It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:10 am

World Stocks

Complaints & Improvements

Newly created aliases bashing shares

All your moans, suggestions & requests for additional company forums here please

Newly created aliases bashing shares

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am

Admin

I know WS doesnt like banning people permanently but when new aliases are created with the sole purpose of causing chaos & bashing the crap out of a share and also slagging off other members, surely this is grounds enough to strike them off permanently.

And can we please find a way of stopping people creating multiple IDs for this purpose

If this is to become an iii free for all, count me out. Im all for free speech but there is a line that needs to be drawn

Thanks
Loadsamoney

Re: Newly created aliases bashing shares

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:03 am

I take it you know how to use the friends and foes facility. Use it and save us these distractions which unintentionally cause their own form of spamming.

Put your zeal into quizzing operational and corporate progress, would be my wish for guardians of the forum. Is Texas cash banked? Kev was talking about a box ticked on this one.

Kind regards

Sanchez
spud57

Re: Newly created aliases bashing shares

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Spud

I dont think it is sold yet, if they had the money they would of informed us by now. No paper signing causes this much delay imo. Fingers crossed it all goes through, and soon!
Truthfinder