Gatwick Oil

EA RNS

UK Oil & Gas, Doriemus, Solo Oil, Angus Energy

EA RNS

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:26 pm

sebastianriberac

Re: EA RNS

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:20 am

"Operational planning for the test is in the final stages of completion and the necessary work-over rig and test equipment have been contracted. The Company expects these flow tests to be conducted in the coming months as soon as practicable following the last remaining regulatory sign-offs from the Health and Safety Executive and Oil and Gas Authority."

Is anyone else now finding it really frustrating though waiting for something that is totally held up by yet more red tape sign-offs?

As it sounds (above) as if there's at least 2 more, will we get H & S approval and not the other (O&G approval), will it be another month to wait if one comes now?

It seems so unnecessarily bureaucratic, especially in light of the government push for O&G/fracking and allocations yesterday.

I feel like yet again, red tape is keeping us locked down with no end in sight. Such a damn shame when we're ready to rock 'n' roll.
Stocker

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:28 am

On the plus side, today's RNS shows UKOG's skin in the game, in general, just got stronger. :)
Stocker

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:45 pm

"...will we get H & S approval and not the other (O&G approval..."

Should clarify this, I meant at the same time. Like, will they drop together, or is it to be a more drawn out process, I wonder.... :/

I don't really expect anyone to know, just thinking out loud.
Stocker