It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:36 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

WTI could top $90 a barrel in Q4

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

WTI could top $90 a barrel in Q4

Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 am

US sanctions on Iran are set to keep oil prices elevated, analysts say
"As we go more towards (the fourth quarter) … that's when we really see the risk of prices going well into the 80s and potentially even into the 90s but very critical is how much Iranian production we lose," Amrita Sen, chief oil analyst at Energy Aspects, told CNBC's "Squawk Box Europe" on Monday.
Investors are seen weighing bullish factors that include potential supply disruptions to Iranian crude exports against more bearish indicators, such as a ramp-up in production by OPEC and its allied partners.
President Donald Trump's decision to pull the U.S. out of an international agreement to curb Iran's nuclear program is widely expected to severely hinder the world's fifth-largest oil producer.
Sam Meredith | @smeredith19

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/06/us-sanc ... year-.html
Celticheart07

Re: WTI could top $90 a barrel in Q4

Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:55 pm

That's fine, but Range largely unaffected as Petrotrin incompetence doesn't allow it to take advantage to the extent it should. Apparently.
ErraticPhil

Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:14 pm

ErraticPhil wrote:
> That's fine, but Range largely unaffected as Petrotrin incompetence doesn't
> allow it to take advantage to the extent it should. Apparently.
Phil
Your comment sums up Ranges main problem - credibility.
There are numerous articles chronicling Petrotrin's woes, corruption and inefficiencies but you end your post by "apparently"
We nearly all have the suspicion of "Is the BOD telling the truth?" or "Is the BOD using Petrotrin as an excuse"
I suppose the only way we will find out is if after the money is spent on new tanks etc the excuses continue.
Nedkellylandau

Post Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Seriously Celtic....who cares about the POO in relation to range?! It has fick all to do with us anymore.
Indi

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Indi wrote:
> Seriously Celtic....who cares about the POO in relation to range?! It has
> fick all to do with us anymore.

Of course it does, our gross revenue is up around 47% from this time last year.
Right now the sp is dreadful but it does not reflect the value of our assets IMHO.

@ 1000 BOPD a day, which I believe we will see this year $70 a barrel gives us a gross revenue of $25.5 million and at $90 a barrel which is a real possibility that revenue rises to close to $33 million. How can that not be relevant to Range. That also does not include potential revenue from RRDSL providing drilling services. Even at 800 BOPD the revenue is in excess of $20 million.
Celticheart07

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:29 pm

Celtic, even that said, we have to service 60mil debt in 15months. ...I can't see that happening and Range likely to be taken private or go to the wall.

Im out for a few months now (placing was the last straw for me)...I feel so much better for the fact and hope you all come to your senses soon before you lose everything.

Gl either way as I would like to be proven wrong here for your sakes
Invester_Tester