It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

Class action being setup by shareholders.

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Re: Class action being setup by shareholders.

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:20 pm

Just contacted Martini069. He is a shareholder, well - but not posting currently on World Stocks. What a shame a fake Martini posts on here in his name. Hope nobody apart from me takes his bait.
cymrurhydd

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 pm

I speak to the real Martini on e-mail too and he has been saying for sometime that this is a fake identity, I have reported it to WS but no action has as yet been taken
Celticheart07

Post Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:34 am

I explained who I am last time so pleased don’t accuse me of being fake.
Martini069

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 pm

FAO Shareshopper and genuine posters on LSE, seagulpieman or whatever he is calling himself now is an internet troll with a personal vendetta that has nothing to do with range.
and absolutely no interest in any class action against the company. If you engage with him he will discredit any meaningful conversation about Gordon and his investigation. Ask him why he hasn't written to Gordon about his losses as I and many other genuine shareholders have done. He goes by too many names to count but all have the same agenda. This is from someone who has had his and his wife's personal life invaded to the extent that I have had to involve the police. Believe me you don't want anything to do with this lowlife.
Celticheart07

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 pm

FAO genuine shareholders on LSE, get rid of the trolls because they will seriously undermine your case with Gordon. They are not interested in any class action against Range and its directors but are pursuing a wired personal vendetta that goes back 7 years. Sadly they are all the same sick poster
Celticheart07

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Celtic, hope you are well and at last seeing the light

There's no chance of getting our money back as litigation takes a lot of money especially when Range has always been one enormous scam. The web of deceit is too far and wide

Rum & Worldstocks being part of the con.

The auditors should be on Gordons radar as I said on the thread 'Range lent CCC $2m too' that someone has resurrected

My advice would be get over it and forget it, the money has gone. Dont waste your lives thinking there's a chance. There simply isn't,

We were all naive, don't continue to be.
miniboy

Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:01 am

Good morning Miniboy, yes you are right we were all naive, me included, in thinking that successive managements could turn this company around. It seems that there was a hell of a lot more than incompetence happening in the background too. The sad thing is that even if a successful claim is made against them all that would probably happen is that the company would liquidate and any assets sold off to pay some their debts. Ironically the money would probably disappear long before it reached long term holders like us. We have had so many false dawns with Morne Diablo, St Mary's Block, waterflood, Indonesia and RRDSL all seemingly good prospects but the reality is the management failed to deliver and worse got involved in some seriously dubious projects like Puntland. Very sad for all of us that have lost a lot of money but as you say, time to move on and accept that we got it wrong. Good luck to you!
Celticheart07

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:45 pm

FAO genuine shareholders on LSE.

I hope by now that genuine shoulders who have lost money on Range have realised that the LSE board is once again being targeted by the same troll as has been for years. Manos and many other incarnations. Seangullpieman and Puttysaucevierge are all references to activities lifted from my Facebook page by the way. If you check back posting history on ADVFN for Rangenoresources and a few others that will become clear. He will single handed discredit this class action if you don't deal with it.

I have put my 3 million plus holding and the loss incurred into the mix and given Gordon all of my contact details, why not ask these fake posters to do the same? He can't as he simply does not exist in the real world.
Celticheart07

Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:18 am

Miniboy can you advise who at Rum and Worldstocks are part of the con as I want to make sure I avoid being caught up in their scam?

Celtic seems to have a point to prove and I hope he is successful it what he is looking to achieve but I agree there will be no money for shareholders as Land Ocean will swallow up the company 1st and either sell off assets to recoup debts owed or liquidate the company and it will come back as some other company. I really wish I hadn’t heard of Range Resources or RMP

I can also hear the fat lady singing with this one :(
Martini069

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:19 am

Thought I would share this post by Shareshopper over on LSE:

To make it as easy as I can, here for the very last time:

+++++++++++++++++++++ IT'S OUR CHANCE TO MAKE A STAND +++++++++++++++++

Gordon Bowden at Pandora’s Box Investigations Limited (Company Number 09712633) as follows:-
7 Westleigh Avenue
Derby
DE22 3BY

Tel: 07949 388908
E-mail: rafbowden@yahoo.co.uk

That's my last last post on this until after the presentation. I can't say things any plainer folks. If you don't try you can't succeed. Atb. SS1
Celticheart07