It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:27 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

Worldstocks winding up

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Worldstocks winding up

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:49 am

Looks the end for worldstocks. This is the first time I've seen so many lthrs selling up. As much as Loadsa and I fought I'm genuinely sad to see a big Range supporter call it a day.

It really does feel like this is it with the debt looming and usual 1 step forward, 2 steps back performance.

The fk up with the storage and truck was just amateur and the new geological tool line made me cringe... Sounds like they are buying a magic wand. It was LO that put the mail in coffin and then management's sleepwalking to the edge of the cliff. Too little too late. The amount of strategy changes that are just swept under the carpet... The latest being a trumpeted accelerated drilling campaign downgraded to infrastructure updates with no reference to the review. The lack of clear communication with the market has contributed massively to the death of range.

So worldstocks goes the way of Rum.

I'll miss you lot.
Razzledazzle

Re: Worldstocks winding up

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:24 am

Such a shame. Posters can join me over on ADFVN. We could do with some help against some nasty trolls. My good friend Celticheart is there too
Lewisyfawr

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 am

I’m pleased to see long term holders selling up. Im just sad that some have kept throwing more and more into this dog and have lost even more money. It’s sheer madness IMHO. It’s a lifestyle company and there’s been very little real proof that things are improving.

The SP has to now almost quadruple just to get back to even the suspension price. There’s far better O&G companies out there. GLA
miniboy

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:59 am

Well.....I'm not selling up at this price. 25m shares. Will sell when this recovers to 0.5p....which it will imo.

Thank goodness for USOP though.....

W
Wiggy

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 am

To me it's also the gift of £1m of monkey business to the city that has been a real pisser. Impossible to tell what's really happening with the trades. But you know it's not for our benefit.
In hindsight the recent up to 0.25/0.30 was probably that lot in on the advance info. Tomorrow will mark 8 years since I first put money in here... what a waste of a life.
ErraticPhil

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 am

I've been here from 16p to 0.095

Unbelievable destruction of shareholder value. To think I sold sound to buy range.

I'm absolutely gutted
Razzledazzle

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 am

If it helps your mood, i sold my SOU and put profit in here only to loose on the spike down from 0.12 to 0.093
I am done
AdeMcG

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:46 am

I think there is all to play for. I am even hoping for a dividend mid term
Lewisyfawr

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:47 am

Lewis, what are you smoking?
Razzledazzle

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:02 am

What’s that old saying “while everyone sells that’s the time to buy”. Range have been oversold and I am looking to top up and spend the dividends when they come. Don’t listen to the trolls
Lewisyfawr

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 am

My good friend Celtic tells me it is a fantastic investment and I believe him why would he lie. He is a very honourable gentleman
Lewisyfawr

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:59 am

f*** off Oma
FUBAR@Birth

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:20 am

Lewisyfawr wrote:
> My good friend Celtic tells me it is a fantastic investment and I believe
> him why would he lie. He is a very honourable gentleman

Unlike you then Yuff, Nas, breadmaker who is using someone else's identity. Reported!!
Celticheart07

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:58 am

Sorry .lths have run out of patience. At best the sp might get back to 0.16p or 0.19p..but will need some seriously good news to get there

Talking about dividends is absolute nutter talk. Range has a serious debt pile and any funds will be held and used to pay off the debt
..but before that..we have a serious issue of our cash position winding down quarter after quarter with little bopd to balance the overall expenses (hence the placing. )

According to my forecasts. .range will run out of money by the new year. Take note of this...

As such I too ended my Range investment 2 days ago as I informed everyone and now want to ensure that no one else throws good money after bad here. Not deramping. ..stating the facts!

And yes there are much better oil and gas shares out there with transformative news soon which will help me recover at least some of the 65k I have lost here since 2009
Invester_Tester

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Not quite a blue day but tomorrow’s another day and the sun is out

Enjoy life
Lewisyfawr

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Price may get back to 0.16-0.19p?

Lol really Invester Tester?

How can you predict the future?

We have some dough, things may go our way for once, i am defo not selling up till adleast 0.8p anyhow!

Sell up guys go f**k off

I am staying put, i have seen slow but steady improvement last few quarters so look forward for some luck in future

For now will only check SP next rns, life too short to worry about it now , family time
Starhero

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:00 am

I think if they announce an rrsdl contact and the spudding of the first development well... Likely this quarter we'll see a bounce back to the 15-20 trading range, maybe higher on sentiment alone.
Razzledazzle

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:19 am

Flat on ASX and oil price up. Perhaps we will see a turning point on AIM today. Looks like it’s going to be a scorcher outside and hopefully Range tick up. Good luck fellow shareholders as we deserve some better news. Anybody heard anything from Eva since her untimely holiday?
Lewisyfawr

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:07 pm

OUT

I put 50k in and I just sold for 2.3k. I cannot put forward an argument for any upside whilst the downside potential is massive.
I feel strangely relaxed about this, possibly because nearly 5 years of pain is over.
Good luck to those still in.

Darren
Xbigman

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

To all genuine investors, please note that the poster Lewisyfawr is a Troll we have seen on here many times with many names that has hijacked the real Lewis's username from ADVFN in an attempt to make him look like a hopeless ramper which is far from the truth. I know Lewis personally and he has asked me to make you aware of this deception.
Celticheart07

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Funnier though.
ErraticPhil

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm

CH

Thanks for telling us. We all had absolutely no idea about that. We are all thick. Thank God you are vigilant.

W
Wiggy

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Xbigman wrote:
> OUT
>
> I put 50k in and I just sold for 2.3k. I cannot put forward an argument for
> any upside whilst the downside potential is massive.
> I feel strangely relaxed about this, possibly because nearly 5 years of
> pain is over.
> Good luck to those still in.
>
>
>
> Darren

Adios Dazzer.

W
Wiggy

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:15 am

You are not thick Wiggy
Lewisyfawr

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 am

There you go Yuff/Oma you got someone to side with you. Time admin booted you off this site simply for using someone else's identity just so you could post Wiggy's comment on ADVFN.
Didn't Wiggy tell you to shut up recently?
Celticheart07

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:38 am

Celtic don’t let the trolls get to you....stay strong for Range......onwards and upwards
QANTAS

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Don't think it's Oma, there is an absence of self-superiority in the postings. And it's vaguely amusing, which Oma never was.
ErraticPhil

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Just imagine it was a new shareholder posting....that would be mental! We haven't had one of those since 1842
Momo

Post Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Coming from you ErraticPhil that means a lot
Lewisyfawr

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:58 am

Lewisyfawr wrote:
> Coming from you ErraticPhil that means a lot

Standby for a comment from Qantas, and then his next alter ego.

Mate you still got a long way to go to catch James McAvoy in split, however I guess that’s your overall aim?
ritchieg01

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:15 am

Ritchie

No idea what you are talking about but Lewis has completely lost it on the other side, let’s hopr it doesn’t manifest itself over here, mind you it might make it a bit more lively :)
QANTAS

Post Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:39 pm

I am still holding as pointless selling now.

This board needs to go the way if RUM though.

Anyone know if Celtic and Kev are still holding?
Indi

Post Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:53 am

Kev
Easy option to simply remove indi and put him out of his misery!
Nedkellylandau

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Another low then.....we'd be better off suspending at least it would hold.
Momo

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 am

Just for record, lewisyfawr and QANTAS on WS are not the same lewisyfawr and QANTAS on ADVFN. Can confirm I am the same as lewisyfawr and I would never post the type of drivel this fake lewis posts on WS. Celtic will confirm as I know him personally, and we have held a Range meeting with other shareholders once or twice in Cardiff area - and another planned soon in S Wales.
cymrurhydd

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:09 am

Dementedly sad
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:38 am

I can't speak for Kev but I am certainly still holding unlike the troll posting falsely as Lewisyfawr and Quantas on WS

How sad is it when you have to falsely post using the name of a genuine holder partly to discredit them and also to stop them using their own login names. I am sure by now there can be nobody that does not know it is Oma and his sidekick Yuff trolling this board.

I have met the real Lewis and he is a decent man, I don't know Quantas personally but seems genuine and nothing like his fake persona on here.

High time admin kicked these two trolls into touch.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:41 am

ErraticPhil wrote:
> Don't think it's Oma, there is an absence of self-superiority in the
> postings. And it's vaguely amusing, which Oma never was.

The arrogance is there in his gloating over on ADVFN about what he is doing on here but as he is trying to mimic the real Lewis he can't post in his usual pseudo superior style.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi Celtic. I think everyone here has got the message. The troll ignores everything Range puts out and hangs on to articles by Tom Winni-something and Gary Numan. Well out of date and very anti-Range.

Just look at you tube videos of Gary Newman and Tom Winnif… and then look at videos of Malcy. I know who I would rather have on my side. I will be glad when we reach November. I think Range may be doing quite well at moment, but not sure and cannot understand why the heralded PR launch is still in boathouse.

Whatever, I plan to top up this month and again in November. Would do it sooner, but not going to gamble on Range unless money is in bank account and safe to lose.
cymrurhydd

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:16 am

So I guess this is finally it. Kev can you turn the lights off and lock the door in here.

Thanks for the memories.
Razzledazzle

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:18 am

Thanks for the memories and good luck to shareholders.
Martini069

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am

Martini069 has no such account on Worldstocks this is the same troll that posts on here as quantas and lewisyfawr. I believe it is in fact our old "friend" Oma playing his usual mindless games. Time admin dealt with this poster again.
Celticheart07

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Martini069 has emailed me to say he does not have a WS account.

Neither do I in my board name on ADVFN of lewisyfawr.

Neither does QANTAS.

I hope discerning posters here will realise it is not us posting. It is in fact a very bitter and angry troll with multiple nicknames.

I hope WS will delete these 3 board names - QANTAS, lewisyfawr and martini069. And delete any posts in these names as they spoil the threads and the excellent discussions that you guys have on here.
cymrurhydd

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Perhaps a few here should worry a bit less about the trolls and look at their investment here instead. We are at 0.05p.

Yes....0.05p.

That has nothing to do with trolls but instead the absolute sxite that has been peddled by Landau and every single board member since.

Our mkt cap is £5m

What's next Celtic? A load of positives?!

Lol.

If you don't think this is a dead duck with the sheer amount of debt we have and the inability to extract oil from trinidad in meaningful quantities......

Complete and utter disgrace. All investors here last 7 years been completely misled.

Next you'll be quoting Malcy again.

W
Wiggy