It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:30 am

World Stocks

Range Resources

Drilling Update

(ASX:RRS / AIM:RRL / PINK:RGRLF & RGRYY)
Informed Discussion. No ramping. No deramping.

Drilling Update

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:13 am

We have a well that is promising (much like our Somalia well), so here's hoping.
rob295

Re: Drilling Update

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 am

A please be nice to Nick at the presentation today RNS.

No mention of gross or net pay estimates.

Another one to br dragged out through months of "production testing" and tucked away in a quarterly.
Razzledazzle

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 am

Yes. It could not be any more woolly.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 am

Does not look woolly at all to me, quite clear, unless you want it to be less so I guess.

Range is pleased to announce that the GY684 well located at the Beach Marcelle fied was successfully drilled to a total depth of 4,300 feet. Wireline logging of the well has been completed, with results showing that three target zones were penetrated. The primary target zone (Lower Gros Morne Sands) in particular appear to be better developed than anticipated. The Company is in the process of submitting approvals to undertake perforation and production testing of the well.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am

The words sound good, but then the words always sound good.

Reality bites.

Would’ve been nice to have feet of net pay included. Anyone think of any (non-cynical) reason for their omission?

R
Last edited by Canaries60 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Canaries60

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 am

Celticheart,

You are your own worst enemy. You already dominate 2 bulletin boards. Why not keep your provocative statements over there. You surely don’t need to entirely dominate a third board do you? Even an ego the size of yours should be content with the attention you already get?
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:21 am

Come on CH...every other oil or gas Co that shares results ALWAYS lists net pay.

At least if they said the wireless wasn't done...then I understand...but they said they had done it...so they must know. ..so why not tell us???

Disappointed that we can't be told something they know. .and something that would've have a better reception by all here.

On the plus side...at least we hit TD without issues and looks like we have a commercial producer...

Now time for how long the thing will take to test flow rates...one for the new year me thinks
Invester_Tester

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 am

Hi IT, I did post a reply but isn't showing for some reason, my thought is quite simply that they wanted to get this announced ahead of tonight's presentation and they are still working on the wire log analysis. I agree that it is usual to show the net pay and hopefully that will follow shortly.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 am

Anybody have any idea of whats expected from this zone, at this depth?
This is quite a bit deeper then our normal shallow wells which produce less than 50 BOPD.

Not to concerned about seeing Net Pay, would be nice to see it but not concerned either.
The important information in this announcement, is, we hit the zone and that its better than thought (I hope that's not just words on paper and it is actually better than expected)

+100BOPD anybody?

Not a game changer but would be nice to see some positive news for once, a successful drill would be change too.

I just can't help but think about MD248 when I see the wording of this release.

The sooner the approvals come in, the tests are done and the taps are turned on the better in my opinion!
Jimmyrobby85

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 am

How convenient they tease us just before the conference & hold back important information - maybe they will release results just before we re-trade ?

IMO, I'm hoping for 50-100 bopd from this well. Less than 50 would be poor & over 100 would be a nice bonus. And if its over 100 bopd, it might change our unknown drill plans for 2018
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 am

RB
Thats really unfair what you said about Celtic
Its clear there are a gang of saddos out there who are trashing the Range boards deliberately & making personal attacks (against BB rules) against Celtic.
As a shareholder if your not positive about the future, why stay invested ? Razz take note !
Im much more positive now than say when we stopped trading over here months ago. Maybe they are (slowely) getting their shite together ?
IF Celtic didnt post on the other boards, you would be left with just a handul of people trashing & giving a distorted 1 side of the story. Surely you have read some of the un-truths they have been posting to paint a certain picture ? - and its not because they are short of wishing to invest in Range at a cheaper price. Its because tools like Yuff/Oma/Hollowdick etc... get off on other peoples mysery & get a stiffy when challenged.
Thankfully Celtic provides the completely other side of the false truths or fake news that they spill out
Its maybe not as rosy as Celtic puts across BUT it sure as hell aint as bad as the trolls are saying either, nowhere near
Loadsa

rasclaat bambaclaat wrote:
> Celticheart,
>
> You are your own worst enemy. You already dominate 2 bulletin boards. Why
> not keep your provocative statements over there. You surely don’t need to
> entirely dominate a third board do you? Even an ego the size of yours
> should be content with the attention you already get?
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 am

Loadsa,

He started it. “Does not look woolly unless you want it to be so”.

Does my cynicism, based on years of Range shenanigans mean you need to tell me to sell up? I don’t recall ever saying the same to you when you were going through your brown tint phase.

No I do not want it to be so, Celtic. I want it to be a gusher. But it’s the constant suggestion from Celtic that anyone less than 100% positive MUST have other motives that makes him so disliked.

So get off your high horse Loadsa.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 pm

My thoughts

Thought One
We've had this a few times, expected news of BOPD doesn't come and the news get delayed and delayed in the new year and they close the hole (like MD248). This is a real concern, I just hope thought one doesn't happen.

Thought Two
3 Payzones at this depth is looking like really good news, Loadsa 50-100 BOPD is quite conservative? it could be more?

As this is a development well, I presume we have quite good data on this area buried away somewhere? We can't have used LO's useless data can we haha?

Anyway, anyone got any more information on this? could be really helpful? I'll look up , the details available on this block tonight.

Thanks,
Jimmyrobby85

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Rb

Celtic is mearly counter balancing the negative fake news spread by ex shareholders who have to blame anyone other than themselves and want the genuine shareholders to lose as much or more than they have.

Horse dismounted !

rasclaat bambaclaat wrote:
> Loadsa,
>
> He started it. “Does not look woolly unless you want it to be so”.
>
> Does my cynicism, based on years of Range shenanigans mean you need to tell
> me to sell up? I don’t recall ever saying the same to you when you were
> going through your brown tint phase.
>
> No I do not want it to be so, Celtic. I want it to be a gusher. But it’s
> the constant suggestion from Celtic that anyone less than 100% positive
> MUST have other motives that makes him so disliked.
>
> So get off your high horse Loadsa.
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Loadsa,

No worries mate. My tentative suggestion though would be that, after discounting the filth that simply troll the boards, the likes of Hollowsword and Yuff, that there are a number of posters who actually provide a counterpoint to the constant positivity that Celticheart professes. To my mind he feeds the problem by winding up a raft of balanced posters who just feel compelled to counter his narrative.

ATB
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Rb

IF Celtic stopped posting the counter arguement, the afterbirth would still post their fake news. They lost money, blame everyone but tgemselves and would HATE to see anyone make money or lose less money that themselves.
Total human scum.

Thank god Celtic has the time to shoot down all the fake dross else whatbwould we believe ??

Anyway, just COZ Celtic is positive doesnt make him a ramper either. Never heard him come out with ridiculous sp predictions.

Anyway, time to look up as were soon be trading again and its a fact were in a better place than when we stopped trading.
12.8p party here we come lol
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Malcy is still lovin’ us!!
Range Resources
Things are beginning to happen for Range who had the drilling company acquisition approved last week and should be on for a reappearance on the market very shortly. Today they announce the preliminary result of well GY 684 on the Beach Marcelle field which was successfully drilled to 4,300′. Wireline logging has completed showing three target zones penetrated with the primary target zone ( the Lower Gros Morne Sands) in particular being better developed than anticipated. Approvals have been sought for perforating and production testing the well.
Buckz

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:00 pm

A welcome update but isn't it a little odd not to have such approvals before starting to drill?
amnesic

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 pm

This seems to be standard practice, having to have each stage approved prior to execution of that stage but that is just my take, maybe someone with hands on knowledge of drilling could elaborate on this. Perforation is a separate stage to the actual drill so I guess this needs separate approval.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Yes CH, some form of rubber-stamping of the logging proving casing and cementing to be sound would be understandable. I'm just not used to what happens in Trin process and generally haven't really noticed any other company specifically announce this as a specific pause point. Perhaps the wording "process of submitting relevant government approvals" made it sound more cumbersome and time-consuming job than it really is. I hope so. Especially if rig & crew are still up top waiting on it.
amnesic

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Er....were are the figures from this drilling activity?

Without figures it is pointless. EVERYONE gives some numerical estimate of resources found after a drill.

On the subject of Celtic. LSE is where there is free unmoderated ramping and deramping and everyone for themselves. This bulletin board although dubious in its inception out of RUM is just about Range and most members are still holders (we think we still have shares at any rate!) and are REALLY bothered about the company and our money. We do not need the likes of Celtic that are totally unbalanced with hidden agendas here.

Celtic gets everyones backs up, is clearly got his own agenda and basically is not part of the Private Investor Range crew that makes up this place.

TLTR - Can we kick out members like Yuff and Celtic who do nothing but provoke people and ruin what should by now be a pleasant board to discuss Range on,
Indi

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Just to be clear I am a private investor in Range with 3 million shares and an average of 1.4p so I think that qualifies me to post on here provided I abide by the forum's rules. My only agenda is to discuss a company I am invested in, nothing hidden and no wild ramping.
Celticheart07

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 pm

And here we are. It’s the Celtic show. And starring here today is...... Celticheart. Sooner or later Celtic, it seems to all become about you. Well done.
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:49 pm

I ONLY want to discuss Range, can we stick to that please!!
Celticheart07

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Indi

F.O. with your mates Yuff, Hollowdick, Dogidoo and Co
Celtic has an unbalanced hidden agenda does he ? - I have to say that makes you thicker than that LSE multi banned tw at Manos or whatever else he calls himself
Trolling tw at........jog on

Indi wrote:
> Er....were are the figures from this drilling activity?
>
> Without figures it is pointless. EVERYONE gives some numerical estimate of
> resources found after a drill.
>
> On the subject of Celtic. LSE is where there is free unmoderated ramping
> and deramping and everyone for themselves. This bulletin board although
> dubious in its inception out of RUM is just about Range and most members
> are still holders (we think we still have shares at any rate!) and are
> REALLY bothered about the company and our money. We do not need the likes
> of Celtic that are totally unbalanced with hidden agendas here.
>
> Celtic gets everyones backs up, is clearly got his own agenda and basically
> is not part of the Private Investor Range crew that makes up this place.
>
> TLTR - Can we kick out members like Yuff and Celtic who do nothing but
> provoke people and ruin what should by now be a pleasant board to discuss
> Range on,
Loadsamoney

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Just reminding you that you started this, numbnuts. Quite typical of your MO though, stick in a sly dig, then claim to only want to discuss Range Resources. Last word from me. I’m aware that you enjoy this far too much! I’ll leave you to it.

“Does not look woolly at all to me, quite clear, unless you want it to be less so I guess.”
rasclaat bambaclaat

Post Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:07 am

Loadsamoney wrote:
> Indi
>
> F.O. with your mates Yuff, Hollowdick, Dogidoo and Co
> Celtic has an unbalanced hidden agenda does he ? - I have to say that makes you
> thicker than that LSE multi banned tw at Manos or whatever else he calls himself
> Trolling tw at........jog on

Jog on yourself Loadsamoney you unpleasant smelly troll. All you do is attack people, post angry rants and have unrealistic hopes for Ranges future.

I was asking for a ramp free honest forum about Range and how we can collectively get the most out of the financial losses we have incurred after believing the ramping lies of RUM via people like JR.

Posts by Celtic just read totally unbalanced and ramping but at least he is not an aggressive gob shite like you. You really drag this forum down and i imagine you drinking super tenants, smoking cheap fags wearing a string vest....with shades on.

:)
Indi

Post Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:00 pm

I asked Eva about why no net/gross pay mentions , an she replied =

Hello Ian

We believe it would be more beneficial to announce production testing results once completed rather than announcing net pay figures in isolation.

Kind regards
Eva
Invester_Tester

Post Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Makes sense. Net pay announcements are always smoke and mirrors.
ASTRO

Post Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:43 pm

when she says "announce" she means tuck away on page 17 of a quarterly report.
Razzledazzle