It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 pm

World Stocks

Range Resources

All time low hit

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

All time low hit

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Seriously, wtf is going on with this company??
Razzledazzle

Re: All time low hit

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Razzledazzle wrote:
> Seriously, wtf is going on with this company??

FFS Razz - go and seek treatment.
Nedkellylandau

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Hes well past medical help !

Razz, we had a bit of snow this morning. Im going to blame Eva & Range :-)

Only 2x trades today it seems and on a day world markets are falling sharply, we are as we were zzzzzzzzz
Loadsamoney

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Yeah, no ok you're right, it's totally fine range has relisted into a news vacuum with no sense of urgency and let the share price drop by 70 percent.
Razzledazzle

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:10 am

If you keep worrying about this share all you will do is shorten your life expectancy and die before they recover. Just write it off to experience and put it in a drawer. You can then put your target price in any one of a number of free portfolio watchers that will tell you if it ever gets to that price. And chill out and buy a beer.
Rexco

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 am

I think Raz has a good point, oil was hitting 3 year highs in the last few weeks - that wasn't reflected by the Range sp, yet one day of market turmoil and Range goes down? Of course it makes no sense. That's really because the Range sp has IMHO very little to do with the world at large and it would seem the price of oil either. Range is a piece of wood floating along the top of the water, knocked sideways at random by any passer by.
Momo

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 am

With no major or minor drill excitement or other remotely interesting news why would there be any sp movement other then down as stale holders baulk. This is effectively a non trading stock - the price next to the stock code is more an indicator or trading status . I've stopped looking at the number a long time ago - there's actually no point. There is a long drawn out game being played out now.

If you believe in their plans great, if you don't not so great. Either way it is a waiting game.
Momo

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:27 am

If you don't believe Momo, cash out and accept the losses (get what you can back). Then and most importantly "MOVE ON" I know its hard when people lose cash but it has to be done for their mental health and for everyone elses lol.

I don't believe in their plans right now as I don't believe they have any. To many variables at the moment, things are constantly changing and its hard to have a long term plan.

Oil price is up, latest result was good (wonder what depletion was like) and the trading markets around us are crashing!

I just wish they'd go for it, to me it's a bit of all or nothing now. No point plodding along while our cash position falls - do something!

Spend the cash, drill, hope we have good results and continue in that respect. There's no time for indecisiveness, things are slow enough as it is with Petro
Jimmyrobby85

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Must be difficult for Range to balance renting out RRDSL to make a profit & drill more for Range to get bopd up - especially after that last drill that struck 120bopd and more recently was still 100bopd. Yesterday Eva said this re this 100bopd, "Production from the well is largely unchanged."

I also hear 2nd hand that 2018 plans will be out next week....waiting to get Eva to confirm

The same difficulty apply's to long term genuine Range shareholders - as opposed to the Yuffs & Omas who continue to trash LSE.
Seeing the SP drop dramatically (down 70+%) whilst in the past year seeing bopd up 30% + crude up over 30% is hard to swallow. That and not knowing what the plans are doesnt help......back to the desperate need for a PR department who dont give vague answers again !
At least the last quarterly showed a 17% increase in revenue (combo of increased bopd and increased crude prices finally kicking in). And its that revenue that will make it easy or difficult to kick into touch the loans in 18mths or so - no way will we just repay them from massive increase bopd - rather obvious to me that we will get loans to pay loans and kick back repayments further into the future.

So what to do ? Did you prefer where range was when suspended last March ? or prefer where we are now with increases mentioned above & two acquisitions ? Its that that makes me think this is massively over sold but Range so desperately need to sort out comms & ditch the non answers in the Q&As. Maybe seeing & hearing from the Abominable CEO would help too !

GL whatever decision you make

Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Critical is how they repay interest on the loans and how they are rolled forward. Worst case is that these become convertible loans and the "long timers" are diluted into a small holding in a company owned by LO. It has always been their plan to expand into drilling services, they seem to be doing this by some clever financing and death by billions of shares. Perhaps explains why they don't want an SP rise aka PR as it will slow down the ownership strategy.
Zippy

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Zippy or is it Omayawn or Yuff again

Sod off back to LSE please
Loadsamoney

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Who are you to state who can post on a forum. Is that your simplistic approach to distracting from a debate. You seem to have much nouse about you as a “.”
Zippy

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 am

Zippy, I'm not sure what your trying to debate?
To me your just trolling the boards, I'm not sure if you find it fun/funny or if you're just doing it to feed your ego or due to a loss?
We all know you're a multi acc of some other name (which relates back to my trolling comment)

LO had new rigs, they had a drilling services company, if they wanted to keep it they would have. RRDSL was a separate businessmen to Range and owned by LO. They sold it back to Range as they didn't want to continue with RRDSL nor did they want to continue their relationship with Range.

IMO it seems that LO and Range have cut ties!

That's however not a positive thing as LO had funds! they gave us good interest rates!

it'd be interesting to know how much BOPD we need at todays prices to fund the finance we have.

WE ALSO HAVE NO NEED FOR raising funds AT THE MOMENT nor increasing shares in issue!
This is about the 3rd to 4th time you have mentioned this, I'm not sure why, as if you wanted to be negative. There's plenty of things to target!

Now, please stop being a troll. If you want a debate, at least use some facts for your RANDOM theories.
Jimmyrobby85

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:47 am

He's mentioned it 4 times because he likes to live by his mantra 'Omayawn'.......

;-)

W
Wiggy

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Its not 4 times....more like over 10x out of his 20 posts are cash/fund/loans/debt related

A classic Omayawn multiple banned id tactic

Or as that mad American President would say....fake news

Zippyawn, please go go back & rejoin your pals on LSE & say hi that that other twat Yuff for us
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Can anyone confirm the "new Low" that is alleged to have happened on the 6th. LSE only list two sells on that day and both above the bid of 15

I accept that LSE may not be the best source of this information and others may have access to other lists.
Nedkellylandau

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Why would LO, an oil services company, sell back RRDSL to RRL, if RRL can make a return from the drilling company?

Why sell and then NOT take a security over the assets to help protect the significant outstanding loans?

The finance arrangement is such that LO effectively own RRL, through a mechanism of converting the debt into convertible bonds and then shares over a period of time. That is the only security / option they have.

Talk of rolling the loans is nonsense. The interest is accumulating hence the description "debt spiral".

What company would lend over $50M to RRL, based on past track record. Other than a bent lawyer and a jumped up kid with big gob.
Zippy

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:47 am

OMA ZIPPY YAWN ...........FOOK OFF BACK TO LSE
Loadsamoney

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 am

common Kev, how many times does the cnut have to be banned ????
Loadsamoney

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:19 am

Zippy I think you fail to understand the point jimmyrobby is try to get across, you spend far too much time trying to impress how clever and intelligent you are as an investor,so I'm going to assume you are a very wealthy investor, what your doing here god knows.

However there are a couple of different forms of intelligence the most important one,compassion,the power to understand the pain one feels when your life saving is not looking very good or more importantly your health may not be looking good.

Then there is the less form of intelligence the one who spends most of his or her time telling us all what we already know, what a bad investment this was, I think the word is patronising.
deshire

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Deshire,
Zippy aka Omadawn doesnt fail to understand anything. He is well know to long term holders here for being a multi banned user two faced cnut

He and his friends have already wrecked the Range iii board, getting most on there blanket banned & they are now trashing the LSE board using 4 or 5 aliases.

Names like Omadawn & Yuff1965 are ex-shareholders who clearly wont let their bitterness go. Both have been banned many many times but LSE make it easy for them to keep coming back, its a bit harder now on iii hence the silence over there

Pathetic child like bitter trolls, thats all & very easy to spot - create new id & straight away go to RRL board & volume trash it/carry on where left off

These people need to grow the carp up
Loadsamoney

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Sense some paranoia here, with multi id's....however I'm not Oma. He should be congratulated on calling .15p as the new low.

Loadsa you need to read LSE...maybe you do as you post as Bickers, they chatting about your anger management issues. Childish tantrums in my book
Zippy

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:32 pm

zippyawn

unlike you, ive never been banned multiple times on various sites & again, unlike you, I have no hidden agenda

Now, politely fook off back to your chums on LSE
Loadsamoney

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:15 pm

An unhealthy obsession with multi id posters yet you are one yourself?

Want people banned who have a different view to you?

Only ever post on one share?

Post several times a day on different sites?

Rude to new members as if it's you board?

Take a look at yourself…no integrity at all.

It's apparent that no one engages with you on the boards, probably, because your clueless on this investment and live in hope of getting out with some money intact.

There may be some opportunity at these levels, but not time to average down yet.
Zippy

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Oma

Fxxk off!

We know it's you!

You still can't spell, you illiterate cnut.

W
Wiggy

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:44 pm

As usual, Loadsa's (aka Bickers) dumb follower...wrong since 2013
Zippy

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Yes Omadawn, I only post on ONE share because I only hold shares in ONE company....which is ONE more than you
As for the crap about multi IDs and multi sites for me - you are just clutching at straws and need to seriously look in the mirror - you will then see the **** who is to blame for your miserable failings.

You have been banned multiple times on WS and also multiple times on LSE & no doubt on iii too

You are basically a serial volume troll who is a two faced fake LIAR

As Wiggy rightly said ............

"Fxxk off!

We know it's you!

You still can't spell, you illiterate cnut."

COME ON KEV, CAN YOU PLEASE RE-BAN FOR THE nth TIME OMAYAWN PLEASE
Loadsamoney

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 am

Loadsa, has Eva confirmed work programme this week to you?
Razzledazzle

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 am

Hi Razz

No, Eva said nothing about when the plans will be out but I have heard from other two other sources that it will be this week though.

Eva did say that that last drill producing 120bopd which was down to 100bopd, is still "largely unchanged"

Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:38 am

She just replied to me to say it is still being finalised and will be released with finished.

Gee thanks.
Razzledazzle

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 am

That's Eva for you !
Im surprised she didnt say soon/soonest/earliest opportunity to you lol

My contact got it from a Director BUT thats not to say plans dont change.....

Id safely say its by month end !
Loadsamoney

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:54 am

How this company will ever excite the market again I just don't know. Comms are beyond dismal. So much for regular newsflow promised in the presentation
Razzledazzle

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Razz

Eva will say they are doing regular updates

Since re-listing we have had 9 RNSs
4x price monitoring ones
1x expiry of options
1x Q&A or is that Q&cantsAy
1x quarterley activity report
1x acquisition payment
1x Trinidad update
ZEROx 2018 OPERATIONAL PLANS

That operational plan had better be good - taking its time to suss out. Makes you wonder that they are all doing in the meantime - probably sat round a table in the Carribbean working out the new bonus remuneration structure !!!

ATB Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Well tick tock until the AGM. If the remuneration plan gets voted down they'll all be out of a job under the two strikes rule
Razzledazzle

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:03 am

RRL BOD busy having fun... at the expense of RRL shareholders ;)
Fantasy

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 am

Middle of Feb and still no work plan. Wonder if Abraham's and sibo are still bending over or kicking off?
Razzledazzle

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 am

Looks like your sources were wrong unfortunately Loadsa. Heading into the last week of Feb with no work plan. Shocking
Razzledazzle

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:51 am

Razz

Chillax, its not as if nothing is happening because its not published.
The only thing they did say for 2018 was average bopd would be 1000 & I suspect Jan & prob Feb will be nearer 700, leaving the average for the other 10 months at 1060

As for plans, RRDSL need to do a balancing act between being outsourced and profitable and drilling more Range wells, hopefully targeting that new depth last one @ 120 bopd.

PS, Ive asked Miniboy to send over a case of his chillax pills for you !

Have a good weekend
Loadsa
Loadsamoney

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 am

You beat me to is Loadsa,

Razz mate, seriously, you're working yourself into a frenzy.

I know this is Range and its been a shower of s@;t historically, BUT sometimes, no news IS good news, and as Loadsa alludes to, things may be continuing behind the scenes for the continued improvement in the company's prospects.

Chill mate, stress really is a killer.
ATVB
citizen79

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Who cares, its the weekend and nearly time to clock off from WORK! that thing I did to pump money into Range haha.

On a serious note, if you have concerns give the company shit! Find contact for Abrahams or Sibo?
I've got to the point of not caring, I need this to rise so much now that I'm more likely to win the lottery first (I don't even play it haha)

Lets hope they rather than rushing the plan to change it a few months in, its thought out with targets that are achievable and affordable.

Have a nice weekend all!
Jimmyrobby85

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Jimmy
I tried your approach earlier today and here is my email conversation with Eva.
Eva
Can you please supply me with the postal address of the following
Nick Beattie
Zhiwei Gu
Lubing Liu and
Ms Karlene Ali

Got a cut and paste reply from her with the three office addresses on the website!

I replied that the reply wasn't good enough - no point writing to Nick Beattie in Australia if he worked in London. Please pair up the individuals with locations.

Eva - Doesn't matter where you send them it will reach them

Me - That reply is total garbage and an insult to shareholders

She hasn't bothered to reply.

Just in case Range is now some secret society I will go to the expense of writing to the individuals at all three offices with the exception of Ms Ali who is in Trinidad (well I hope she is in Trinidad because she is supposed to work there!)

I am now quite sure that emailing Eva with any grievance is a waste of time as she sure as hell won't be passing on our concerns.
Nedkellylandau

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:20 am

Eva had an OKAP email address.

How she is still Ranges IR is beyond me. She's like the White House Press Secretary for Bush, Obama and now Trump! But more like the later first!
Razzledazzle