It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 am

World Stocks

General Share Chat (All Companies)

ADL... ANDALAS ENERGY

Discussion for Any Company Anywhere. As companies get more popular here they will be given their own full forum...

ADL... ANDALAS ENERGY

Post Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:46 pm

I have the lube at the ready just in case..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/market ... -each.html

Investment firm Andalas Energy and Power may make a stock market comeback on Monday. Its shares were temporarily suspended from the alternative market in October last year, when the stock traded as CEB Resources.

They had ceased trading for a month earlier in 2015 while evaluating an investment in assets in Indonesia. Andalas invests in and acquires companies in the natural resources and energy sector which it thinks have potential for growth. Its main focus is Australia.

The firm has undergone a rebranding while off the stock exchange, with a new name, website and changes to the board.

In the year preceding its suspension from the market, shares rose from 0.2p to 1.2p, having fallen from 2007 highs of 119.5p.

The company did not confirm its anticipated return to trading yesterday.
TONY THE TIGER

Re: ADL... ANDALAS ENERGY

Post Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:24 pm

What do you see happening with these tony if trading starts, you expecting a spike upwards or more slowly slowly in first instance ?
FUBAR@Birth

Post Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 am

Fubs
Its certainly gaining a following and depending on what's in the RNA this could easily take off quite quickly... Everybody was expecting a RNA on Friday hence the disappointment in some PIs who forgot to put on their big boy pants, i will sell a few on any big spike up but I will definitely be holding a few for long term gains tho..
TONY THE TIGER

Post Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:25 am

Tony, what do you make of this shitty 0.2p placing RNA? Does it change your view of Dave & the company?
emanon1