It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 am

World Stocks

Gatwick Oil

Price movements

UK Oil & Gas, Doriemus, Solo Oil, Angus Energy

Price movements

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:00 am

seems they are slowly squeezing out investors with this gradual 1-2% burn. See a 1.8p spike down before we get the rise back to 3.5p. Picked up more UKOG today at 2.2p but holding these long term so not fussed. Same thing happened last time, went from 1p to 4p on the oil find news, back down to 1.8p, then back up to 3.5p, and now down to 2.18p. I do think the next leg up with positive flow tests looking for a base around 5p.

I don't live too far from Gatwick, am very tempted to drive down and have a snoop around. Any others nearby?
sebastianriberac

Re: Price movements

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 am

Hi Seb I live just South of Horsham so in the area too. HH sounds like a nice area to take my dog for a walk!
piker

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:48 am

Hello mate,

not too far, maybe we can meet for a pint nearby. I am planning to go next week sometime will have to take day off work though. As I said previously traders will use the Greece scenario to get this down as low as possible and then of course back to 4p in september on flow tests. So obvious and blatant.

I was going to add more today, but couldn't get to my computer in time always worried buying stock over my phone. I am happy to hold till september. Easily 4p on flow test expectations, and from what I have heard much more likely than not that its all good, and even bigger than we think.

piker wrote:
> Hi Seb I live just South of Horsham so in the area too. HH sounds like a
> nice area to take my dog for a walk!
sebastianriberac

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:48 am

Keeping an eye on this one. Think it will be different ballgame come flow tests, with more heightened interest/expectation. It could go mental if commercial rates are achieved.

For balance, I'm going to assume conservative rates and some sort of technical difficulty along the way, but that's only a maybe. A good result will put the consortium in a much bigger league.
Stocker

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:36 pm

I will guesstimate it at around 90% chance it'll come in good. Then we will really be told how much we have. Any drops here are not company related but just traders swinging it from 1.5 to 4p until the flow tests come in as I previously said.

August we'll get a build up back over 2.5p, and a 4p spike on expectation in September imo.

Stocker wrote:
> Keeping an eye on this one. Think it will be different ballgame come flow
> tests, with more heightened interest/expectation. It could go mental if
> commercial rates are achieved.
>
> For balance, I'm going to assume conservative rates and some sort of
> technical difficulty along the way, but that's only a maybe. A good result
> will put the consortium in a much bigger league.
sebastianriberac

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi Serb pretty close with what's happening to SP keep up the good work,ps any info a bout-:)) Dave
davidcarr

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello mate,

nothing concrete to be honest just fun and games with the share price. Of course there was no reason for it to drop, apart from the Greek issues pending. We are at the mercy of the traders until they decide to let us know how big the find really is, or of course when they complete flow tests around end of the summer. But it seems they are very confident from early studies that the flow tests will come in very good. But lets hold and see shall we.

davidcarr wrote:
> Hi Serb pretty close with what's happening to SP keep up the good work,ps
> any info a bout-:)) Dave
sebastianriberac

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Hello

Coming up to August now and very little news from UKOG, any views on what's to come?
Macca810

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Sorry guys I just had my second kid and was busy with the family.

We've been dripping away since there has been no news, I think 1.5-1.7 is the perfect region to load up or average up or down to build a bigger holding. For that 4-5p pre-results rise. I will ask around and see if I can hear of any rumours around.

I did hear that a company is trying to buy a big holding in the company, so whether the drop is because of that who knows?
sebastianriberac

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Congratulations on the child. Send my best wishes.

I head a similar rumour but wasn't from a great source. like you said we will have to wait for test results. The build up and anticipation should bring good signs to SP. standard life are still in this so don't get to upset guys if you've invested higher then the current SP now.

Yeah gives us a shout if you hear anything I've had a drive round and looks like things are moving.

Cheers Mac
Macca810

Post Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:31 am

Thanks for the updates, mac and seb.

And atb with your new addition.
Stocker

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi Serb
Any idea what this is? I don't understand it.

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2364905

Cheers
Macca810