It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

TT update - RNS

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

TT update - RNS

Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:41 pm

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180816/ ... k08ykz.pdf

Details of upgrade to ops in BM and plans for the two drills this year.

At least it’s progress
FUBAR@Birth

Re: TT update - RNS

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:02 am

No mention of the waterflood oh well we know it requires a new pump or work to fix the old one surprise They did not mention that the pump parts would be here in September.
Adept

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:04 am

It's like they are not even trying anymore
Razzledazzle

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:05 am

A TT update with no mention of waterflood or current bopd
Razzledazzle

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:32 am

As always with range its what's not said that tells you what's going on.

No bopd update.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing on waterflood which time last year was our last hope.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some resignations soon in advance of the AGM. They'll get out and keep their CVS clean.
Razzledazzle

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:26 am

Razz
We have all complained in the past about Range putting several pieces of good news out in the same RNS. Why do you feel the need to moan not about the good news in the announcement but what isn't in it. Is it just you feel the need to moan?
You seem to ignore that we were told the wells were going to be shallow drills and now they are mid depth going for the same area where a recent well is producing at 120 bopd. These two wells could take range over the 1000 bopd by Christmas but don't let good news get in the way of a good moan.
Nedkellylandau

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:53 am

Sorry , I think a moan is fair as going for circa 240bopd from both new drills is all well and good....but means nothing if we don't know what the latest current bopd is

the fact they didn't mention it , leads us all to believe that it has almost certainly gone down from 800bopd last reported.

No mention on waterflood either - which again , so much resource has been put into this (not withstanding the ridiculous 80mil debt pile to evaluate etc)

I'm out of this share and thankful I got out before this goes to the wall.

Market cap is tiny now....only thing holding back this been bought out is the debt.....so , that been unresolved , I can see by end q1 2019 RRL will no longer exist IMO DYOR

Good luck though , I would love to see this recover , but Range has exhausted its many lives and I cannot see it recover....
Invester_Tester