It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:18 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

Bountyman on LSE

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Bountyman on LSE

Post Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Who the **** do you think you are demanding answers from a shareholder over on LSE ?

Isn't it weird that the multiple username, multiple banned poster called Surely AKA OMADAWN points out singular small buy trades & you say jack **** but when Celtic rightly points out multiple small sell trades you jump all over him demanding answers as if hes answerable to you

Grow a pair & stop trying to play referee or whatever your aim is
Your coming across as a right pompous **** over there. Try aiming your bitterness/anger at Omatwat instead

Apologies to all here, I've been attacked by posters or 1 poster from over there who create new IDs on WS (and LSE) & trashes the place. Now I know Surely is 99.9% OMA, I'm in a less forgiving mood and want my say - forget all about writing styles, its on what he has said & how said it that is unique to that dork alone that I base my conclusion on

Rant over. Awaiting Oma's latest WS re-incarnation soon zzzzzzzzzz
Loadsamoney

Re: Bountyman on LSE

Post Fri May 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Loadsa,

Not sure what your gripe is there. Nothing against Celtic - but I thought Bounty was asking some reasonable questions?

Anyhoo....
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Fri May 11, 2018 9:54 pm

RB

All very one sided against Celtic, and he never asks questions of Omayawn, I mean, Surely when he posts the same but singular small buys
And its the way its being asked too, very pompous !

Oh well, wont be long before the SP catches up with the performance improvements over the last 9 months - which will be in massive evidence in the full year accounts out in a couple of months time
Have a good weekend
Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Fri May 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Hope so mate.

You too fella.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Sat May 12, 2018 12:11 am

There is no hope so about it RB

For example, how many here have figured out that the revenue for Q1+Q2+Q3 already matches the FULL YEAR accounts from last year ? And Q4 (Qtr to June 18) is expected to be the highest quarterly revenue yet
Its why I'm predicting Revenue to be 45 - 50% higher in the 2018 full year accounts than the full year 2017 accounts - and that's without any sub contract income too !

Also, have a look at note 16 in the 2017 full year accounts (Goodwill) - there wont be anymore of that this year because its all been written off over the past 2 years accounts - thats $46m so already the 2018 accounts will show an improvement on the 2017 accounts by some $29m on the Profit & Loss account
Actually, there may be some positive goodwill coming back - some $5,542,387 - half year accounts (RNS 16/03/18) note 8a on the RRDSL books when we took over

Or you can listen to a certain few on here & LSE - loke OmaSurely and think were about to fold !

Enjoy

Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Sat May 12, 2018 9:11 am

Loadsa,

I just want 1000 bopd. With signs that waterflood is working. It’s fhucking simple.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Mon May 14, 2018 8:12 am

Loadsamoney wrote:
> Who the **** do you think you are demanding answers from a shareholder
> Grow a pair & stop trying to play referee or whatever your aim is
> Your coming across as a right pompous ****

Good thing we don't have anyone like that over here ...
day_tripper

Post Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 am

I dont care if you or others think im a ****

At least I'm not a royal pompous **** like bounty

Or a 3 faced tosser like Surely aka Omayawn - writing styles and phrases dont lie
Loadsamoney

Post Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am

Bounty is the only balanced poster on LSE IMHO

Celtic is just asking for stick posting stuff like the post I have cut and pasted below. On any share (never mind a share with the number of shares Range has in issue) a 'decent buy' is in 10's of thousands not hundreds.

Utter nonsense, someone does not want this to rise, 3 decent buys then a tiny sell again

10:25 - 14/05 Sell 20060 0.18p £35.71
10:18 - 14/05 Buy 400000 0.21p £848.00
10:11 - 14/05 Buy 235626 0.21p £500.00
09:44 - 14/05 Buy 450000 0.21p £954.90
miniboy

Post Mon May 14, 2018 11:09 am

Mini
I agree that Id hardly call them decent buys

But Surely - aka OMAzzzz highlights singular small buys & has done for some time yet it doesnt get challenged
Celtic highlights the numerous small sells & gets attacked.
And Bounty is a pompous **** for the way he demands answers from one side & not the other !

Hope your well, better luck next season with HC
Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Mon May 14, 2018 11:18 am

All good thanks Loadsa, hope you are too.
The way I read it Surely/Oma started doing that because Celtic did. Pathetic and meaningles from both sides. Bounty just looks sick of the pointless posts.

Yeah, cant see us doing much good unless we get a change of ownership. MK Dons need a better year too
miniboy

Post Mon May 14, 2018 4:36 pm

MK dons lol. I am from MK but no way would I ever support a made up team with a name like that! This is football not American Football!
Indi

Post Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Indi
I was from MK (Willen) but moved away but I still go along and support the team when I can. Its nt been a good 2 or 3 years now football wise. Still I was there on that magical night when they beat Van Gaal's Man U 4-0 !

As for Bounty, last ill mention this but I see the pompous **** is still demanding answers from Celtic. What a ****
At least he has 2 words in common with Surely AKA Omadawn over their. Unfortunately for both of them, they end in ER !
Surely, you outted yourself this year with what you said & how you said it. Didnt take a lot of searching to find only Omayawn said exactly the same on WS - keeping his 4000 posts does have advantages !

Right, back to Range & those really stupid little sell trades !
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Bounty today

"It looks like I was able to pull some strings with a Q&A being announced not long after I posted"

Err NO actually Bounty, you didnt pull any strings.
Can you turn water into wine too ? Want to claim credit for anything else ?

Eva replied today to an email I sent 2 weeks ago on the Q&A & as we know shes been on holiday since
And I'm not going to take credit or claim credit for it either !
#muppet

btw, anyone missing yuff or oma ? go find them trashing advfn free board. Its the last place left they haven't had multiple bans on !
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Must be a happy bunny now having the board pretty much to himself, still avoids having to discuss who it is that is selling tiny amounts on a daily basis, often under £10 but lets not have any talk of manipulation shall we.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Adios nobjockey
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:10 pm

I know you will. Saddo.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Why don't you move on Yuff.
Nedkellylandau

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:40 pm

It seems anyone who sees a glimmer of hope in Range is not allowed to post views contrary to those of Yuff and his bitter fellow stock bashers.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:42 pm

I don’t doubt for a minute that we have a mountain to climb but as they say, even the longest journey starts with the first step
Celticheart07

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:59 am

Oh hello Ch, fancy you turning up here. Hope your entourage don't follow you. So what's your LSE story, enforced holiday or banned?
ErraticPhil

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:53 am

Have been here for ages just haven’t posted in a while, waiting for the next quarterly report with interest, keen to see how we develop waterflood. Not really interested in talking about LSE or trolls to be honest just Range.
Celticheart07