It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

IMPOSSIBLE

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

IMPOSSIBLE

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Looks like weve been turned over, just like Quarter 1
Jan was excellent re bopd then silence then drop back in bopd in quarterly report

Roll forward to Quarter 2, same thing
A few problems at the beginning, then we hit 820 half way through the quarter then silence then huge drop back in bopd in quarterly report

More importantly, no-one has picked up on is that they are shafting us re the "Receipts from customers" figure too, which IMO is IMPOSSIBLE to get to $2.210,000

Take $2,210,000
Divide by 91 days
Divide by bopd AVERAGE for quarter of 663
You then get an after tax average WTI per barrel of.............$36.63
IMPOSSIBLE

WTI averaged $67.85 in Quarter 2
So $67.85 x 91 days x 663 bopd AVERAGE = GROSS Income of $4,093,594
I know Petrotrin take 5% off that & I know using historic figures you can take a total of 15% (incl the 5%) in order to get close to NET Receipts

The NET Income from Customers is about $3.480,000 NOT $2,210,000
Maybe Petrotrin havnt paid Range but in accounting you bring in unpaids as debtors to correct the figures
THIS $2,210,000 IS 100% WRONG & IT NEED CHALLENGING WITH EVA LIARDAU

And as for the $8m cash position, thats beefed up by loan repaid early of I believe $2.8m and the recent ripped off shares issue $1m so cash is really just over $4m

Too many underhand tactics & shaftings for me to deal with here. I go quietly & unlike a very bitter ex shareholding troll who still posts 24hrs a day elsewhere

Good luck all, you will need it

Kev - I really hope your health improves & ive missed your posts on here for some time

ATB Loadsamoney who isnt Loadsadebt as Ive been called, far far from it
Loadsamoney

Re: IMPOSSIBLE

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:18 pm

You sold Loadsa?
Razzledazzle

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:33 pm

“Maybe Petrotrin havnt paid Range but in accounting you bring in unpaids as debtors to correct the figures
THIS $2,210,000 IS 100% WRONG & IT NEED CHALLENGING WITH EVA LIARDAU“

It’s a cash flow statement not accounts.

I warned you a few weeks back the company would burn through its cash, quite why you are shocked is beyond me.
boobs

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Title of the thread is the chance of anyone of us escaping with our shirts.
Last chance saloon and the bar just closed.

I thought last week's drop was overdone..but today has just pushed home how stupid I was to risk yet more capital in the vein hope of rescuing a loss...more fool me.
AdeMcG

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:36 pm

Yep, me too stupid.
ErraticPhil

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 pm

I’ve sold out today. Had enough. Thank you for all the top posters here over the years - although I haven’t posted much, I have appreciated all the views.

Time for me to focus on things that will make me money and not Range which has been a very painful experience.

Live and learn!
Placey

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Reply form Eva on the revenues i asked which was similar to Loadsa's questions...

Production volumes reported in the quarterly are for the three months of April, May and June. However, the reported revenues in the quarter are for March, April and May production as we have a one month lag in receiving revenues. As explained in the quarterly production during the first half of the month was impacted by infrastructure constraints which has consequently impacted revenues.

Based on the figures - i can only assume June was extremely strong then - but at the same time i asked for current BOPD for month till end of July and wont provide on an individual basis. Whihc makes me then think the fact it wasn't disclosed means its actually not that great again or unable to maintain!!
Juicebox

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Doing some sums that does suggest we are somewhere still in the 800 bopd as previously announced. We have estimated $4.8m outlay for the next quarter so i estimate receipts will be somewhere in line with that figure or not hugely below.
Juicebox

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 am

I don’t understand the negativity. Loads of upside
Lewisyfawr

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:15 am

A heads up for genuine posters Lewisyfawr is not who they claim to be but a troll from ADVFN, the real Lewis has asked me to make you aware of this deception.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Well that's a horrible shock. I bought loads yesterday on his promise of a blue day n'all.
ErraticPhil

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 pm

Tomorrow is another day. Hoping for a blue one :)
Lewisyfawr

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:06 pm

No blue day today :(
Lewisyfawr