Scancell (SCLP) breakthrough in cancer vaccines

Discussion for Any Company Anywhere. As companies get more popular here they will be given their own full forum...

Moderator: kev yorks

fightfear

Scancell (SCLP) breakthrough in cancer vaccines

Post by fightfear »

In a super-nutshell it's a pharmaceutical company that is developing 2 platforms for cancer vaccines. One is a immunotherapy type (the hottest stuff on the market right now) the other is an epitope tech (this is a newer technology and will very likely be even more valuable than the first one).

1. immunobody (SCIB1) is at the stage 1/2 of clinical trials and results have "exceeded highest expectations" (in the words of the BOD and they're not some crooked oilies). Licencing deals imminent.
2. epitope tech (Moditope) as pre clinical but results on animals were described as something they've never seen before. Patent to come out in Feb and licencing deals on that to follow shortly after.

I know that some people may be a bit reluctant to invest in a biotech company, as most of us don't understand this market but I've researched this company without any experience in this sector, and although I admit some of the technical stuff can be a bit much for most, it's not that difficult to understand where the company is going based on competition (I will give examples further down). They have openly admitted that there is serious interest from big pharma's, and deals are expected to be done before the T/O (as per BOD). I won't even mention the "feeling" I had about it all after talking to and seeing the BOD, invested ii's, press etc.

They were planing to sell the company after phase 2 results but since they have "accidentally" discovered Moditope they are now planning to maximise the value before selling. Fully funded till 2016.

This IMO *IS* what so many shares should have been. BOD has an unquestionable experience/ expertise and their CV's (all easy to verify) speak for themselves. I expect this to be a 10-20 bagger (possibly more - some people working in the sector expect 40 bags minimum on T/O but I'm sticking to my conservative figures for now to avoid disappointment) I am currently planning to be in till T/O. " bites at the cherry but the access to their tech alone is worth more than the current mcap.

see below a quick run-down of what they have in layman's terms that I posted on one of the private forums
SCIB1:
First product being developed under the Immunobody "umbrella" based on Immunotherapy (the one we're awaiting results for) is a DNA vaccine platform that is designed to treat cancer. Instead of inject patients with toxic chemicals it is designed to get your own immune system to destroy cancer cells. Human immune system is designed to deal with cancer although cancerous cells often develop a "masking" shield that makes them invisible to the immune system. Scancell's vaccine "programs" your own immune system to be able to recognize the cancer again, enabling it to see and destroy the fu*ker.

proper explanation here:
immunobody vaccines - http://www.scancell.co.uk/Apps/Content/HTML/?id=2
SCIB1 - http://www.scancell.co.uk/Apps/Content/html/?fid=5

Moditope:
Moditope although invented by Scancell and to be used by Scancell in its own vaccines are essentially vaccine components intended to be used predominantly by other companies and government agencies that produce vaccines. Moditope covers the whole range of cancers and viral pathogens and is intended to replace eventually all the natural epitopes that are used in vaccines today. Vaccine developers around the world will wish to replace their current epitopes, which generate the less power CD8 Killer T Cell, with Moditope epitopes which generate the uniquely powerful CD4 Killer T Cells.
Moditope represents the only convenient source of the most potent type of Killer T Cell in existence, which also has the additional quality of being unaffected by immune suppression, making checkpoint inhibitors redundant when using Moditope

proper explanation here:
http://www.scancell.co.uk/Apps/Content/HTML/?id=300

Broker note: (bear in mind that's quite old and pre phase 2 results)
Cenkos
http://currency.euroinvestor.co.uk/comm ... .aspx?iid= 2467508&threadid=260538&mode=2
and that's without moditope

Scancell’s current MCAP is around £70m.

Inovio - MCAP over $0.5billion - the licencing deal with a major was done BEFORE they even tested on humans!!! Scancell already released results for phase 1/2 trials in humans with results that could not have been better!
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2 ... watch.aspx

Closest to SCLP are probably Celldex and Dandreon so lets see how they're doing:

Celldex - at phase 3 which is the next step for SCLP they have a MCAP of $2b (that would be about £5.50 for SCLP) and they peaked at $3.4b (that's around (£9.50 for SCLP)
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/onco ... ?a=viewall

Dandreon - after FDA approval which would be the following step for SCLP (if no T/O) they peaked at $9b! that's about £25 per share for SCLP!!!
(bare in mind their vaccine costs a fortune at $100k per treatment and they have to extract white blood cells out of your body, modify them and reintroduce them back whereas Scancell's SCIB1 is cheap, not personalized and is applied like an injection)
http://medcitynews.com/2013/12/cancer-immunotherapies/

and a few more examples - They are not all at the same stage of course – it’s just to give an idea of what we could be looking at with a successful outcome.:

CRO SillaJen buys Jennerex for $150 million
and that’s with a FAILED vaccine!!! (their phase 2 results failed whereas Scancell's "exceeded highest expectations" so gives you a good idea where SCLP could be if something went wrong – and remember we’ve got moditope too)
http://www.fiercebiotech.com/story/kore ... 2013-11-27

Immatics signs a deal with Roche worth ~$1 billion so they can cooperate on similar
immunotherapy vaccines
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 98831.html

Amgen buys Onyx for $10.4 billion
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-2 ... kness.html

Bayer bids for Algeta for ~$2.4 billion (they previously got a deal worth $800 million with
Bayer to give them access to their cancer drug)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/ ... 6220131126
(Whilst also also AstraZeneca buys Amplimmune and Spirogen for up to $940 million and
Japan's Otsuka buys Astex Pharmaceuticals for $886 million)

Mannkind - MCAP $1.79b - also less advanced in the immunotherapy field
also a T/O target (google it)

Astra Zeneca buys Amplimmune’s for ~$500 million
http://www.astrazeneca.com/Media/Press- ... er-therapy

J&J buys Aragon Pharmaceuticals ~$1.5 billion
http://www.investor.jnj.com/releasedeta ... eID=771753

Have a look mate I seriously think this is THE one
Lexicon

Re: Scancell (SCLP) breakthrough in cancer vaccines

Post by Lexicon »

fightfear,

Thank you for your brave attempt to explain Scancell's technology. I would though like to make some corrections to the description you provided.

I have some knowledge of immunotherapy so I should be able to offer some assistance here.

Scancell does indeed have two cancer vaccine platforms, ImmunoBody and Moditope but both are immunotherapies. Both ImmunoBody and Moditope use cancer epitopes (tiny chemical markers found only in cancer) to immunize the patient against cancer - much like anti-viral vaccines use dead viruses. These tell tale epitopes are given to the immune system like a scent to a bloodhound to enable the immune system's killer T cells to hunt down cancer and destroy it.

IMMUNOBODY

At the moment cancer vaccines use either cancer antigens or the active bits of cancer antigens (epitopes) to generate large quantities of these killer T cells called CD8 T cells. CD8 T cells are found commonly in the human body but never in sufficient numbers to fight off cancer properly. Cancer vaccines give the immune system a big boost by generating large enough quantities of CD8 cells to make an impact on cancerous tissue. They literally eat away at tumours and if the vaccine is powerful enough, such as Scancell's ImmunoBody, the CD8 T cells will eradicate the tumours altogether.

Today's cancer vaccines also generate CD4 T cells which perform the roll of helper immune cells. CD4's help to swell the population of killer CD8's and help to make the environment around the tumour more conducive as a killing zone for CD8 T cells to get stuck in and chemically eat away the tumours with their enzymes. Merciless!

The main difference between Scancell's ImmunoBody vaccines and other anti-cancer vaccines is that they generate far more powerful killer CD8 T cell responses against tumours than any other vaccines in development.

MODITOPE

So we can see that today's cancer vaccines including Scancell's highly potent ImmunoBody vaccines stimulate the immune system to produce killer CD8 T cells to attack cancer and CD4 T cells to perform the roll of helpers to the CD8 cancer killing army. But this status quo has been suddenly altered through a remarkable discovery by Scancell's Prof. Durrant that changes CD4 T cells from helpers to direct cancer killing cells in their own right.

This was done by the discovery of a whole new class of cancer epitopes. These epitopes (unlike those used in ImmunoBody and other cancer vaccines) instead of generating killer CD8 T cells as might have been expected, generate CD4 T cells but not in their normal role as helper cells but as direct cancer killing cells. This change of roll can come about on occasion in nature but only a tiny number have been observed in certain rare diseases states. But what became known as Scancell's Moditope epitopes generated huge expanding populations of these rare killer cells which had the power to eradicate even the largest and most aggressive tumours. Professor Durrant said of this phenomenon that she had never come across such a powerful anti-tumour effect during the whole of her professional career.

Because Scancell's new and patented Moditope epitopes are the only way so far discovered of generating in a vaccine a usable quantity of these uniquely potent cancer killing CD4 T cells the company intends to offer Moditope via out-licensing to other vaccine companies and government agencies as well as developing Moditope vaccines themselves.

SOME KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE IMMUNOBODY AND MODITOPE VACCINES SCANCELL HAS UNDER DEVELOPMENT:

Apart from the fact that these two vaccine platforms generate two different kinds of killer T cells to fight off cancer (cytolytic [or cytotoxic] CD8 and cytolytic CD4 cells respectively) Scancell has also decided to deploy these two vaccine platforms in different ways.

ImmunoBody is currently being administered as a DNA biological program, that is, a form of biological software. This program is incorporated into a vaccine in the form of microscopic rings of DNA originally written and sequenced by Scancell's scientists. These tiny rings of DNA are then injected into immune cells beneath the skin while applying a weak electric current which opens the pores of these immune cells to admit the DNA.

The cells known as antigen presenting cells 'read' the DNA instructions and start to produce proteins and mini-proteins called peptides to Scancell's specific design. Y shape proteins are produced with peptides in the form of mimics of cancer epitopes fused to the arms of the Y: all manufactured from chemicals in these immune cells to Scancell's strict DNA instructions.

These cells then migrate to the lymph nodes to present the cancer epitope mimics either to CD8 cancer killing T cells or their CD4 helpers. The cancer killing CD8 cells are then able to sniff out the cancer and mount an attack against it.

Moditope epitopes can be used like this (by being produced by immune cells through programming with DNA) but Scancell has decided in its first Moditope vaccine to produce quantities of these especially modified Moditope epitopes in culture outside the patient and introduce them directly to the immune system by a process known as endogeny which I shall explain below. The Moditope epitopes being fragments of proteins are classified as peptides. Peptides are really mini-proteins which consist of only a few units rather than the hundreds of units that complete proteins such as cancer antigens consist of. Which is why this type of vaccine containing raw biological epitopes when attached to a carrier protein is called a peptide vaccine.

The carrier protein used tends to be something entirely alien to the immune system such as a protein extracted from a sea creature. This alien combo is enough to provoke immune cells to engulf it (endogeny) and after breaking it down, end up presenting the Moditope epitopes to the rare and super powerful cancer killing CD4 T cells which are unique to the Moditope discovery.

Both ImmunoBody and Moditope can be used in either DNA vaccines or in peptide vaccines. The Y shaped ImmunoBody molecules that carry cancer epitopes on their arms can be manufactured outside the body and introduced to the patient as a peptide vaccine. Likewise, as previously mentioned, the Moditope epitopes can be programmed for by a DNA vaccine and produced by antigen presenting cells for presentation to the ultra potent killer C4 T cells. Currently Scancell has no plans to produce an ImmunoBody peptide vaccine or conversely a Moditope DNA vaccine.

CANCERS CURRENTLY BEING TARGETED BY IMMUNOBODY AND MODITOPE

Scancell's pipeline of ImmunoBody vaccines consist of SCIB1(Scancell[SC] ImmunoBody[IB] -1) to fight the deadly skin cancer metastatic melanoma. There is also SCIB2 to fight lung cancer and a series of others in early development, including one to fight prostate cancer.

SCIB1 is currently in Phase 2 trials and has just been awarded the coveted Orphan Drug Designation by the FDA. The lung cancer vaccine SCIB2 has completed animal studies and is now ready for clinical trials. The company hopes to attract a partner to take this forward.

Scancell's first Moditope vaccine, Modi-1, to treat triple-negative breast, cervical and endometrial cancers is under way and is expected to begin human trials in 2016. The directors are planning to sell the company in the not too distant future so the responsibility of taking Modi-1 forward may fall to whoever buys Scancell.

UNIQUE FEATURES OF SCANCELL'S VACCINE PLATFORMS

I suppose one of the most striking features of ImmunoBody is that it is re-programmable. Indeed it can be rapidly reprogrammed to produce quick fire vaccines to treat any kind of cancer simply by reprogramming for a different cancer epitope to be produced by antigen presenting cells. In other words small alterations in ImmunoBody's DNA code produces a new vaccine to treat a different kind of cancer with considerable ease, or as Scancell says in their Admission to AIM document: "an ImmunoBody® `plug and play' epitope expression vector system has been developed which enables new vaccines to be generated in a matter of weeks."

When it comes to Moditope, all is unique. Scancell's Moditope discovery generates a new kind of super potent cancer killing immune cell known as a killer CD4 T cell. They don't exist in nature in usable quantities and until Moditope was discovered, vaccine scientists had no way of generating them. Moditope has been shown to generate huge quantities of these powerful cancer killers that destroy even the largest and most aggressive tumours without toxicity.

It should also be added that ImmunoBody as well as Moditope can eradicate tumours without toxicity.

FURTHER RESEARCH:

ImmunoBody:
http://www.scancell.co.uk/Apps/Content/html/?fid=6

Moditope:
http://www.scancell.co.uk/Apps/Content/News/?id=252

Video Interview With Professor Durrant:
http://www.brrmedia.co.uk/event/116763/ ... rue&wl=756
Purple Sun

Post by Purple Sun »

Hey fightfear,

Good write up. As you show, this one's a no brainer. The company is to be offered for sale in the not too distant future. And in the meantime licensing deals are in the offing and there are reports in the press of big pharmaceutical companies homing in.

Vaccines against cancer are just what we've been waiting for. Scancell's DNA ImmunoBody vaccines are light years ahead of anyone else's efforts and far more potent cancer killers. And their discovery of Moditope that eats up the biggest tumours is an out and out miracle. That alone has got to be worth billions!
fightfear

Post by fightfear »

Thanks Lexicon. Very good stuff.

This is not my area of expertise, so your help is much appreciated.
I hope you don't mind if I use your post next time I have to explain what Scancell is about.
Lexicon

Post by Lexicon »

fightfear,

By all means feel free to use my post.
always a winner

Post by always a winner »

Fightfear

A lot of technical stuff on here so far but no figures. Can you please tell me how much these shares could fetch when Scancell gets sold off? Oh and when exactly will it be sold?
MWW

Post by MWW »

Worth billions divided by number of shares in issue the laughable point is the sp is 30p due to a seller
fightfear

Post by fightfear »

Always a winner - It's very difficult to tell, especially for someone who isn't an expert in the field. What makes it particularly difficult is the fact that Moditope is a brand new kind of treatment - who knows how much it could be worth (there's nothing out there to compare it to).

Looking at the competition though (current mcap's, highest peaks, recent takeovers within the industry etc) and also talking to other investors and the BOD, I'd say we're most likely looking at around £3 as an absolute MINIMUM (on sale of the business which is what the company aims at). People have mentioned the CEO talking about $1b (about £2.5 ish per share), and that was before SCIB1 phase 2 results were known and before moditope was discovered, so I VERY much doubt it would be less than that.

Now given the success of phase 1, phase 2 so far and the indications (interviews etc) about the upcoming update on 8mg cohort (due within 2 weeks), plus the amazing moditope discovery I would think it's very likely to be considerably more. Other posters who claim to work in the industry and understand the market have mentioned £12 - and I can see why - although I would be happy with "just" a 10 bagger at around £3.50 or so. Anything above that would be a bonus. Realistically I think it will likely be much more than that but I'll stick to that very conservative figure for now to avoid "disappointment".

Just to give you an idea, a company that boasts to have the biggest success in the field so far has a mcap of about $800m (they're at the same stage as us), and if you look at their product they are far behind SCLP's success. Actually they're not even in the same league! Their aggressive PR (and the fact that they're a US company where bio's are loved by investors) gives them the edge in terms of SP but when it comes to science they're no match for us. The fact that Scancell's mcap is so far behind competitors, makes it the most undervalued stock around and the best investment I've ever seen.
I hope that helps
always a winner

Fightfear

Thanks for the reply. One thing is certain, there's plenty of upside from here.
Purple Sun

Post by Purple Sun »

Here's an interesting article by Stock Oracle.

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/t/277760/ ... st_3027438
Banshee Buckaroo

Post by Banshee Buckaroo »

Thank you Fighfear for your valued post on the Scancell Holdings SCNLF Forum at Investors Hangout.

It might be useful for those who are new to Scancell to have a short and easy to remember summary of the company and its products. So here's my rundown for newbies:

ABOUT SCANCELL

Scancell is a British company that develops vaccines to treat cancer. The company has two types of vaccines; ImmunoBody and Moditope.

ImmunoBody is a reprogrammable DNA vaccine that can be reconfigured to treat any kind of cancer by making small alterations in the vaccine's DNA code.

Moditope uses special chemicals that Scancell has discovered and patented that cause cancer patients to produce a rare super powerful cancer killing immune cell called a killer CD4 T cell. CD4 T cells usually function as helper cells but Scancell's special chemicals cause these cells to switch their roles from helpers to cancer killing cells, far more powerful than the killer cells that exist in people normally.

Scancell has several ImmunoBody DNA vaccines in development. SCIB1 to treat skin cancer, SCIB2 to treat lung cancer and other ImmunoBody vaccines at an early stage including one to treat prostate cancer. SCIB1 is currently in Phase 2 clinical trials. SCIB2 is now ready to enter human trials.

The first Moditope vaccine Modi-1 is making progress and will be used to treat breast cancer, cervical cancer and womb cancer. But because Moditope is such a special discovery some of the component chemicals used to make Moditope vaccines will be made available by out-licensing to vaccine developers worldwide, providing the licensed vaccines don't duplicate Scancell's.

Because Scancell's vaccines teach the immune system to fight cancer they are described as cancer immunotherapies.

Citigroup analyst Andrew Baum has estimated that cancer immunotherapies will have potential sales of $35 billion a year within the next 10 years and could become the biggest drug class in history!

All Scancell's vaccines are non-toxic, targeting cancer but leaving healthy cells untouched.

Scancell's shares trade in London (SCLP.L), Frankfurt (SCP) and New York (SCNLF).

OFFICIAL PROFILE

Here is a summary published by Scancell, taken from the conference guide for the 2014 Sachs Annual Life Science CEO forum held in Zurich this month:

Scancell is listed on AIM (part of the London Stock Exchange). It has a market capitalization of £80m ($132m) and is developing novel immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer based on its ImmunoBody® and Moditope® technology platforms. Scancell’s first ImmunoBody®, SCIB1 is being developed for the treatment of melanoma. SCIB1 is dellivered as a DNA plasmid using Ichor’s TriGrid electroporation device. Clinical trials have shown that SCIB1 produced a compelling melanoma-specific T cell response and highly promising survival trend. The profile suggests that SCIB1 has a place both in combination with the check point inhibitors and as monotherapy for earlier stage disease. Scancell has several other ImmunoBody vaccines in the pipeline targeting other well know cancer targets. Scancell has also identified and patented a series of modified epitopes that stimulate the production of killer CD4 T cells and that destroy tumours without toxicity. The Moditope® platform deploys certain tumour-associated peptide epitopes as immunotherapeutic agents to overcome self-tolerance and eradicate tumour cells, with no requirement for blockade inhibitors The Moditope® platform has been exemplified by the lead product Modi-1 which exhibits potent anti-tumour efficacy in 'in vivo' therapeutic models. Efficacy has been observed even against aggressive, established tumours, improving survival rates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. investors who prefer to trade Scancell as ORDS in the OTC market might find this new SCNLF forum useful:
http://investorshangout.com/Scancell-Ho ... NLF-89543/
Purple Sun

Post by Purple Sun »

SCANCELL HAS LITERALLY CURED PATIENTS OF CANCER!

No wonder Scancell's directors said of their SCIB1 vaccine that "these results exceeded our highest expectations," an earlier experimental version saved the lives of terminally ill children with bone cancer. They were literally at death's door but at the last moment, with permission from their parents, were given an early version of Scancell's ImmunoBody as a last ditch attempt to save them. And now years later they are leading normal lives with healthy children of their own!

Here is a link to a great post from MarsBarsAtDawn. Includes a whole load of stuff I never knew about Scancell!

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bul ... d=22370946
marek

Post by marek »

I hope they will make it, its very important because in my family many people had cancer and I could be sick too...
Schlussel

Post by Schlussel »

Purple Sun

First came across MarsBarsAtDawn's article on the Danish section of EuroInvestor. The poster Olden made this comment:

Flot fundet !!
det lyder fantastisk, uden brug af gift, er disse vacciner betydeligt, andre behandlingsformer, langt overlegne.
Tak for at du deler med os andre, stort point og ros.

Which translates as:

Lovely find!
It sounds great. These vaccines are significantly far superior to other therapies without using poison.
Thank you for sharing with us. Big points and praise.

Says it all really!

http://www.euroinvestor.dk/debat/post-5 ... -brug-af-g
Lexicon

Post by Lexicon »

WHY UNCLE SAM LOVES SCIB1

One thing that makes a huge difference to Scancell's lead cancer vaccine, SCIB1, is the unique partnership and backing this vaccine enjoys from the U.S. government.

The antigens used in SCIB1 to teach the human immune system to reject melanoma, the world's fastest growing cancer, were developed in the laboratory of Dr. Steven Rosenberg at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland.

The deal is that Scancell will pay the U.S. Public Health Service royalties on future sales of SCIB1. This is important because these royalties will represent the only source of financial return for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on its considerable investment in the discovery and development of these antigens.

In February SCIB1 received early granting of the U.S Food and Drug Administration's much coveted Orphan Drug Designation qualifying the vaccine for a 50% tax credit for clinical trials, a waiver of the prescription drug user fee for the drug approval procedure and at least seven year market exclusivity following drug approval by the FDA.
Schlussel

Post by Schlussel »

HOW BIG IS THE SCANCELL JACKPOT?

Given its comparatively low share price Scancell Holdings is potentially one of the biggest earning investments in the stock market today. The board's strategy is to sell the company at an optimum point and in the meantime consider revenue enhancing deals to boost its value to a bidder.

So how much might Scancell fetch? Two years ago the most widely rumoured figure was 320p per share. This arose from a statement at a presentation in March 2012 where Scancell's lead vaccine was favourably compared to another which sold for a billion dollars. One investor in attendance, Oxford Technology Management, who had been backing the company since 1999 was ecstatic remarking that they would stand to achieve roughly a 40 times return on their investment.

Then in August of the same year Scancell announced they had made a discovery which could have a profound effect on the way cancer vaccines are developed. Called Moditope it offered for the first time access to a rare immune cell that could eradicate even the largest and most advanced tumours without toxicity. The company went on to assert that Moditope could become an important component of many therapeutic vaccines in the future, both under development at Scancell and other companies. Surely this could add many millions more to the value of the company? The shares exploded. Scancell became the best performing stock in London and the world's best performing biotech.

Given these and subsequent developments I will now attempt to tote up a likely price a buyer could pay for Scancell. To begin with there are two distinct technology offerings. The company's original reprogrammable DNA cancer vaccine platform ImmunoBody and the Moditope discovery which generates a new class of cancer fighting immune cell.

The value in ImmunoBody is its ability to produce new vaccines in weeks that target different cancers by making small alterations in the vaccines DNA code which functions like biological software, programming immune cells to reject cancer. Each alteration acts like a code to direct the immune system to a specific kind of cancer. One code for bowel cancer for instance and another for lung cancer. This means that because the mode of operation of each of these vaccines is the same, Scancell's lead ImmunoBody SCIB1, designed to combat advanced melanoma, acts as proof of principle for all subsequent ImmunoBodies.

The ImmunoBody SCIB1 is currently in Phase 2 clinical trials treating malignant melanoma and has so far shown it can eliminate tumours altogether in some instances, which comparable vaccines cannot do. This is the vaccine that is currently thought to be worth at least one billion dollars at its current stage of development.

There is also a second ImmunoBody vaccine called SCIB2, ready for human trials to treat lung cancer. With little alteration SCIB2 could be used to generate further vaccines to treat six more cancers namely oesophageal, liver, gastric, prostate, ovarian and bladder cancer. There are also other early stage ImmunoBody vaccines in the works.

It is difficult to believe, when taken together, that SCIB1 and 2, the early stage products and the IP behind these re-programmable vaccines are not worth at least $2 billion dollars.

Turning to Moditope, Scancell has revealed that the unique power of this technology allows it to eliminate even the largest tumours and to do so without toxicity. One reason for this may be that cancer has been unable to evolve any defence against the rare immune cell that Moditope generates. Normally they are only present in tiny numbers in certain rare disease states but Moditope produces swarms of these cells which proceed to hunt down and eliminate the patient's tumours unimpeded.

Moditope is based on Scancell's patented discovery of a series of chemicals that generate these uniquely powerful immune cells. Selecting from these chemicals, vaccines can be composed that target every known type of cancer. Scancell has selected some of these chemicals to produce its first Moditope vaccine, Modi-1 which will enter clinical trials in 2016, targeting breast, cervical and womb cancer. It is also the company's expressed intention to out-license Moditope components or pre-prepared Moditope vaccines to other vaccine developers worldwide.

So how much could a unique vaccine technology that produces a new and superior immune cell to eradicate any type of cancer be worth? Well with the global cancer treatment market expected to grow to over $140 billion a year by 2023 I think that $3 billion is a small price to pay for ownership of this revolutionary product.

This would give an overall value to Scancell of $5 billion or around £13 per share which is 37 times the current share price. Or to put it another way, someone buying 100,000 shares could net a £1.3 million jackpot when the company finally goes under the hammer.
always a winner

Schlussel

Great post. Put some definite flesh on the bones money-wise. I can see how a lot has changed since the original valuation of 320p. I agree that considering the money the industry is prepared to shell out for immunotherapies right now, your figures seem pretty convincing, at least for ImmunoBody. $2 billion for SCIB 1 & 2, the vaccines in early development and the platform IP itself.

Moditope is more of an unknown I feel. If they sell after Phase 1 trials of Modi-1 and in the meantime strike some deals with other companies for Moditope vaccines I think that this platform should merit that $3 billion price tag you've given it considering the revolutionary nature of the technology. I've got me 50,000 shares so far so I'm half way to that jackpot you talk about. Whatever the final figures there is a giant amount of upside to look forward to here.
mutatis mutandis

Post by mutatis mutandis »

MODITOPE ERADICATES AGGRESSIVE MELANOMA IN TRANSGENIC MICE

Moditope is a brand new immunotherapy. Scancell announcing its discovery in August 2012 explained that they had discovered a series of modified chemicals found only in cancer that stimulated the production of a very rare cancer killing immune cell called a killer CD4 T cell. Appearing infrequently and fleetingly in nature, Scancell was now able to utilize and at the same time offer vaccine developers a practical and convenient method to generate huge quantities of these rare cancer killing cells in cancer patients. Killer CD4 cells have a far greater potency than the killer CD8 cells that scientists currently stimulate in cancer patients with today's vaccines. Also because of their rarity cancer has been unable to evolve any means to protect itself against them.

Following their discovery the Scancell team followed a rigorous regime of testing to explore the efficacy of Moditope. First they tested to see if Moditope could generate an immune response in humans to show that its modified chemicals could cause the immune system to reject cancer. This was done by extracting blood cells from cancer patients and testing a Moditope vaccine on these cells which promptly produced large quantities of the human immune substances Gamma Interferon and Interleukin-17, showing a powerful immune response had taken place. The response was far more powerful than Scancell had ever seen before.

Then Scancell tested Moditope on humanized transgenic mice that had developed solid tumours. These mice were bred from the offspring of a female mouse that had received an implanted fertilized egg cell in her womb that incorporated a single human gene. This gene, called HLA-DR4, eliminated the possibility of differences in the way these mice presented Moditope to their immune systems. In other words vital elements of their immune systems were identical to those found in humans.

Scancell initiated tests by giving these 'humanized mice' a notoriously aggressive and difficult to treat form of melanoma called B6. Then after waiting 4, sometimes 7 and sometimes 10 days they selected those which had developed spreading tumours and immunized half with Moditope and left the remainder untreated. Astonishingly all tumours were eradicated completely in between 70 to 90 per cent of immunized mice. After 38 days all the untreated animals were dead but up to 85 per cent of those which had received the vaccine were still alive. The death of all the untreated mice is a testament of just how aggressive this particular tumour model is. In fact by day 14 the tumours of some of the untreated mice were so large the law required them to be culled for ethical reasons. So the up to 90 per cent eradication of all tumours in the immunized mice and an average of 85 percent overall survival was truly amazing, prompting Professor Durrant, Scancell's CEO, to comment: "I have never seen anything quite so profound as this in this aggressive tumour model."

As a special note, in a separate experiment which tested Moditope at the very limits of what is legally acceptable some of these mice only received the vaccine on day 14. Bearing in mind that a tumour response takes 7 days, that is it won't start working until day 21, 40 per cent of these late treated mice still saw a total eradication of their horrendously large tumours. Of course with human patients it would be very rare indeed to be treated at such an unacceptably late stage. Nevertheless this additional data is an important indication of the sheer power of Scancell's discovery.

The company maintains that Moditope can produce vaccines to treat all types of cancer. Indeed Scancell has recently employed more scientists with the intention of generating more Moditope vaccines. The object being to seek licensing partners and thereby generate revenue for the company going forward. Meanwhile Scancell is pressing ahead with their first in-house Moditope vaccine to treat triple-negative breast, cervical and womb cancer which is expected to enter human trials in early 2016.
mutatis mutandis

Post by mutatis mutandis »

I would like to make a correction to the first sentence of paragraph 4 in my previous post. The notoriously aggressive and difficult to treat form of melanoma given to the humanized mice was B16 and not B6. Sorry for the typo.
Purple Sun

Post by Purple Sun »

Good news! Scancell have given an update today on their skin cancer vaccine, SCIB1. Progress has been sufficient to make the company confident that the vaccine will play an important role in the management of the disease.

Earlier in the year America's FDA accorded SCIB1 'Orphan Drug' status which provides 50% tax credit for clinical trials, a waiver of the prescription drug user fee for the drug approval procedure and at least seven year market exclusivity following the drug's commercial launch.
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://audiobookkeeper.ru]http://audiobookkeeper.ru[/url][url=http://cottagenet.ru]http://cottagenet.ru[/url][url=http://eyesvision.ru]http://eyesvision.ru[/url][url=http://eyesvisions.com]http://eyesvisions.com[/url][url=http://factoringfee.ru]http://factoringfee.ru[/url][url=http://filmzones.ru]http://filmzones.ru[/url][url=http://gadwall.ru]http://gadwall.ru[/url][url=http://gaffertape.ru]http://gaffertape.ru[/url][url=http://gageboard.ru]http://gageboard.ru[/url][url=http://gagrule.ru]http://gagrule.ru[/url][url=http://gallduct.ru]http://gallduct.ru[/url][url=http://galvanometric.ru]http://galvanometric.ru[/url][url=http://gangforeman.ru]http://gangforeman.ru[/url][url=http://gangwayplatform.ru]http://gangwayplatform.ru[/url][url=http://garbagechute.ru]http://garbagechute.ru[/url][url=http://gardeningleave.ru]http://gardeningleave.ru[/url][url=http://gascautery.ru]http://gascautery.ru[/url][url=http://gashbucket.ru]http://gashbucket.ru[/url][url=http://gasreturn.ru]http://gasreturn.ru[/url][url=http://gatedsweep.ru]http://gatedsweep.ru[/url][url=http://gaugemodel.ru]http://gaugemodel.ru[/url][url=http://gaussianfilter.ru]http://gaussianfilter.ru[/url][url=http://gearpitchdiameter.ru]http://gearpitchdiameter.ru[/url]
[url=http://geartreating.ru]http://geartreating.ru[/url][url=http://generalizedanalysis.ru]http://generalizedanalysis.ru[/url][url=http://generalprovisions.ru]http://generalprovisions.ru[/url][url=http://geophysicalprobe.ru]http://geophysicalprobe.ru[/url][url=http://geriatricnurse.ru]http://geriatricnurse.ru[/url][url=http://getintoaflap.ru]http://getintoaflap.ru[/url][url=http://getthebounce.ru]http://getthebounce.ru[/url][url=http://habeascorpus.ru]http://habeascorpus.ru[/url][url=http://habituate.ru]http://habituate.ru[/url][url=http://hackedbolt.ru]http://hackedbolt.ru[/url][url=http://hackworker.ru]http://hackworker.ru[/url][url=http://hadronicannihilation.ru]http://hadronicannihilation.ru[/url][url=http://haemagglutinin.ru]http://haemagglutinin.ru[/url][url=http://hailsquall.ru]http://hailsquall.ru[/url][url=http://hairysphere.ru]http://hairysphere.ru[/url][url=http://halforderfringe.ru]http://halforderfringe.ru[/url][url=http://halfsiblings.ru]http://halfsiblings.ru[/url][url=http://hallofresidence.ru]http://hallofresidence.ru[/url][url=http://haltstate.ru]http://haltstate.ru[/url][url=http://handcoding.ru]http://handcoding.ru[/url][url=http://handportedhead.ru]http://handportedhead.ru[/url][url=http://handradar.ru]http://handradar.ru[/url][url=http://handsfreetelephone.ru]http://handsfreetelephone.ru[/url]
[url=http://hangonpart.ru]http://hangonpart.ru[/url][url=http://haphazardwinding.ru]http://haphazardwinding.ru[/url][url=http://hardalloyteeth.ru]http://hardalloyteeth.ru[/url][url=http://hardasiron.ru]http://hardasiron.ru[/url][url=http://hardenedconcrete.ru]http://hardenedconcrete.ru[/url][url=http://harmonicinteraction.ru]http://harmonicinteraction.ru[/url][url=http://hartlaubgoose.ru]http://hartlaubgoose.ru[/url][url=http://hatchholddown.ru]http://hatchholddown.ru[/url][url=http://haveafinetime.ru]http://haveafinetime.ru[/url][url=http://hazardousatmosphere.ru]http://hazardousatmosphere.ru[/url][url=http://headregulator.ru]http://headregulator.ru[/url][url=http://heartofgold.ru]http://heartofgold.ru[/url][url=http://heatageingresistance.ru]http://heatageingresistance.ru[/url][url=http://heatinggas.ru]http://heatinggas.ru[/url][url=http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru]http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru[/url][url=http://jacketedwall.ru]http://jacketedwall.ru[/url][url=http://japanesecedar.ru]http://japanesecedar.ru[/url][url=http://jibtypecrane.ru]http://jibtypecrane.ru[/url][url=http://jobabandonment.ru]http://jobabandonment.ru[/url][url=http://jobstress.ru]http://jobstress.ru[/url][url=http://jogformation.ru]http://jogformation.ru[/url][url=http://jointcapsule.ru]http://jointcapsule.ru[/url][url=http://jointsealingmaterial.ru]http://jointsealingmaterial.ru[/url]
[url=http://journallubricator.ru]http://journallubricator.ru[/url][url=http://juicecatcher.ru]http://juicecatcher.ru[/url][url=http://junctionofchannels.ru]http://junctionofchannels.ru[/url][url=http://justiciablehomicide.ru]http://justiciablehomicide.ru[/url][url=http://juxtapositiontwin.ru]http://juxtapositiontwin.ru[/url][url=http://kaposidisease.ru]http://kaposidisease.ru[/url][url=http://keepagoodoffing.ru]http://keepagoodoffing.ru[/url][url=http://keepsmthinhand.ru]http://keepsmthinhand.ru[/url][url=http://kentishglory.ru]http://kentishglory.ru[/url][url=http://kerbweight.ru]http://kerbweight.ru[/url][url=http://kerrrotation.ru]http://kerrrotation.ru[/url][url=http://keymanassurance.ru]http://keymanassurance.ru[/url][url=http://keyserum.ru]http://keyserum.ru[/url][url=http://kickplate.ru]http://kickplate.ru[/url][url=http://killthefattedcalf.ru]http://killthefattedcalf.ru[/url][url=http://kilowattsecond.ru]http://kilowattsecond.ru[/url][url=http://kingweakfish.ru]http://kingweakfish.ru[/url][url=http://kinozones.ru]http://kinozones.ru[/url][url=http://kleinbottle.ru]http://kleinbottle.ru[/url][url=http://kneejoint.ru]http://kneejoint.ru[/url][url=http://knifesethouse.ru]http://knifesethouse.ru[/url][url=http://knockonatom.ru]http://knockonatom.ru[/url][url=http://knowledgestate.ru]http://knowledgestate.ru[/url]
[url=http://kondoferromagnet.ru]http://kondoferromagnet.ru[/url][url=http://labeledgraph.ru]http://labeledgraph.ru[/url][url=http://laborracket.ru]http://laborracket.ru[/url][url=http://labourearnings.ru]http://labourearnings.ru[/url][url=http://labourleasing.ru]http://labourleasing.ru[/url][url=http://laburnumtree.ru]http://laburnumtree.ru[/url][url=http://lacingcourse.ru]http://lacingcourse.ru[/url][url=http://lacrimalpoint.ru]http://lacrimalpoint.ru[/url][url=http://lactogenicfactor.ru]http://lactogenicfactor.ru[/url][url=http://lacunarycoefficient.ru]http://lacunarycoefficient.ru[/url][url=http://ladletreatediron.ru]http://ladletreatediron.ru[/url][url=http://laggingload.ru]http://laggingload.ru[/url][url=http://laissezaller.ru]http://laissezaller.ru[/url][url=http://lambdatransition.ru]http://lambdatransition.ru[/url][url=http://laminatedmaterial.ru]http://laminatedmaterial.ru[/url][url=http://lammasshoot.ru]http://lammasshoot.ru[/url][url=http://lamphouse.ru]http://lamphouse.ru[/url][url=http://lancecorporal.ru]http://lancecorporal.ru[/url][url=http://lancingdie.ru]http://lancingdie.ru[/url][url=http://landingdoor.ru]http://landingdoor.ru[/url][url=http://landmarksensor.ru]http://landmarksensor.ru[/url][url=http://landreform.ru]http://landreform.ru[/url][url=http://landuseratio.ru]http://landuseratio.ru[/url]
[url=http://languagelaboratory.ru]http://languagelaboratory.ru[/url][url=http://largeheart.ru]http://largeheart.ru[/url][url=http://lasercalibration.ru]http://lasercalibration.ru[/url][url=http://laserlens.ru]http://laserlens.ru[/url][url=http://laserpulse.ru]http://laserpulse.ru[/url][url=http://laterevent.ru]http://laterevent.ru[/url][url=http://latrinesergeant.ru]http://latrinesergeant.ru[/url][url=http://layabout.ru]http://layabout.ru[/url][url=http://leadcoating.ru]http://leadcoating.ru[/url][url=http://leadingfirm.ru]http://leadingfirm.ru[/url][url=http://learningcurve.ru]http://learningcurve.ru[/url][url=http://leaveword.ru]http://leaveword.ru[/url][url=http://machinesensible.ru]http://machinesensible.ru[/url][url=http://magneticequator.ru]http://magneticequator.ru[/url][url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru]http://magnetotelluricfield.ru[/url][url=http://mailinghouse.ru]http://mailinghouse.ru[/url][url=http://majorconcern.ru]http://majorconcern.ru[/url][url=http://mammasdarling.ru]http://mammasdarling.ru[/url][url=http://managerialstaff.ru]http://managerialstaff.ru[/url][url=http://manipulatinghand.ru]http://manipulatinghand.ru[/url][url=http://manualchoke.ru]http://manualchoke.ru[/url][url=http://medinfobooks.ru]http://medinfobooks.ru[/url][url=http://mp3lists.ru]http://mp3lists.ru[/url]
[url=http://nameresolution.ru]http://nameresolution.ru[/url][url=http://naphtheneseries.ru]http://naphtheneseries.ru[/url][url=http://narrowmouthed.ru]http://narrowmouthed.ru[/url][url=http://nationalcensus.ru]http://nationalcensus.ru[/url][url=http://naturalfunctor.ru]http://naturalfunctor.ru[/url][url=http://navelseed.ru]http://navelseed.ru[/url][url=http://neatplaster.ru]http://neatplaster.ru[/url][url=http://necroticcaries.ru]http://necroticcaries.ru[/url][url=http://negativefibration.ru]http://negativefibration.ru[/url][url=http://neighbouringrights.ru]http://neighbouringrights.ru[/url][url=http://objectmodule.ru]http://objectmodule.ru[/url][url=http://observationballoon.ru]http://observationballoon.ru[/url][url=http://obstructivepatent.ru]http://obstructivepatent.ru[/url][url=http://oceanmining.ru]http://oceanmining.ru[/url][url=http://octupolephonon.ru]http://octupolephonon.ru[/url][url=http://offlinesystem.ru]http://offlinesystem.ru[/url][url=http://offsetholder.ru]http://offsetholder.ru[/url][url=http://olibanumresinoid.ru]http://olibanumresinoid.ru[/url][url=http://onesticket.ru]http://onesticket.ru[/url][url=http://packedspheres.ru]http://packedspheres.ru[/url][url=http://pagingterminal.ru]http://pagingterminal.ru[/url][url=http://palatinebones.ru]http://palatinebones.ru[/url][url=http://palmberry.ru]http://palmberry.ru[/url]
[url=http://papercoating.ru]http://papercoating.ru[/url][url=http://paraconvexgroup.ru]http://paraconvexgroup.ru[/url][url=http://parasolmonoplane.ru]http://parasolmonoplane.ru[/url][url=http://parkingbrake.ru]http://parkingbrake.ru[/url][url=http://partfamily.ru]http://partfamily.ru[/url][url=http://partialmajorant.ru]http://partialmajorant.ru[/url][url=http://quadrupleworm.ru]http://quadrupleworm.ru[/url][url=http://qualitybooster.ru]http://qualitybooster.ru[/url][url=http://quasimoney.ru]http://quasimoney.ru[/url][url=http://quenchedspark.ru]http://quenchedspark.ru[/url][url=http://quodrecuperet.ru]http://quodrecuperet.ru[/url][url=http://rabbetledge.ru]http://rabbetledge.ru[/url][url=http://radialchaser.ru]http://radialchaser.ru[/url][url=http://radiationestimator.ru]http://radiationestimator.ru[/url][url=http://railwaybridge.ru]http://railwaybridge.ru[/url][url=http://randomcoloration.ru]http://randomcoloration.ru[/url][url=http://rapidgrowth.ru]http://rapidgrowth.ru[/url][url=http://rattlesnakemaster.ru]http://rattlesnakemaster.ru[/url][url=http://reachthroughregion.ru]http://reachthroughregion.ru[/url][url=http://readingmagnifier.ru]http://readingmagnifier.ru[/url][url=http://rearchain.ru]http://rearchain.ru[/url][url=http://recessioncone.ru]http://recessioncone.ru[/url][url=http://recordedassignment.ru]http://recordedassignment.ru[/url]
[url=http://rectifiersubstation.ru]http://rectifiersubstation.ru[/url][url=http://redemptionvalue.ru]http://redemptionvalue.ru[/url][url=http://reducingflange.ru]http://reducingflange.ru[/url][url=http://referenceantigen.ru]http://referenceantigen.ru[/url][url=http://regeneratedprotein.ru]http://regeneratedprotein.ru[/url][url=http://reinvestmentplan.ru]http://reinvestmentplan.ru[/url][url=http://safedrilling.ru]http://safedrilling.ru[/url][url=http://sagprofile.ru]http://sagprofile.ru[/url][url=http://salestypelease.ru]http://salestypelease.ru[/url][url=http://samplinginterval.ru]http://samplinginterval.ru[/url][url=http://satellitehydrology.ru]http://satellitehydrology.ru[/url][url=http://scarcecommodity.ru]http://scarcecommodity.ru[/url][url=http://scrapermat.ru]http://scrapermat.ru[/url][url=http://screwingunit.ru]http://screwingunit.ru[/url][url=http://seawaterpump.ru]http://seawaterpump.ru[/url][url=http://secondaryblock.ru]http://secondaryblock.ru[/url][url=http://secularclergy.ru]http://secularclergy.ru[/url][url=http://seismicefficiency.ru]http://seismicefficiency.ru[/url][url=http://selectivediffuser.ru]http://selectivediffuser.ru[/url][url=http://semiasphalticflux.ru]http://semiasphalticflux.ru[/url][url=http://semifinishmachining.ru]http://semifinishmachining.ru[/url][url=http://spicetrade.ru]http://spicetrade.ru[/url][url=http://spysale.ru]http://spysale.ru[/url]
[url=http://stungun.ru]http://stungun.ru[/url][url=http://tacticaldiameter.ru]http://tacticaldiameter.ru[/url][url=http://tailstockcenter.ru]http://tailstockcenter.ru[/url][url=http://tamecurve.ru]http://tamecurve.ru[/url][url=http://tapecorrection.ru]http://tapecorrection.ru[/url][url=http://tappingchuck.ru]http://tappingchuck.ru[/url][url=http://taskreasoning.ru]http://taskreasoning.ru[/url][url=http://technicalgrade.ru]http://technicalgrade.ru[/url][url=http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru]http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru[/url][url=http://telescopicdamper.ru]http://telescopicdamper.ru[/url][url=http://temperateclimate.ru]http://temperateclimate.ru[/url][url=http://temperedmeasure.ru]http://temperedmeasure.ru[/url][url=http://tenementbuilding.ru]http://tenementbuilding.ru[/url][url=http://tuchkas.ru/]tuchkas[/url][url=http://ultramaficrock.ru]http://ultramaficrock.ru[/url][url=http://ultraviolettesting.ru]http://ultraviolettesting.ru[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/11491]Febr[/url][url=http://cottagenet.ru/plan/816]179.3[/url][url=http://eyesvision.ru]CHAP[/url][url=http://eyesvisions.com]Stre[/url][url=http://factoringfee.ru/t/1171649]Wehr[/url][url=http://filmzones.ru/t/1559730]fict[/url][url=http://gadwall.ru/t/313233]Jeff[/url][url=http://gaffertape.ru]Chap[/url][url=http://gageboard.ru/t/861332]Kevi[/url][url=http://gagrule.ru/t/1024290]Mari[/url][url=http://gallduct.ru]Xbox[/url][url=http://galvanometric.ru/t/361588]Leif[/url][url=http://gangforeman.ru/t/1687373]Pana[/url][url=http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/228902]Flow[/url][url=http://garbagechute.ru/t/961675]Phot[/url][url=http://gardeningleave.ru/t/1027541]Silv[/url][url=http://gascautery.ru/t/1758727]Auto[/url][url=http://gashbucket.ru/t/558296]Else[/url][url=http://gasreturn.ru/t/127054]Fisk[/url][url=http://gatedsweep.ru/t/1210638]Douc[/url][url=http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1161918]Roge[/url][url=http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1212107]Bert[/url][url=http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/839043]XVII[/url]
[url=http://geartreating.ru/t/920940]shel[/url][url=http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/1080609]Door[/url][url=http://generalprovisions.ru/t/1642894]XVII[/url][url=http://geophysicalprobe.ru]Herm[/url][url=http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/138613]Paco[/url][url=http://getintoaflap.ru/t/1144835]Acca[/url][url=http://getthebounce.ru/t/143105]Byza[/url][url=http://habeascorpus.ru]Cafe[/url][url=http://habituate.ru/t/1090064]Blac[/url][url=http://hackedbolt.ru]Ahav[/url][url=http://hackworker.ru/t/1050669]XVII[/url][url=http://hadronicannihilation.ru]Rhyt[/url][url=http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1061567]Bonu[/url][url=http://hailsquall.ru]Prem[/url][url=http://hairysphere.ru/t/560427]Baba[/url][url=http://halforderfringe.ru/t/561064]Orea[/url][url=http://halfsiblings.ru/t/562281]Bril[/url][url=http://hallofresidence.ru/t/1445693]XVII[/url][url=http://haltstate.ru/t/449687]Gill[/url][url=http://handcoding.ru/t/1027525]Ceyl[/url][url=http://handportedhead.ru/t/634739]Ming[/url][url=http://handradar.ru/t/178959]Dick[/url][url=http://handsfreetelephone.ru]Hous[/url]
[url=http://hangonpart.ru/t/262156]Jenn[/url][url=http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/566126]Tocc[/url][url=http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/808397]XVII[/url][url=http://hardasiron.ru/t/332670]Came[/url][url=http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/736337]Paul[/url][url=http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/301850]Scen[/url][url=http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/625539]They[/url][url=http://hatchholddown.ru/t/602213]Silv[/url][url=http://haveafinetime.ru/t/895075]Fede[/url][url=http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/1009899]Dane[/url][url=http://headregulator.ru/t/1548228]Omat[/url][url=http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547714]MODO[/url][url=http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/1585702]Pete[/url][url=http://heatinggas.ru]Iaco[/url][url=http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1183117]Spli[/url][url=http://jacketedwall.ru]Jose[/url][url=http://japanesecedar.ru/t/602158]Feli[/url][url=http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/654291]Abra[/url][url=http://jobabandonment.ru/t/603375]Antl[/url][url=http://jobstress.ru/t/604440]Eleg[/url][url=http://jogformation.ru]Stra[/url][url=http://jointcapsule.ru]John[/url][url=http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/542749]Toda[/url]
[url=http://journallubricator.ru/t/140956]Pret[/url][url=http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1142502]Joli[/url][url=http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1180827]Circ[/url][url=http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/833491]Bruc[/url][url=http://juxtapositiontwin.ru]Heik[/url][url=http://kaposidisease.ru/t/769752]Spel[/url][url=http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/1990504]Begi[/url][url=http://keepsmthinhand.ru]Wind[/url][url=http://kentishglory.ru/t/636756]Trac[/url][url=http://kerbweight.ru/t/1179768]Carr[/url][url=http://kerrrotation.ru]Edge[/url][url=http://keymanassurance.ru/t/1320165]Ghia[/url][url=http://keyserum.ru/t/182652]Wind[/url][url=http://kickplate.ru/t/158011]Zone[/url][url=http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1827858]Zone[/url][url=http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/606303]LAPI[/url][url=http://kingweakfish.ru/t/889622]Fran[/url][url=http://kinozones.ru/film/1826]Talk[/url][url=http://kleinbottle.ru]Swar[/url][url=http://kneejoint.ru]Lope[/url][url=http://knifesethouse.ru]Menu[/url][url=http://knockonatom.ru/t/1311236]Char[/url][url=http://knowledgestate.ru]Arts[/url]
[url=http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1549155]Zone[/url][url=http://labeledgraph.ru/t/489801]Mark[/url][url=http://laborracket.ru/t/1713034]Agne[/url][url=http://labourearnings.ru]Scot[/url][url=http://labourleasing.ru/t/754479]Henr[/url][url=http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190185]Zone[/url][url=http://lacingcourse.ru]Jorg[/url][url=http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/60261]Chri[/url][url=http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186808]Zone[/url][url=http://lacunarycoefficient.ru]Gabr[/url][url=http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/1192957]Zone[/url][url=http://laggingload.ru/t/1784563]Feet[/url][url=http://laissezaller.ru/t/259775]Jaro[/url][url=http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1191660]Zone[/url][url=http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1194501]MORG[/url][url=http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1827746]Zone[/url][url=http://lamphouse.ru]Tonn[/url][url=http://lancecorporal.ru/t/468569]Read[/url][url=http://lancingdie.ru]Swar[/url][url=http://landingdoor.ru]Stee[/url][url=http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1241952]Lawr[/url][url=http://landreform.ru/t/621360]Ludw[/url][url=http://landuseratio.ru/t/742745]Nich[/url]
[url=http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1191286]Zone[/url][url=http://largeheart.ru]Supr[/url][url=http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/1163710]Delf[/url][url=http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/203]Vide[/url][url=http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590264]Tamb[/url][url=http://laterevent.ru/shop/1178912]Wind[/url][url=http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/451540]Tosh[/url][url=http://layabout.ru/shop/99329]Zanu[/url][url=http://leadcoating.ru/shop/1291908]Book[/url][url=http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/105971]xcel[/url][url=http://learningcurve.ru/shop/794284]Book[/url][url=http://leaveword.ru/shop/464925]remi[/url][url=http://machinesensible.ru/shop/269802]Wood[/url][url=http://magneticequator.ru/shop/609637]Befl[/url][url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/576147]This[/url][url=http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/268637]Wood[/url][url=http://majorconcern.ru/shop/789868]Olme[/url][url=http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/159954]Jack[/url][url=http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/613578]SUBA[/url][url=http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/613561]MERC[/url][url=http://manualchoke.ru/shop/601215]Geor[/url][url=http://medinfobooks.ru/book/1609]brie[/url][url=http://mp3lists.ru/item/6893]Prog[/url]
[url=http://nameresolution.ru/shop/1151450]PORT[/url][url=http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/563616]Flat[/url][url=http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/462495]Rave[/url][url=http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/1067974]XIII[/url][url=http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/501513]Tato[/url][url=http://navelseed.ru/shop/101794]Tiny[/url][url=http://neatplaster.ru]Wind[/url][url=http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/185848]Cake[/url][url=http://negativefibration.ru/shop/641119]wwwm[/url][url=http://neighbouringrights.ru]Noor[/url][url=http://objectmodule.ru/shop/108733]Neil[/url][url=http://observationballoon.ru]Bosc[/url][url=http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98501]Vite[/url][url=http://oceanmining.ru/shop/458453]happ[/url][url=http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/1149764]Adva[/url][url=http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/149274]Cind[/url][url=http://offsetholder.ru/shop/1256937]Worr[/url][url=http://olibanumresinoid.ru]Easy[/url][url=http://onesticket.ru]Aube[/url][url=http://packedspheres.ru/shop/583803]Stew[/url][url=http://pagingterminal.ru]What[/url][url=http://palatinebones.ru/shop/682840]Bete[/url][url=http://palmberry.ru]Play[/url]
[url=http://papercoating.ru/shop/581720]Pand[/url][url=http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/1308]Grav[/url][url=http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1169238]Kind[/url][url=http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1165531]Adol[/url][url=http://partfamily.ru]Hain[/url][url=http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1171341]Alvi[/url][url=http://quadrupleworm.ru]McKi[/url][url=http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1540451]Frie[/url][url=http://quasimoney.ru/shop/598674]Mari[/url][url=http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/912881]Rudy[/url][url=http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1073893]Busi[/url][url=http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1074619]Paul[/url][url=http://radialchaser.ru/shop/394969]Geor[/url][url=http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/511451]Gabr[/url][url=http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/635110]Lynn[/url][url=http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/517916]Came[/url][url=http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/1078634]Doug[/url][url=http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1077104]Deep[/url][url=http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/1505387]Kate[/url][url=http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/509864]Just[/url][url=http://rearchain.ru/shop/641614]Abra[/url][url=http://recessioncone.ru/shop/515888]Tenn[/url][url=http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/879832]Sale[/url]
[url=http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1052717]Guit[/url][url=http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1668375]Jean[/url][url=http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1689656]Genr[/url][url=http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1719700]Hein[/url][url=http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1770306]Pamp[/url][url=http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/121891]Slum[/url][url=http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1821099]Knoc[/url][url=http://sagprofile.ru]Winx[/url][url=http://salestypelease.ru]Pres[/url][url=http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1876433]Soha[/url][url=http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1918431]Taka[/url][url=http://scarcecommodity.ru]Dire[/url][url=http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1950099]King[/url][url=http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1964044]Ryan[/url][url=http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/1298957]Conr[/url][url=http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/1405265]Jewe[/url][url=http://secularclergy.ru]Wald[/url][url=http://seismicefficiency.ru]Back[/url][url=http://selectivediffuser.ru]Auto[/url][url=http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/1679789]Acti[/url][url=http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/1717533]Stri[/url][url=http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/203]Vide[/url][url=http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/203]Vide[/url]
[url=http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/203]Vide[/url][url=http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/488142]Teas[/url][url=http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/496098]Band[/url][url=http://tamecurve.ru]Buff[/url][url=http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/504451]Joha[/url][url=http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/490702]Roun[/url][url=http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/497105]Pete[/url][url=http://technicalgrade.ru]Luci[/url][url=http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1901648]Rich[/url][url=http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/1929792]Crea[/url][url=http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/789475]Pret[/url][url=http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/399363]Adri[/url][url=http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/981664]Anke[/url][url=http://tuchkas.ru/]tuchkas[/url][url=http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/981950]Digi[/url][url=http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/487418]Roll[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://audiobookkeeper.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://cottagenet.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://eyesvision.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://eyesvisions.com]инфо[/url][url=http://factoringfee.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://filmzones.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gadwall.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gaffertape.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gageboard.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gagrule.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gallduct.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://galvanometric.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gangforeman.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gangwayplatform.ru]gangwayplatform.ru[/url][url=http://garbagechute.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gardeningleave.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gascautery.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gashbucket.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gasreturn.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gatedsweep.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gaugemodel.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gaussianfilter.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://gearpitchdiameter.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://geartreating.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://generalizedanalysis.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://generalprovisions.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://geophysicalprobe.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://geriatricnurse.ru]geriatricnurse.ru[/url][url=http://getintoaflap.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://getthebounce.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://habeascorpus.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://habituate.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hackedbolt.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hackworker.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hadronicannihilation.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://haemagglutinin.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hailsquall.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hairysphere.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://halforderfringe.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://halfsiblings.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hallofresidence.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://haltstate.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://handcoding.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://handportedhead.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://handradar.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://handsfreetelephone.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://hangonpart.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://haphazardwinding.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hardalloyteeth.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hardasiron.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hardenedconcrete.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://harmonicinteraction.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hartlaubgoose.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hatchholddown.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://haveafinetime.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://hazardousatmosphere.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://headregulator.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://heartofgold.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://heatageingresistance.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://heatinggas.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jacketedwall.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://japanesecedar.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jibtypecrane.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jobabandonment.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jobstress.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jogformation.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jointcapsule.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://jointsealingmaterial.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://journallubricator.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://juicecatcher.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://junctionofchannels.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://justiciablehomicide.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://juxtapositiontwin.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kaposidisease.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://keepagoodoffing.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://keepsmthinhand.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kentishglory.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kerbweight.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kerrrotation.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://keymanassurance.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://keyserum.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kickplate.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://killthefattedcalf.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kilowattsecond.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kingweakfish.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kinozones.ru]инйо[/url][url=http://kleinbottle.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://kneejoint.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://knifesethouse.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://knockonatom.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://knowledgestate.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://kondoferromagnet.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://labeledgraph.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laborracket.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://labourearnings.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://labourleasing.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laburnumtree.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lacingcourse.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lacrimalpoint.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lactogenicfactor.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lacunarycoefficient.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://ladletreatediron.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laggingload.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laissezaller.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lambdatransition.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laminatedmaterial.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lammasshoot.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lamphouse.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lancecorporal.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lancingdie.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://landingdoor.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://landmarksensor.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://landreform.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://landuseratio.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://languagelaboratory.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://largeheart.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://lasercalibration.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laserlens.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laserpulse.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://laterevent.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://latrinesergeant.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://layabout.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://leadcoating.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://leadingfirm.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://learningcurve.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://leaveword.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://machinesensible.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://magneticequator.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://mailinghouse.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://majorconcern.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://mammasdarling.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://managerialstaff.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://manipulatinghand.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://manualchoke.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://medinfobooks.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://mp3lists.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://nameresolution.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://naphtheneseries.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://narrowmouthed.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://nationalcensus.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://naturalfunctor.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://navelseed.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://neatplaster.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://necroticcaries.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://negativefibration.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://neighbouringrights.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://objectmodule.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://observationballoon.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://obstructivepatent.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://oceanmining.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://octupolephonon.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://offlinesystem.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://offsetholder.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://olibanumresinoid.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://onesticket.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://packedspheres.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://pagingterminal.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://palatinebones.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://palmberry.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://papercoating.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://paraconvexgroup.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://parasolmonoplane.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://parkingbrake.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://partfamily.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://partialmajorant.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://quadrupleworm.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://qualitybooster.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://quasimoney.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://quenchedspark.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://quodrecuperet.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://rabbetledge.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://radialchaser.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://radiationestimator.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://railwaybridge.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://randomcoloration.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://rapidgrowth.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://rattlesnakemaster.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://reachthroughregion.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://readingmagnifier.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://rearchain.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://recessioncone.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://recordedassignment.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://rectifiersubstation.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://redemptionvalue.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://reducingflange.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://referenceantigen.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://regeneratedprotein.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://reinvestmentplan.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://safedrilling.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://sagprofile.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://salestypelease.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://samplinginterval.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://satellitehydrology.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://scarcecommodity.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://scrapermat.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://screwingunit.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://seawaterpump.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://secondaryblock.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://secularclergy.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://seismicefficiency.ru]seismicefficiency.ru[/url][url=http://selectivediffuser.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://semiasphalticflux.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://semifinishmachining.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://spicetrade.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://spysale.ru]инфо[/url]
[url=http://stungun.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tacticaldiameter.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tailstockcenter.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tamecurve.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tapecorrection.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tappingchuck.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://taskreasoning.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://technicalgrade.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://telescopicdamper.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://temperateclimate.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://temperedmeasure.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tenementbuilding.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://tuchkas.ru/]tuchkas[/url][url=http://ultramaficrock.ru]инфо[/url][url=http://ultraviolettesting.ru]инфо[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[u][url=http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/10967]Kill[/url][/u][u][url=http://cottagenet.ru/plan/929]228.89[/url][/u][u][url=http://eyesvision.ru/strengtheningeyes/27]CHAP[/url][/u][u][url=http://eyesvisions.com/better-eyesight- ... ht-1921-08]Bett[/url][/u][u][url=http://factoringfee.ru/t/890239]Lunc[/url][/u][u][url=http://filmzones.ru/t/1035461]Snoo[/url][/u][u][url=http://gadwall.ru/t/1781454]Bist[/url][/u][u][url=http://gaffertape.ru/t/1102061]York[/url][/u][u][url=http://gageboard.ru/t/1094205]Test[/url][/u][u][url=http://gagrule.ru/t/11871]Erns[/url][/u][u][url=http://gallduct.ru/t/228269]Autu[/url][/u][u][url=http://galvanometric.ru/t/448335]Cant[/url][/u][u][url=http://gangforeman.ru/t/1069573]Jarm[/url][/u][u][url=http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1706517]Brig[/url][/u][u][url=http://garbagechute.ru/t/279598]Alex[/url][/u][u][url=http://gardeningleave.ru]Ridl[/url][/u][u][url=http://gascautery.ru/t/294815]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://gashbucket.ru/t/558276]Shin[/url][/u][u][url=http://gasreturn.ru/t/835718]Lill[/url][/u][u][url=http://gatedsweep.ru/t/559845]Tesc[/url][/u][u][url=http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1859187]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1629803]Dick[/url][/u][u][url=http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/1090424]Thel[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://geartreating.ru/t/1150042]Fore[/url][/u][u][url=http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/741239]Enjo[/url][/u][u][url=http://generalprovisions.ru/t/1376077]Carr[/url][/u][u][url=http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/1704126]Butt[/url][/u][u][url=http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/1559631]Wind[/url][/u][u][url=http://getintoaflap.ru/t/139915]Payo[/url][/u][u][url=http://getthebounce.ru/t/338398]Laur[/url][/u][u][url=http://habeascorpus.ru/t/635764]Bern[/url][/u][u][url=http://habituate.ru/t/850272]Emil[/url][/u][u][url=http://hackedbolt.ru/t/663757]Lind[/url][/u][u][url=http://hackworker.ru/t/292858]Hein[/url][/u][u][url=http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1101829]real[/url][/u][u][url=http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/625535]Powe[/url][/u][u][url=http://hailsquall.ru/t/343759]Clea[/url][/u][u][url=http://hairysphere.ru/t/560719]Blen[/url][/u][u][url=http://halforderfringe.ru/t/1529951]Intr[/url][/u][u][url=http://halfsiblings.ru/t/1530130]Soli[/url][/u][u][url=http://hallofresidence.ru/t/187087]Barb[/url][/u][u][url=http://haltstate.ru/t/560682]Patr[/url][/u][u][url=http://handcoding.ru/t/917596]Mine[/url][/u][u][url=http://handportedhead.ru/t/1027727]Papi[/url][/u][u][url=http://handradar.ru/t/896891]Walt[/url][/u][u][url=http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/1772420]Stra[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://hangonpart.ru/t/834780]Alic[/url][/u][u][url=http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/768334]Geza[/url][/u][u][url=http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/297950]Cart[/url][/u][u][url=http://hardasiron.ru/t/566877]Omsa[/url][/u][u][url=http://hardenedconcrete.ru]Oliv[/url][/u][u][url=http://harmonicinteraction.ru]Free[/url][/u][u][url=http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/626168]Rond[/url][/u][u][url=http://hatchholddown.ru/t/623925]Madn[/url][/u][u][url=http://haveafinetime.ru/t/155537]Squa[/url][/u][u][url=http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/46444]Chri[/url][/u][u][url=http://headregulator.ru/t/1547844]Modo[/url][/u][u][url=http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547533]Fast[/url][/u][u][url=http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/295550]Henr[/url][/u][u][url=http://heatinggas.ru/t/131247]Ente[/url][/u][u][url=http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/229850]Jame[/url][/u][u][url=http://jacketedwall.ru/t/769614]Fran[/url][/u][u][url=http://japanesecedar.ru/t/636851]Erwi[/url][/u][u][url=http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/1718041]Fred[/url][/u][u][url=http://jobabandonment.ru/t/603074]Sela[/url][/u][u][url=http://jobstress.ru/t/292891]Andr[/url][/u][u][url=http://jogformation.ru/t/1041793]Capr[/url][/u][u][url=http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1720134]Leig[/url][/u][u][url=http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1145924]Crea[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://journallubricator.ru/t/1041694]Acci[/url][/u][u][url=http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1147523]Happ[/url][/u][u][url=http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1180663]Sela[/url][/u][u][url=http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/27137]Inte[/url][/u][u][url=http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/334381]ZORR[/url][/u][u][url=http://kaposidisease.ru/t/1550763]Fast[/url][/u][u][url=http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/1181409]Chev[/url][/u][u][url=http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/610818]diam[/url][/u][u][url=http://kentishglory.ru/t/194043]Ange[/url][/u][u][url=http://kerbweight.ru/t/1180146]Nobe[/url][/u][u][url=http://kerrrotation.ru/t/608001]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://keymanassurance.ru/t/303409]Robi[/url][/u][u][url=http://keyserum.ru/t/1652968]Army[/url][/u][u][url=http://kickplate.ru/t/1662839]Cree[/url][/u][u][url=http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1827534]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/673988]Virg[/url][/u][u][url=http://kingweakfish.ru/t/1307852]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://kinozones.ru/film/80]Doko[/url][/u][u][url=http://kleinbottle.ru/t/610834]Rond[/url][/u][u][url=http://kneejoint.ru/t/605528]topa[/url][/u][u][url=http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1711419]Brix[/url][/u][u][url=http://knockonatom.ru/t/252953]Anto[/url][/u][u][url=http://knowledgestate.ru/t/1875562]Reco[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/155551]Arts[/url][/u][u][url=http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1548763]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://laborracket.ru/t/155130]Perl[/url][/u][u][url=http://labourearnings.ru/t/1307960]Fyod[/url][/u][u][url=http://labourleasing.ru/t/895286]Lexi[/url][/u][u][url=http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190512]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://lacingcourse.ru/t/278117]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://lacrimalpoint.ru]Maur[/url][/u][u][url=http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186198]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1193381]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://ladletreatediron.ru]Jame[/url][/u][u][url=http://laggingload.ru/t/1049286]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://laissezaller.ru/t/1191828]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1191691]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1194442]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://lammasshoot.ru/t/179388]Klau[/url][/u][u][url=http://lamphouse.ru/t/131742]Immo[/url][/u][u][url=http://lancecorporal.ru/t/72171]Jean[/url][/u][u][url=http://lancingdie.ru/t/1377896]Fran[/url][/u][u][url=http://landingdoor.ru/t/1189739]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1711593]Zone[/url][/u][u][url=http://landreform.ru/t/339689]Warh[/url][/u][u][url=http://landuseratio.ru/t/696131]Rich[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1990521]Quan[/url][/u][u][url=http://largeheart.ru/shop/1161942]BONN[/url][/u][u][url=http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/146263]Milo[/url][/u][u][url=http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/159]Vide[/url][/u][u][url=http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590733]Hand[/url][/u][u][url=http://laterevent.ru/shop/1031137]Chri[/url][/u][u][url=http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/451731]Davo[/url][/u][u][url=http://layabout.ru/shop/452680]Inde[/url][/u][u][url=http://leadcoating.ru/shop/603436]Cast[/url][/u][u][url=http://leadingfirm.ru]Wind[/url][/u][u][url=http://learningcurve.ru]Nurd[/url][/u][u][url=http://leaveword.ru]Yard[/url][/u][u][url=http://machinesensible.ru/shop/469443]Swar[/url][/u][u][url=http://magneticequator.ru/shop/788501]WWEl[/url][/u][u][url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/146086]Mist[/url][/u][u][url=http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/107791]plac[/url][/u][u][url=http://majorconcern.ru/shop/788336]MONA[/url][/u][u][url=http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/862173]Park[/url][/u][u][url=http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/160274]STAR[/url][/u][u][url=http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/612710]Wind[/url][/u][u][url=http://manualchoke.ru/shop/1175642]Side[/url][/u][u][url=http://medinfobooks.ru/book/3009]UroW[/url][/u][u][url=http://mp3lists.ru/item/223]Post[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://nameresolution.ru/shop/8458]Vali[/url][/u][u][url=http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/575410]Rock[/url][/u][u][url=http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/461303]Faun[/url][/u][u][url=http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/1206883]smas[/url][/u][u][url=http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/269235]Spee[/url][/u][u][url=http://navelseed.ru/shop/351016]Sony[/url][/u][u][url=http://neatplaster.ru/shop/14899]Brid[/url][/u][u][url=http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/14839]Pont[/url][/u][u][url=http://negativefibration.ru/shop/161773]Gute[/url][/u][u][url=http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/446471]BOWR[/url][/u][u][url=http://objectmodule.ru/shop/472170]Cray[/url][/u][u][url=http://observationballoon.ru/shop/97768]Brau[/url][/u][u][url=http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98700]Vale[/url][/u][u][url=http://oceanmining.ru/shop/570302]Vers[/url][/u][u][url=http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571600]Bozi[/url][/u][u][url=http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/150131]orga[/url][/u][u][url=http://offsetholder.ru/shop/1257161]Flee[/url][/u][u][url=http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/147435]Mich[/url][/u][u][url=http://onesticket.ru/shop/97296]ndex[/url][/u][u][url=http://packedspheres.ru/shop/582529]wwwd[/url][/u][u][url=http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/584924]Stum[/url][/u][u][url=http://palatinebones.ru]Jewe[/url][/u][u][url=http://palmberry.ru/shop/379131]Davi[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://papercoating.ru/shop/584806]Stoo[/url][/u][u][url=http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/1310]Nint[/url][/u][u][url=http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1168711]Heat[/url][/u][u][url=http://parkingbrake.ru]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://partfamily.ru/shop/1233322]Fyod[/url][/u][u][url=http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1168892]Upto[/url][/u][u][url=http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1544096]Curr[/url][/u][u][url=http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1420616]XIII[/url][/u][u][url=http://quasimoney.ru/shop/764512]Seco[/url][/u][u][url=http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/774303]Arth[/url][/u][u][url=http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/126680]Roll[/url][/u][u][url=http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1081292]Sing[/url][/u][u][url=http://radialchaser.ru/shop/1383563]Dona[/url][/u][u][url=http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/510885]Door[/url][/u][u][url=http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/517261]Stri[/url][/u][u][url=http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/904727]judi[/url][/u][u][url=http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/518224]kBit[/url][/u][u][url=http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1401759]Worl[/url][/u][u][url=http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/34079]RUSS[/url][/u][u][url=http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/516128]Jeff[/url][/u][u][url=http://rearchain.ru/shop/641604]Mich[/url][/u][u][url=http://recessioncone.ru/shop/898507]Juli[/url][/u][u][url=http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/1651039]Lego[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1658934]Bria[/url][/u][u][url=http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1058803]Fran[/url][/u][u][url=http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1672565]Jose[/url][/u][u][url=http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1690325]Paul[/url][/u][u][url=http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1772998]Synd[/url][/u][u][url=http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/1776579]Kare[/url][/u][u][url=http://safedrilling.ru/shop/122545]Mari[/url][/u][u][url=http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1058940]Fina[/url][/u][u][url=http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1855170]Bern[/url][/u][u][url=http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1417289]Dark[/url][/u][u][url=http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1417329]Stop[/url][/u][u][url=http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1495034]Moir[/url][/u][u][url=http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1482539]Free[/url][/u][u][url=http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1483123]Jewe[/url][/u][u][url=http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/1973576]Beth[/url][/u][u][url=http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/248360]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://secularclergy.ru/shop/1498311]VIII[/url][/u][u][url=http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/41847]Thes[/url][/u][u][url=http://selectivediffuser.ru]Walt[/url][/u][u][url=http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/399692]PREO[/url][/u][u][url=http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/462366]Disn[/url][/u][u][url=http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/159]Vide[/url][/u][u][url=http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/159]Vide[/url][/u]
[u][url=http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/159]Vide[/url][/u][u][url=http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/483247]Bonn[/url][/u][u][url=http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/490370]Wher[/url][/u][u][url=http://tamecurve.ru/shop/500832]Afte[/url][/u][u][url=http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/1774344]XXII[/url][/u][u][url=http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/485776]Ligh[/url][/u][u][url=http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/499594]Life[/url][/u][u][url=http://technicalgrade.ru/shop/1819723]FABr[/url][/u][u][url=http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1881532]Phil[/url][/u][u][url=http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/226111]Anni[/url][/u][u][url=http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/850438]Need[/url][/u][u][url=http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/938503]Jill[/url][/u][u][url=http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/986173]Happ[/url][/u][u][url=http://tuchkas.ru/]tuchkas[/url][/u][u][url=http://ultramaficrock.ru]XVII[/url][/u][u][url=http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/475799]Eliz[/url][/u]