Petrogrand - a chance of a lifetime

Discussion for Any Company Anywhere. As companies get more popular here they will be given their own full forum...

Moderator: kev yorks

Bongas

Petrogrand - a chance of a lifetime

Post by Bongas »

Hi,

I am a new member here at worldstocks. First of all I want to say thanx to all great information I have found here already. I am almost fully loaded in Horn/Rmp/RRL, great times ahead!

Now I want to put som light on a small Oil Company; PetroGrand. I have not written this text myself I have used copy paste from another forum and then I have used google translate, therefore I apologize if there are some funny translations in the text:

Petrogrand open goal right now
Lagonda 2012-03-01 19:17

After that I have carefully gone through all the variables in the Business Case Petrogrand I am now absolutely convinced that President Maks Grinfeld will sign a masterpiece in 2012. Petrogrand has given the market everything an investor needs and unfortunately there are few who managed to pick up all the pieces. I will now clarify some important details about Petrogrand future.

We start with small Petrogrand in February recruited three people at the very top of Russian business. First up is Igor G. Solyarskiy who has been appointed first vice-president of Petro Grand and his most recent state Transneft where he was Vice-President during the last 10 years. Transneft is a company with more than 110 000 employees. Igor G Solyarskiy is a person considered to be one of Russia's largest players.

Number two out, Sergey E. Chigay who has recently worked on Gazprom Dobycha Shelf, where he was deputy head of the geology and exploration division. Sergey E Chigay is a very respected man in the Russian oil industry.

And last but not least, little Petrogrand hired Alexander Y. Baranov who later worked at the state oil company Rosneft. Although this is a very heavy and respected man in the Russian oil industry.

All three belong to the absolut top in Russian Oil businesses if Petrogrand were to recruit any "heavier" people the company has to hire Vladimir Putin in person. That little Petrogrand successfully employ these three gentlemen are not only a sensation in itself, but it is clear to me that Petrogrand sitting on huge oil reserves and the business plan is much larger than the company announced to the market 26 March 2010.

I will try to give me on a parallel to be able to describe how big it is of little Petrogrand the success of those three recruitments. We now plays with the idea of ​​a small Swedish biotech company that is sitting on a secret product that is at the end of phase 3. Then suddenly appointed vice president of Pfizer, while employed by one of the top managers of Johnson & Johnson, which has 116 000 employees, then hiring even one of the leaders in the research from Astra Zeneca. How do you think the market would react? I believe shares could soar as the market would interpret the scenario that the company come up with a revolutionary drug that will have enormous proportions worldwide.

In Petrogrand case went this news the market more or less unnoticed. These three gentlemen do not take a position in a small Swedish company without further notice. When these three gentlemen goes to work, they know exactly what is about to happen. And do you then up one plus one to realize that something very big will happen in Petrogrand in the near future.

If we now turn to the lead during the same period, that is the end of January, signed on options where redemption is 15.5 SEK and the premium for each warrant is 1.50. So begins the puzzle pieces fall into place.

When we then read in the Q4 report on 29/2 under the title Words from the CEO, who then pronounce herself by saying that you look forward with interest to drill the result of well 1 is started, because the drilling right next to a previously well where in Soviet times confirmed hydrocarbons. That you are now in 2012 with new technology and after Petrogrand through extensive seismic risen earlier C3 reserves from 65 million barrels for the entire 411 million barrels, would drill dry, I see as extremely unlikely.

We have on successful drilling results 5 millionaires values ​​in Petrogrand and the possibility of a share price well above $ 100. In the near future we will know the outcome, but when I compile all the information I found on Petrogrand so I would be so bold as to say that Petrogrand today is purely a penalty kick, without a goalkeeper.

The risk of Petrogrand booms all three boreholes, and the three newly hired peaks in the Russian business will be left with your tail between your legs is to me highly unlikely. But we would miss the penalty kick without a goalkeeper has Petrogrand about 400 million left in cash, equivalent to approximately 10 SEK a share.

After almost 20 years in the stock market, I can honestly say that Petrogrand is one of the best business case I've ever experienced.

Good luck folks
Bongas

Re: Petrogrand - a chance of a lifetime, more info

Post by Bongas »

http://www.petrogrand.se/en

Another translation:

Once in a Lifetime ...
CHEBORASHKA 2012-03-07 14:00

Something important seems to be happening in Petrogrand. The Company's presentation of owner side, management and key employees for recent recruitment is reminiscent of Gunvor. One of the world's largest oil trading company with Russia as a starting point. Can Swedish businessman Torbjorn Tornqvist succeed in Russia, so should the conditions for Maks Grinfeld not be worse. Both have many common interests in the oil trade with Russia. Maks Grinfeld also that big shot in two of Russia's largest oil company.
One of PetroGrand recent recruitments are Igor G. Solyarskiy. Solyarskiy have the last 10 years has been vice president of Transneft, one of Russia's major companies, with 110 000 employees and a transport share exceeding 90% of all oil transported in russia. Mr. Solyarski is high up in Russian business and sits bl.ai Board of the KHL, the Russian Hockey League. The same board is f.ö Alexei Miller, CEO of Gazprom. Solyarskiy becomes senior vice president of Petrogrand. Other acquisitions are among other things, Sergey E. Chigay and Alexander Y Baranov. Two industry big shots from Gazprom and Rosneft. Hand-picked contacts from Maks Russian network. Petrogrand that remains at low announced briefly that Chigay will mainly be evaluating new projects while Baranovs responsibility essentially becomes tender and to prepare a business of buying and selling of crude oil. Petrogrand in phase to expand its operations into new projects where a affärsben seem to be trading in crude oil. As Gunvor. The question to ask is of course what's going on? What are three high-ranking Russian oil industry will be drawn to, in context, little Petrogrand? There must be underlying information that is about to materialize.

Before we learn more from Petrogrand it may be worthwhile to study the one closest to hand. Three wells have been started and is now in full swing. Many potential zones to be penetrated and tested. There are a lot of oil in the Tomsk and there are hydrocarbons in PetroGrand licenses. It is already partly proved. The neighboring field to PetroGrand Nizhne-P is Russia's largest oil field - Samotlor, the world's 6th largest, and is operated by a subsidiary of TNK-BP, where CEO Maks Grinfeld previously was vice president. Is Samotlor queen or king?

The main reason that large shareholders and the undersigned would have continued to increase holdings without price impacts spelled Länsförsäkringar Liv. For some unknown reason was just Länsförsäkringar a strangely large shareholder in the old Malka with over 20% ownership. Since the summer of 2011 has Länsförsärkringar Life divested most of its various listed companies shares. See the attached info: http://www.svd.se/naringsliv/lansforsak ... 481700.svd No other company's share price has been affected so much of this Petrogrand where the volume in comparison with other companies is relatively low. It takes time to get out. Some who are not disturbed by this, great owners in Petrogrand which gradually build on their holdings. They have not been in a hurry because only now is that you press on the gas. If this course is rising despite all the calculations show enormous felvärdering bored investors. They no longer believe that is true, something that fit great owners like a glove. Länsförsäkringar Life sale is coming to an end and it's not impossible that the whole thing ends with a major disclosure.

Last fall, noted this week that business PetroGrand Russian oil licenses can be worth several billion. Or as one put it, 115 per share. According to the approved resource update that the company submitted in December estimated PetroGrand two licenses contain 565 million barrels under Russian C3 classification. But that does not stop there. Further increases are entirely possible over time and after more work. Is usually the case when much oil is found. It grows gradually. A rule of thumb for Russian oil in Tomsk is that one third of the C3 resources are usually able to be recoverable. With Samotlor as a neighbor to two of the three ongoing drilling, this feels even more exciting. In Russia, many business acquisitions been made at prices between 4-8 usd per barrel depending on the quality of the infrastructure for oil, etc. The above example shows therefore möjiga values ​​up to 10 billion from existing licenses and with current knowledge. Upside from here is with Samotlor in bakhuvet no boundaries. The business plan and today's cash-holds, however, further opportunities. Maybe it's time to announce something more substantial value to the company and its shareholders. The hand-picked recruits suggest that. Any caliber to the discerning investor to silently start whistling Blueberry Hill.

In light of the above must be remembered that the market value at today's closing share price of 15 SEK is 600 MSEK which almost coincides with the debt-free company's cash of just over 500 MSEK .. Money in the bank where the interest so far covered expenses. The market value, therefore, management, ownership group, business and oil in oil licenses to between 0 - 100 million. Cf the possible values, among others Week shops provide indication. When the first three wells approaching hindsight should the market to realize the tremendous upside potential there is in the stock. The management and the owner side of Petrogrand is the best one Russian-Swedish-based exchange company ever had.

Sweden's largest private investors, Swedish-Sheik and Preem owner Al Amoudi, has emerged with almost 10% of the shares of Petro Grand. Amoudi who through his own company Preem refines around 80% of the Swedish fuel knows how to raffar oil from Russia. He has long acted oil with Russia. Amoudi is a "Ryssvän". Chairman of Petro Grand Sheik is Amoudis man, Sven-Erik Zachrisson. F.ö involved in the successful startup of the current Alliance Oil. He knows what to do. Networking and experience of long-term business with Russia also emerging major owner Stena. The group has recently increased its holding to a corner, more than 10%, in Petrogrand and it is well known as one of Sweden's largest family-owned business groups. One leg of the Stena Group, Stena Bulk, which is one of the leading companies in the shipping of crude oil and other petroleum products. From Russia, Stena transported oil for decades. President Maks Grinfeld has over 20 years experience in the Russian market, including as head of Stena Bulk in Russia. During the 90's CEO Wektab group which carried oil trading with Russian oil companies. Having demonstrated his business skills, hand-picked him in 2000 as head of Yukos-RM export department responsible for trade in oil products. In 2004 he took over as head of Yukos Eps department of acquisitions and in 2005 he was appointed Vice President for Russia's third largest oil company TNK-BP. Maks imbued with professionalism. One is impressed by his methodical calm and ability to refrain from business. An often underrated feature. For Maks is only the best is good enough.

By the summer, Russia is a member of WTO. The significance of this might not be overestimated, but it can be another piece in the strange movements in the wings. The first reports from drilling 1 of 2 in Niznepaninsky can come in already to late and the undersigned sees a multi-billion dollar valuation approach by leaps and bounds. This is followed by reports of Niznepaninsky drilling No. 2 and from Muromskij-2. Petrogrand has previously announced its O Listing, which means that a variety of institutions have in stock. Benchmark. It's not hard to figure out what happens to the stock price going forward. What happens when the market on top of all this, find that "The three wise men" had a particularly good reason to replace their secure top jobs to start to work for little Petrogrand. Kameradski believe that something very big is in the offing. Maybe even - A Once in a Lifetime Experience -.
Bongas

First update on drilling program

Post by Bongas »

April 17, 2012

Update on drilling campaign

Stockholm, 2012-04-17 17:55 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --

Discovery of hydrocarbons in well N-232 on the Nizhnepaninsky license area

We have drilled through Cretaceous, Jurassic, weathered mantle and Paleozoic. Cores have been taken at several levels and we have indications of hydrocarbons in Cretaceous and Jurassic. The well has reached target depth at 2 800 meters. While it is encouraging to have indications of hydrocarbons, continued testing such as logging and production tests is required to determine the quality of the reservoir and to establish if there are any commercial amounts of hydrocarbons.

Traces of hydrocarbons in Zapadno-Ambarskaya — 6 on the Nizhnepaninsky license area

Current drilling depth at well Zapadno-Ambarskaya — 6 is around 2 535 meters. We have drilled through Cretaceous and are currently in Jurassic and we have indications of hydrocarbons in Jurassic. While it is encouraging to have indications of hydrocarbons, testing is required to determine the quality of the reservoir and to establish if there are any commercial amounts of hydrocarbons.

Delay of well Ragozinskaya — 3 on the Muromsky — 2 license area

We have established that our drilling contractor on Ragozinskaya — 3 (Muromsky — 2 license area) and Zapadno-Ambarskaya — 6 (Nizhnepaninsky license area) does not have the personnel or financial strength to deliver the drilling service for these two wells simultaneously. Petrogrand has therefore changed drilling contractor on the well Zapadno-Ambarskaya to the same drilling contractor as on N — 232. The original drilling contractor will continue to finalize the well on Ragozinskaya — 3 with strengthened staff.

It is estimated that this will not result in any major additional expenses for Petrogrand.

The drilling depth on Ragozinskaya — 3 is currently at around 1 480 meters. We have not yet reached the first target levels and we do not have any drilling results to communicate. Due to the abovementioned reasons the well will be delayed compared to the initial estimate.

For further information, please contact:

Maks Grinfeld, CEO, phone: +46 8 5000 7810

Sven-Erik Zachrisson, Chairman, phone: +46 8 5000 7810

Certified Adviser First North: Mangold Fondkommission AB

Reasonable caution notice: The statement and assumptions made in the company's information regarding Petrogrand AB's ("Petrogrand") current plans, prognoses, strategies, concepts and other statements that are not historical facts are estimations or "forward looking statements" concerning Petrogrand's future activities. Such future estimations comprise but are not limited to statements that include words such as "may occur", "concerning", "plans", "expects", "estimates", "believes", "evaluates", "prognosticates" or similar expressions. Such expressions reflect the management of Petrogrand's expectations and assumptions made on the basis of information available at that time.

These statements and assumptions are subject to a large number of risks and uncertainties. These, in their turn, comprise but are not limited to I) changes in the financial, legal and political environment of the countries in which Petrogrand conducts business, II) changes in the available geological information concerning the company's projects in operation, III) Petrogrand's capacity to continuously guarantee sufficient financing to perform their activities as a "going concern", IV) the success of all participants in the group, or of the various interested companies, joint ventures or secondary alliances, V) changes in currency exchange rates, in particular those relating to the RUR/USD rate. Due to the background of the many risks and uncertainties that exist for any oil-prospecting venture and oil production company in its initial stage, Petrogrand's actual future development may significantly deviate from that indicated in the company's informative statements.
Bongas

Did anyone get into the ride?

Post by Bongas »

Since the first post, Petrogrand has gone från about 16-17 sek to right now about 22-23 sek... About 30% upp and still there is an unbeliveble upside to Petrogrand!

New announcements are due any day now.
Bongas

New Press Release

Post by Bongas »

I wonder why Petrogrand wants to buy this license? Its the neighbour license to the three they are drilling in right now. I don't think they would like to buy the new license if the other licenses where dusters....

"We believe that there are synergies with the Nizhnepaninsky license area when it comes to development of infrastructure which makes this field interesting to us" comments CEO Maks Grinfeld. - SO DO I THINK, THEY HAVE ALREADY FOUND OIL.

They have also changed pictures in their webpage, there are alot of pictures from the sights, both from Nizhnepaninsky and Muromsky-2. I wonder what they need the bags with oileaters for.....

Here is the new press release:

Stockholm, 2012-05-03 08:55 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --

Petrogrand have signed up to participate in the auction of Nikolsky-3 license area

Petrogrand have signed up to participate in the auction of Nikolsky-3 license area, which is in direct connection to the Nizhnepaninsky license area. The auction will be held 18th of May 2012. Starting price will be 273 million Rubles. The Nikolsky license area has previously been owned by subsidiaries to TNK-BP. The area has since then been divided into three parts, Nikolsky 1, 2 and 3.

The Nikolsky license area contains the Nikolskoye oil field and several prospects.

Registered reserves amounts to:

C1 — 0,74 million ton (5,6 mmbbl),
C2 — 2,55 million ton (19,1 mmbbl),
C3 — 8,18 million ton (61,4 mmbbl)

The license area amounts to 1 600,5 km2. A total of 5 wells have been drilled in the area.

"We believe that there are synergies with the Nizhnepaninsky license area when it comes to development of infrastructure which makes this field interesting to us" comments CEO Maks Grinfeld.

For further information, please contact:

Maks Grinfeld, CEO, phone: +46 8 5000 7810
Sven-Erik Zachrisson, Chairman, phone: +46 8 5000 7810
Certified Adviser First North: Mangold Fondkommission AB

Reasonable caution notice: The statement and assumptions made in the company's information regarding Petrogrand AB's ("Petrogrand") current plans, prognoses, strategies, concepts and other statements that are not historical facts are estimations or "forward looking statements" concerning Petrogrand's future activities. Such future estimations comprise but are not limited to statements that include words such as "may occur", "concerning", "plans", "expects", "estimates", "believes", "evaluates", "prognosticates" or similar expressions. Such expressions reflect the management of Petrogrand's expectations and assumptions made on the basis of information available at that time.

These statements and assumptions are subject to a large number of risks and uncertainties. These, in their turn, comprise but are not limited to I) changes in the financial, legal and political environment of the countries in which Petrogrand conducts business, II) changes in the available geological information concerning the company's projects in operation, III) Petrogrand's capacity to continuously guarantee sufficient financing to perform their activities as a "going concern", IV) the success of all participants in the group, or of the various interested companies, joint ventures or secondary alliances, V) changes in currency exchange rates, in particular those relating to the RUR/USD rate. Due to the background of the many risks and uncertainties that exist for any oil-prospecting venture and oil production company in its initial stage, Petrogrand's actual future development may significantly deviate from that indicated in the company's informative statements.
Bongas

Re: Petrogrand - a chance of a lifetime

Post by Bongas »

Stockholm, 2012-05-23 15:00 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --

Strong indications of gas/condensate (Very light oil) in well Zapadno-Ambarskya - 6

Well Zapadno-Ambarskaya — 6 in the Nizhnepaninsky license area

Petrogrand is pleased to report that the well Zapadno Ambarskaya-6 reached its target depth on May 20th of 3 050 meters. Testing is expected to begin around May 26-28 and the plan is to test 6-7 different levels mainly in the Jurassic. One of the levels to be tested is an approximately 20 meters thick sandstone reservoir with strong gas/condensate1 indications flowing to surface. The sandstone reservoir has some clay layers interbedded. First indications are very positive but further testing is required to determine the reservoir quality and to establish if there are commercial amounts of hydrocarbons (oil/gas) and if the reservoir can be produced.

Well Yuzhno-Nazinskaya N — 232 in the Nizhnepaninsky license area

Testing is ongoing in well N-232 and we have finalized testing of five levels. In J-6 (Jurassic) we have recovered oil combined with water to surface from an approximately 10 meter thick sandstone reservoir. This result is very interesting but needs further verification and evaluation. We continue our testing in N-232 and depending on results a decision on drilling an appraisal well will be taken during the autumn. Cores taken during the drilling operation have been sent to third party for analysis. Results are expected during the autumn.

Well Ragozinskaya 3 in the Muromsky -2 license area

The well Ragozinskaya 3 continues to drill ahead and has reached a level of 2 460 meters of the total planned 2 600 meters. We expect to reach target depth in the middle of June.
Bongas

Post by Bongas »

New info: copy & paste

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ ... may_12.pdf

looking good!
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://audiobookkeeper.ru]http://audiobookkeeper.ru[/url][url=http://cottagenet.ru]http://cottagenet.ru[/url][url=http://eyesvision.ru]http://eyesvision.ru[/url][url=http://eyesvisions.com]http://eyesvisions.com[/url][url=http://factoringfee.ru]http://factoringfee.ru[/url][url=http://filmzones.ru]http://filmzones.ru[/url][url=http://gadwall.ru]http://gadwall.ru[/url][url=http://gaffertape.ru]http://gaffertape.ru[/url][url=http://gageboard.ru]http://gageboard.ru[/url][url=http://gagrule.ru]http://gagrule.ru[/url][url=http://gallduct.ru]http://gallduct.ru[/url][url=http://galvanometric.ru]http://galvanometric.ru[/url][url=http://gangforeman.ru]http://gangforeman.ru[/url][url=http://gangwayplatform.ru]http://gangwayplatform.ru[/url][url=http://garbagechute.ru]http://garbagechute.ru[/url][url=http://gardeningleave.ru]http://gardeningleave.ru[/url][url=http://gascautery.ru]http://gascautery.ru[/url][url=http://gashbucket.ru]http://gashbucket.ru[/url][url=http://gasreturn.ru]http://gasreturn.ru[/url][url=http://gatedsweep.ru]http://gatedsweep.ru[/url][url=http://gaugemodel.ru]http://gaugemodel.ru[/url][url=http://gaussianfilter.ru]http://gaussianfilter.ru[/url][url=http://gearpitchdiameter.ru]http://gearpitchdiameter.ru[/url]
[url=http://geartreating.ru]http://geartreating.ru[/url][url=http://generalizedanalysis.ru]http://generalizedanalysis.ru[/url][url=http://generalprovisions.ru]http://generalprovisions.ru[/url][url=http://geophysicalprobe.ru]http://geophysicalprobe.ru[/url][url=http://geriatricnurse.ru]http://geriatricnurse.ru[/url][url=http://getintoaflap.ru]http://getintoaflap.ru[/url][url=http://getthebounce.ru]http://getthebounce.ru[/url][url=http://habeascorpus.ru]http://habeascorpus.ru[/url][url=http://habituate.ru]http://habituate.ru[/url][url=http://hackedbolt.ru]http://hackedbolt.ru[/url][url=http://hackworker.ru]http://hackworker.ru[/url][url=http://hadronicannihilation.ru]http://hadronicannihilation.ru[/url][url=http://haemagglutinin.ru]http://haemagglutinin.ru[/url][url=http://hailsquall.ru]http://hailsquall.ru[/url][url=http://hairysphere.ru]http://hairysphere.ru[/url][url=http://halforderfringe.ru]http://halforderfringe.ru[/url][url=http://halfsiblings.ru]http://halfsiblings.ru[/url][url=http://hallofresidence.ru]http://hallofresidence.ru[/url][url=http://haltstate.ru]http://haltstate.ru[/url][url=http://handcoding.ru]http://handcoding.ru[/url][url=http://handportedhead.ru]http://handportedhead.ru[/url][url=http://handradar.ru]http://handradar.ru[/url][url=http://handsfreetelephone.ru]http://handsfreetelephone.ru[/url]
[url=http://hangonpart.ru]http://hangonpart.ru[/url][url=http://haphazardwinding.ru]http://haphazardwinding.ru[/url][url=http://hardalloyteeth.ru]http://hardalloyteeth.ru[/url][url=http://hardasiron.ru]http://hardasiron.ru[/url][url=http://hardenedconcrete.ru]http://hardenedconcrete.ru[/url][url=http://harmonicinteraction.ru]http://harmonicinteraction.ru[/url][url=http://hartlaubgoose.ru]http://hartlaubgoose.ru[/url][url=http://hatchholddown.ru]http://hatchholddown.ru[/url][url=http://haveafinetime.ru]http://haveafinetime.ru[/url][url=http://hazardousatmosphere.ru]http://hazardousatmosphere.ru[/url][url=http://headregulator.ru]http://headregulator.ru[/url][url=http://heartofgold.ru]http://heartofgold.ru[/url][url=http://heatageingresistance.ru]http://heatageingresistance.ru[/url][url=http://heatinggas.ru]http://heatinggas.ru[/url][url=http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru]http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru[/url][url=http://jacketedwall.ru]http://jacketedwall.ru[/url][url=http://japanesecedar.ru]http://japanesecedar.ru[/url][url=http://jibtypecrane.ru]http://jibtypecrane.ru[/url][url=http://jobabandonment.ru]http://jobabandonment.ru[/url][url=http://jobstress.ru]http://jobstress.ru[/url][url=http://jogformation.ru]http://jogformation.ru[/url][url=http://jointcapsule.ru]http://jointcapsule.ru[/url][url=http://jointsealingmaterial.ru]http://jointsealingmaterial.ru[/url]
[url=http://journallubricator.ru]http://journallubricator.ru[/url][url=http://juicecatcher.ru]http://juicecatcher.ru[/url][url=http://junctionofchannels.ru]http://junctionofchannels.ru[/url][url=http://justiciablehomicide.ru]http://justiciablehomicide.ru[/url][url=http://juxtapositiontwin.ru]http://juxtapositiontwin.ru[/url][url=http://kaposidisease.ru]http://kaposidisease.ru[/url][url=http://keepagoodoffing.ru]http://keepagoodoffing.ru[/url][url=http://keepsmthinhand.ru]http://keepsmthinhand.ru[/url][url=http://kentishglory.ru]http://kentishglory.ru[/url][url=http://kerbweight.ru]http://kerbweight.ru[/url][url=http://kerrrotation.ru]http://kerrrotation.ru[/url][url=http://keymanassurance.ru]http://keymanassurance.ru[/url][url=http://keyserum.ru]http://keyserum.ru[/url][url=http://kickplate.ru]http://kickplate.ru[/url][url=http://killthefattedcalf.ru]http://killthefattedcalf.ru[/url][url=http://kilowattsecond.ru]http://kilowattsecond.ru[/url][url=http://kingweakfish.ru]http://kingweakfish.ru[/url][url=http://kinozones.ru]http://kinozones.ru[/url][url=http://kleinbottle.ru]http://kleinbottle.ru[/url][url=http://kneejoint.ru]http://kneejoint.ru[/url][url=http://knifesethouse.ru]http://knifesethouse.ru[/url][url=http://knockonatom.ru]http://knockonatom.ru[/url][url=http://knowledgestate.ru]http://knowledgestate.ru[/url]
[url=http://kondoferromagnet.ru]http://kondoferromagnet.ru[/url][url=http://labeledgraph.ru]http://labeledgraph.ru[/url][url=http://laborracket.ru]http://laborracket.ru[/url][url=http://labourearnings.ru]http://labourearnings.ru[/url][url=http://labourleasing.ru]http://labourleasing.ru[/url][url=http://laburnumtree.ru]http://laburnumtree.ru[/url][url=http://lacingcourse.ru]http://lacingcourse.ru[/url][url=http://lacrimalpoint.ru]http://lacrimalpoint.ru[/url][url=http://lactogenicfactor.ru]http://lactogenicfactor.ru[/url][url=http://lacunarycoefficient.ru]http://lacunarycoefficient.ru[/url][url=http://ladletreatediron.ru]http://ladletreatediron.ru[/url][url=http://laggingload.ru]http://laggingload.ru[/url][url=http://laissezaller.ru]http://laissezaller.ru[/url][url=http://lambdatransition.ru]http://lambdatransition.ru[/url][url=http://laminatedmaterial.ru]http://laminatedmaterial.ru[/url][url=http://lammasshoot.ru]http://lammasshoot.ru[/url][url=http://lamphouse.ru]http://lamphouse.ru[/url][url=http://lancecorporal.ru]http://lancecorporal.ru[/url][url=http://lancingdie.ru]http://lancingdie.ru[/url][url=http://landingdoor.ru]http://landingdoor.ru[/url][url=http://landmarksensor.ru]http://landmarksensor.ru[/url][url=http://landreform.ru]http://landreform.ru[/url][url=http://landuseratio.ru]http://landuseratio.ru[/url]
[url=http://languagelaboratory.ru]http://languagelaboratory.ru[/url][url=http://largeheart.ru]http://largeheart.ru[/url][url=http://lasercalibration.ru]http://lasercalibration.ru[/url][url=http://laserlens.ru]http://laserlens.ru[/url][url=http://laserpulse.ru]http://laserpulse.ru[/url][url=http://laterevent.ru]http://laterevent.ru[/url][url=http://latrinesergeant.ru]http://latrinesergeant.ru[/url][url=http://layabout.ru]http://layabout.ru[/url][url=http://leadcoating.ru]http://leadcoating.ru[/url][url=http://leadingfirm.ru]http://leadingfirm.ru[/url][url=http://learningcurve.ru]http://learningcurve.ru[/url][url=http://leaveword.ru]http://leaveword.ru[/url][url=http://machinesensible.ru]http://machinesensible.ru[/url][url=http://magneticequator.ru]http://magneticequator.ru[/url][url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru]http://magnetotelluricfield.ru[/url][url=http://mailinghouse.ru]http://mailinghouse.ru[/url][url=http://majorconcern.ru]http://majorconcern.ru[/url][url=http://mammasdarling.ru]http://mammasdarling.ru[/url][url=http://managerialstaff.ru]http://managerialstaff.ru[/url][url=http://manipulatinghand.ru]http://manipulatinghand.ru[/url][url=http://manualchoke.ru]http://manualchoke.ru[/url][url=http://medinfobooks.ru]http://medinfobooks.ru[/url][url=http://mp3lists.ru]http://mp3lists.ru[/url]
[url=http://nameresolution.ru]http://nameresolution.ru[/url][url=http://naphtheneseries.ru]http://naphtheneseries.ru[/url][url=http://narrowmouthed.ru]http://narrowmouthed.ru[/url][url=http://nationalcensus.ru]http://nationalcensus.ru[/url][url=http://naturalfunctor.ru]http://naturalfunctor.ru[/url][url=http://navelseed.ru]http://navelseed.ru[/url][url=http://neatplaster.ru]http://neatplaster.ru[/url][url=http://necroticcaries.ru]http://necroticcaries.ru[/url][url=http://negativefibration.ru]http://negativefibration.ru[/url][url=http://neighbouringrights.ru]http://neighbouringrights.ru[/url][url=http://objectmodule.ru]http://objectmodule.ru[/url][url=http://observationballoon.ru]http://observationballoon.ru[/url][url=http://obstructivepatent.ru]http://obstructivepatent.ru[/url][url=http://oceanmining.ru]http://oceanmining.ru[/url][url=http://octupolephonon.ru]http://octupolephonon.ru[/url][url=http://offlinesystem.ru]http://offlinesystem.ru[/url][url=http://offsetholder.ru]http://offsetholder.ru[/url][url=http://olibanumresinoid.ru]http://olibanumresinoid.ru[/url][url=http://onesticket.ru]http://onesticket.ru[/url][url=http://packedspheres.ru]http://packedspheres.ru[/url][url=http://pagingterminal.ru]http://pagingterminal.ru[/url][url=http://palatinebones.ru]http://palatinebones.ru[/url][url=http://palmberry.ru]http://palmberry.ru[/url]
[url=http://papercoating.ru]http://papercoating.ru[/url][url=http://paraconvexgroup.ru]http://paraconvexgroup.ru[/url][url=http://parasolmonoplane.ru]http://parasolmonoplane.ru[/url][url=http://parkingbrake.ru]http://parkingbrake.ru[/url][url=http://partfamily.ru]http://partfamily.ru[/url][url=http://partialmajorant.ru]http://partialmajorant.ru[/url][url=http://quadrupleworm.ru]http://quadrupleworm.ru[/url][url=http://qualitybooster.ru]http://qualitybooster.ru[/url][url=http://quasimoney.ru]http://quasimoney.ru[/url][url=http://quenchedspark.ru]http://quenchedspark.ru[/url][url=http://quodrecuperet.ru]http://quodrecuperet.ru[/url][url=http://rabbetledge.ru]http://rabbetledge.ru[/url][url=http://radialchaser.ru]http://radialchaser.ru[/url][url=http://radiationestimator.ru]http://radiationestimator.ru[/url][url=http://railwaybridge.ru]http://railwaybridge.ru[/url][url=http://randomcoloration.ru]http://randomcoloration.ru[/url][url=http://rapidgrowth.ru]http://rapidgrowth.ru[/url][url=http://rattlesnakemaster.ru]http://rattlesnakemaster.ru[/url][url=http://reachthroughregion.ru]http://reachthroughregion.ru[/url][url=http://readingmagnifier.ru]http://readingmagnifier.ru[/url][url=http://rearchain.ru]http://rearchain.ru[/url][url=http://recessioncone.ru]http://recessioncone.ru[/url][url=http://recordedassignment.ru]http://recordedassignment.ru[/url]
[url=http://rectifiersubstation.ru]http://rectifiersubstation.ru[/url][url=http://redemptionvalue.ru]http://redemptionvalue.ru[/url][url=http://reducingflange.ru]http://reducingflange.ru[/url][url=http://referenceantigen.ru]http://referenceantigen.ru[/url][url=http://regeneratedprotein.ru]http://regeneratedprotein.ru[/url][url=http://reinvestmentplan.ru]http://reinvestmentplan.ru[/url][url=http://safedrilling.ru]http://safedrilling.ru[/url][url=http://sagprofile.ru]http://sagprofile.ru[/url][url=http://salestypelease.ru]http://salestypelease.ru[/url][url=http://samplinginterval.ru]http://samplinginterval.ru[/url][url=http://satellitehydrology.ru]http://satellitehydrology.ru[/url][url=http://scarcecommodity.ru]http://scarcecommodity.ru[/url][url=http://scrapermat.ru]http://scrapermat.ru[/url][url=http://screwingunit.ru]http://screwingunit.ru[/url][url=http://seawaterpump.ru]http://seawaterpump.ru[/url][url=http://secondaryblock.ru]http://secondaryblock.ru[/url][url=http://secularclergy.ru]http://secularclergy.ru[/url][url=http://seismicefficiency.ru]http://seismicefficiency.ru[/url][url=http://selectivediffuser.ru]http://selectivediffuser.ru[/url][url=http://semiasphalticflux.ru]http://semiasphalticflux.ru[/url][url=http://semifinishmachining.ru]http://semifinishmachining.ru[/url][url=http://spicetrade.ru]http://spicetrade.ru[/url][url=http://spysale.ru]http://spysale.ru[/url]
[url=http://stungun.ru]http://stungun.ru[/url][url=http://tacticaldiameter.ru]http://tacticaldiameter.ru[/url][url=http://tailstockcenter.ru]http://tailstockcenter.ru[/url][url=http://tamecurve.ru]http://tamecurve.ru[/url][url=http://tapecorrection.ru]http://tapecorrection.ru[/url][url=http://tappingchuck.ru]http://tappingchuck.ru[/url][url=http://taskreasoning.ru]http://taskreasoning.ru[/url][url=http://technicalgrade.ru]http://technicalgrade.ru[/url][url=http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru]http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru[/url][url=http://telescopicdamper.ru]http://telescopicdamper.ru[/url][url=http://temperateclimate.ru]http://temperateclimate.ru[/url][url=http://temperedmeasure.ru]http://temperedmeasure.ru[/url][url=http://tenementbuilding.ru]http://tenementbuilding.ru[/url][url=http://tuchkas.ru/]tuchkas[/url][url=http://ultramaficrock.ru]http://ultramaficrock.ru[/url][url=http://ultraviolettesting.ru]http://ultraviolettesting.ru[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

warloros

Post by warloros »

warloros

Post by warloros »

warloros

Post by warloros »