Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:30 pm

We don't care anymore. We have lost our money so switch this site off now please.
Indi

Post Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:59 pm

If you feel that way then leave, you sound like some muppet on Fb saying I’m being bullied online, simply switch off!
FUBAR@Birth

Post Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:22 am

Hoping for RNA that was a bit more exciting. But almost great to hear anything these days.

If I could introduce myself. I was lewisycymoedd on lse and was banned after several spats on there. I don't like fights, but am not happy when anyone just wants to call me or my friends names.

I am lewisyfawr on ADVFN, but I am most certainly not the poster lewisyfawr on this board.

I am positive still about Range and I genuinely feel they will get through next 12 months ok. I think the appointment of Lubing Liu as COO was right, the Infrastructure Plan on Beach Marcelle is right, the developments in Sumatra look good so far, RRDSL are getting work for their rigs and staff. There is an alternative and fairly realistic view of the future other than the end is nigh.
cymrurhydd

Post Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 am

Please ignore the Lewis account. It’s one of those idiots on the ADFVN board taking the piss. PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY BAN THE FRIGGING IDIOT
Martini069

Post Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 am

why join now and make out you are the same poster on advfn, why didn’t you do that a month ago when Celtic supported you, the other Lewis poster hasn’t posted for weeks so as I say why post now?
QANTAS

Post Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:42 am

The second part of the RNS is interesting. Starting to get the feeling that the BOD haven't a clue who hoovered up the share issue and are starting to show some concern.
Nedkellylandau