It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

Next Q&A - 28 June

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Next Q&A - 28 June

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:50 am

For what its worth

The next investor Q&A will take place on 28 June 2018. Investors are invited to submit their questions via email admin@rangeresources.co.uk by 22 June 2018.

How many questions about it taking 4-5 months to decide on Waterflood solution can we come up with ?
Loadsamoney

Re: Next Q&A - 28 June

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:09 am

How about
"Are our Directors aware of the saying
You can fool some people all of the time, all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time" because that seems to be their way of working regards waterflood"
Nedkellylandau

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:51 pm

First one away to Eva and I hope everyone piles in the questions relating to LandOceans performance
Q Considering the poor results arising from LandOceans work in T&T how much reliance can we have in the Indonesian report - Resource Assessment LandOcean Energy Services Co Ltd for Range Resources, 2017

I don't expect an answer to this one but firing in questions at a Q&A might be the only way we have of expressing our growing discontent
Nedkellylandau

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:33 am

I've kept it simple:

1. Does the company expect further production increases from the BM water-flood field in 2018?
2. What is the time-frame for completing the upgrade of the water-pump at BM?
Razzledazzle

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 am

Answers.....if questions are published

1) Soon / Soonest / Earliest Convenience / In Due Course
2) Cannot say in this Forum
3) Against Regulations.......
4) We dont know

Anyway, Ive just sent in 21 questions, might get 5 published and 1 answered !

I wonder if something will be published straight after q&a is done that would have let to more questions ? Example
5/4 Q&A published
9/4 Presentation & the small mention of drop in Q1 ave bopd v jan bopd - no reasons given !

(actually, can someone ask that question/add it to their own - why no mention of feb or march bopd ave until presentation & then it was talked up even though down (from jan) and no reasons given - hiding bad news it appears
Loadsamoney

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:19 am

July next week. Management are going to get rolled so hard at the AGM.
Razzledazzle

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Razz
If it wasnt for the fact Range have a vastly improved & headline making full year set of accounts coming out, Id agree that the AGM & remuneration & other votes will be voted down by the big 3 shareholders
BUT, I can see a big change in sentiment & SP post publication. Most of the key numbers will come from the next quarterly report & you can then add the 4x quarterlies to get the flavour of full accounts which should be published in late Sept/early Oct
In the 8 years or so Ive been invested here, I cant recall so many kpis improving together & suspect this will be the best set of accounts for years. To start with Range wrote off $30m last year & cant repeat that this year because its all written down. So $30m better off straight away !

I suspect Q&A will be another PR disaster again for Range, always ducking key questions and then issuing something only days later which is deliberately too late to ask multiple questions on - like last q&a 5th April and days later (9th April) the presentation & that drop back in bopd in feb/march - since picked back up & surpassed
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:23 am

Due today?
Razzledazzle

Post Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:08 am

I wish it wasn't !

PR disaster usually, at least the Directors have had to read comments from disgruntled shareholders so know our feelings on things. Sad thing is we are progressing well, just not being informed in a professional & regular way

Id be amazed if this is a PR success
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:10 am

They normally squat it out around close.
Momo

Post Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Given a large volume of questions received from shareholders, investor Q&A has been postponed to Tuesday, 3 July.
Momo

Post Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:06 am

RNS on monday which will answer a lot of the questions I wonder?
Razzledazzle

Post Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:28 pm

Usually leaves more questions than answers. If the q&a is going to be just a tick in someones performance objectives then i hope they stop it. Lets see if the sheer volume of questions gets the message through to directors or not
Loadsamoney

Post Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Razzledazzle wrote:
> RNS on monday which will answer a lot of the questions I wonder?

Razz
Wouldn't surprise me if we get an RNS tonight or Monday night covering as much as possible on the questions raised. So much easier to palm the questions off as answered in an RNS than give detailed responses to the questions. I'd like to think that the number of questions would have given the BOD food for thought on their lack of communication.
Nedkellylandau