It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:58 pm

World Stocks

Red Emperor Resources

Ready to drill anytime now

(ASX & AIM: RMP)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Re: Ready to drill anytime now

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:57 pm

added some more myself.
londonz

Post Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:28 pm

http://www.ottoenergy.com/irm/content/s ... px?RID=311

Well worth reading for any new investor, the potential here is huge, it's not some drilling without a buyer, we have Shell waiting and a prospect that could be worth billions upon being proved. Add it's in-between already producing assets, we are targeting a known gas reservoir, with a huge oil leg below.

Just to highlight what's on offer: -

"Resource

Hawkeye contains a 'Best Estimate' STOIIP of ~ 480 MMbbl of oil and a 'Best Estimate' Net Prospective Resource of 89 MMbbl of oil.

Cinco contains a 'Best Estimate' GIIP of 2.4 Tcf with a 'Best Estimate' Net Prospective Resource of 1.3 Tcf of gas and 45 MMbbl of associated condensate (Condensate Gas Ratio 35 bbls/MMscf). The Net Prospective Resources reflect working interest post re-assignment for Otto of 93.18% and excludes Government Share of profit oil.

The arithmetically aggregated gas/condensate prospect and lead inventory including Cinco, contains a 'Best Estimate' GIIP of ~ 17 Tscf with a 'Best Estimate' Net Prospective Resource of ~ 9 Tscf of gas and 320 MMbbl of condensate."
londonz

Post Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:17 pm

from Bolgas LSE

Just to add, Shell have allocated around $2 billion for the existing field for exploration, why bother with that, might as well take our field with all work done and a potential of over 4 times what they have the existing field just next door that has generated billions of dollars in revenue for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malampaya_gas_field

The share to Philippines alone is estimated: -

"Malampaya is expected to provide substantial long-term revenue of between $8–10 billion USD to the Philippine government over its life span"

I believe that was written before estimates of what is in place have increased, it was originally thought the field would run dry in 8 or 9 years if i recall correctly.

Right me done, good evening all.
londonz