It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:01 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

Trinidad Production

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Trinidad Production

Post Wed May 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Company Profile on website states the following re Trinidad.

Existing oil production of ~750 barrels of oil per day
Substantial independently-verified reserves of 16 million barrels (net 2P)
Large onshore acreage position with Range as a majority interest holder and operator on all licences
Clear focus on production and reserves growth through ongoing secondary recovery, optimization and development programme
Own rigs and equipment provide operational flexibility and lower operating costs

Is the 750 barrels of oil a day accurate?
Rexco

Re: Trinidad Production

Post Wed May 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Rexco
No indication if the site was last updated today or 6 weeks ago so the 750 could be accurate or wildly out!!!!
Nedkellylandau

Post Wed May 23, 2018 10:27 pm

Officially its 731 average Jan-March per April report I think Rex

but circa 750 sounds better !

IF we havent won any new contracts in the past 2-3 months & all those crews & rigs were working flat out on workovers etc, Id want to know why by now it wasnt higher than that !
Loadsamoney

Post Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 pm

<loc>http://www.rangeresources.co.uk/about-us/company-profile/</loc>
<lastmod>2018-05-21T14:24:53+02:00</lastmod>
rob295

Post Thu May 24, 2018 6:25 am

No Rexco....it's now 820 bopd! :)

Slowly slowly catchy monkey......

W
Wiggy

Post Thu May 24, 2018 10:11 am

The only dampner on all this is the lack of clarity on waterflood

31st Jan RNS said "On 31st Jan RNS, it said "Transfer of this additional water source has been temporarily suspended, pending installation of a new pump.""

But on 11th May, in conversation with Eva over email, she said "Injection rates varied greatly during the period (as explained in the last quarterly report). On average, average injection rates were in the region of 700 bwpd and up to 1,500 bwpd with the addition of an extra water storage tank. We are looking to upgrade to a larger pump to handle higher volumes of water more efficiently which will enable us to stabilise injection rates in a more consistent way."

NB: "We are looking to" comment
So what happened between end Jan & May - still looking !

So I wrote back to say that & got this on 14th May
" the team is still looking at a cost-effective solution to address varying influx of Petrotrin water during the day, including a new pump. Once completed, this should allow the Company to stabilise injection rates in a more consistent way (at around 1,500 bwpd). At this stage I cannot provide a definitive timeline of when it will be completed."

STILL LOOKING AT A COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION !!!!!!

I know from previous comms with Eva that it can take up to 6 months for increased water to show through in increased bopd. But as we stand they still havent decided what solution after 4 months, let alone buying it & installing it. [Marcelle quarterly bopd has been 60, 40, 90, 190, 200 hence 6 months to see results]

One for the next Q&A ! Talking of which, does anyone know when it is ?

Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 pm

I read it as saying we've averaged 820 bopd for the last week. The 750 figure is either monthly or more likely quarterly.

Darren
Xbigman