It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:53 am

World Stocks

Pony and Tony's Place (Off-Topic Chat Here)

Everything on NBA 2K21 has me cackling like a cartoon villai

Pony and Tonys Place

Everything on NBA 2K21 has me cackling like a cartoon villai

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:39 am

Ive been ruining on every construct, constantly having close triple doubles even on the 6'0 pure sharp that I created. Hopefully the match is better than what's shown on the demo. The game is literally out weekly. So don't get your hopes up. Just save up to your next gen version. They've been pulling the identical shit since 2K14 with releasing inferior versions in current gen. I am not even sure why people would anticipate the next gen version to be any better at this time. It'll sell even if it's the exact same shit. That is all they are worried about today.

It's gonna be the exact same. People actually gotta quit giving themselves false expectation. Been watching it for years and it literally goes bad. Just don't get it. This is actually 100% true. It looks like another fantastic year on 2k for me personally I finished with 51/9/4/2/2 with 22/29 from the field and withdrew the Bucks out. I already found my perfect buildy'all in trouble.If you simply play MyLeague and do NOT plan on updating to a next-gen console, 2K20 for $5 appears to be a good thing. I made a nice build equilibrium for my play style to where I could play on and off ball with the principal slasher second so shooting pie chart such as a tmac kinda. Wow they ruined my construct and it wasn't even popular or OP. My complete Red, Str+Vert 6'7 PF obtained its offensive and defensive rebounding, inside D, and obstruct all fell 10 or more points. The vert is randomly higher but speed and Agi are reduced and worst of all of the Str is default lower without fostering weight 20-30 pounds. Strangely the standing dip rating is way greater than last year. Rlly stinks I can't he a dominant Rodman kind without heading 6'8 or higher.

Edit: I will upload screenshots later but wow. Same exact construct vs 2k20 and it's way lower bodily features, terrible defensive ratings and rebounding ratings except for the perimeter d. The weird thing is it's like 4 or 3 finishing badges and 21 higher standing dip? . .im rlly glad for the status dunk boost cuz I always thought it is dumb I have a 99 vert but rarely jump in the paint but wow I can not believe the way they trashed the undersized pure crimson's defense and rebounding.

No greater feeling than simply blocking those 7'3 facilities at the apex lol. . .oh well. Please have an option to go back to the old shot meter at the complete game. New one is overly see through and large for me personally. I saw something where they could have options. With the devs keeping everything confidential, I should have understood the demo would have been exactly the same as 20. It seems like they put zero effort to the current 2k. Then the fact after the demonstration released the devs stayed silent as though they do not care in any way. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. I'll wait and see the next gen is I'm not wasting time on that moot demo/current gen 2k.

We're getting suckered... Is all I will say about it. The demonstration is essentially 2K20 with a new coat of paint. The shot meter is a pain to manage, and the number of times players have walked through the on-court shot clock obscuring the quantity of time that I have left before I commit a shot clock violation would be really real. I am gonna wait till the game's available. So that tells me current gen is 2k20 rereleased with added attributes. Then next gen is real going to be the new 2k21. That is just dishonest. They did this when they transitioned from PS3 to PS4.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k21 at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html
wfuuopy