It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:03 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

2p in two years time

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

2p in two years time

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:44 am

What are people's thoughts, will it keep sharp spiking or a nice gradual climb up to 2p ?
Adept

Re: 2p in two years time

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 pm

That's a good question, the last few years have been stagnation for the sp or sharp declines. Just when you think its the bottom it loses another 50%.
To go the other way requires increased oil production levels that Range so far hasn't achieved.
I suspect the sp will bump around at this level for the medium term, IMHO not enough is going on to justify any spikes upwards. Investor confidence could return, volume could go up etc....but based on historical tack record...? The bod seem to played a move ahead of the voting which might keep them salaried up for a bit longer.
Momo

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:03 am

Can't see it happening unless some mega find in TT (herrera formation)

Or the 60mil loan due in 2020 gets squashed or converted to shares somehow

Even then...thus share will be diluted to death.

Range has survived many a pivotal train smash...but in this occasion. ..I think it's finally reach its last stop.

I hope for all current shareholders I am wrong.
Invester_Tester

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am

Down 50 percent in Aussie... Trading equivalent .006p.... Surely this is the bottom??
Razzledazzle

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:35 am

Razz

I don’t think it will have too much effect as it’s based on the last trade which will have been a sell, offer is still 2c.....
The other side has gone completely loopy with Lewisyfawr going beserk yesterday......
He accuses all the others of being trolls yet he is the biggest Troll of all.......
I hope he gets banned from posting that rubbish here!
QANTAS