It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:33 pm

World Stocks

Red Emperor Resources

Interesting report from Intelligence News

(ASX & AIM: RMP)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Interesting report from Intelligence News

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 am

http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=2168

High Stakes in Somalia Oil as Swedish, British Investors Cash on Horn Petroluem
April 16 | Posted by David James | Energy Intelligence, Intelligence News

Investors with (circa $00000 value) in Africa Oil have been closely monitoring oil drilling and exploration in Puntland Somalia.
The discovery of oil in Somali was confirmed by Africa Oil when they reached a depth of 1,100 meters in Shabeel-1 exploration site in Somalia’s northern Bari region.
However Africa Oil for security reasons has kept these developments secret due to militancy and possible infringement of its workers security.

However investors who have injected capital in the high risk exploratory activity have to cautiously trend as militants retreat to Galgala mountains of Puntland.
According to intelligence sources Horn Petroleum is a choice of many investors and if the drilling of Shabeel-1 hits a depth of 2700-3800 meters, billions of oil barrels will be discovered.
This puts investors with a stake in Horn Petroleum possible big-time beneficiaries as Africa Oil and Horn Petroleum edge closer to make the anticipated announcement of the volume of the oil find.
niszczu

Re: Interesting report from Intelligence News

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:08 am

Nisczcu

Great find.
Looks good, now let's see some good volumes to back it up.
Yuff

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 am

How could oil be found at 1100m when Horn said no oil was found above 1600m confirming regional seal in place?
langyboy

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 pm

That website is very poorly constructed and seems to rehash any old gibberish it can find
wrighty6

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

Interesting website but can not be trusted IMO. Have been announcing similar stories in the previous weeks but seem to be more interested in producing news than actually being able to back up the news on anything substantial. If I´m not totally wrong I think I read that same story 1-2 weeks ago... Have also read that the site try to capitalize on search terms merely to gain views.

Regards
Riggen
OilRig

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:56 am

They ought to stick a 'Lack of...' in their blog title.

It's a transparent, poorly-written chop shop of various rumours, info and made-up slant by their own writer/s.

I always have a yikes! moment when someone posts a link to this one. Funnily enough and though it's subjective I don't get that feel with dissident. And that one I don't entirely trust either!
OhTheHorror!