DID PL LEAVE TO MAKE MONEY ON BLACK MOUNTAIN RESOURCES?

Discussion for Any Company Anywhere. As companies get more popular here they will be given their own full forum...

Moderator: kev yorks

sebastianriberac

DID PL LEAVE TO MAKE MONEY ON BLACK MOUNTAIN RESOURCES?

Post by sebastianriberac »

been hearing lots for rumors that landau left range to focus on black mountain and ramp up the share price there like he did with range back in the day due to recent big silver & gold findings. anyone in the know confirm this is the reason he left range? seb
sliding100

Re: DID PL LEAVE TO MAKE MONEY ON BLACK MOUNTAIN RESOURCES?

Post by sliding100 »

Who knows for sure. He has been at BMZ a while and had difficulties raising funds and I think that is still the case. Same as for Continental Coal (COOL) which has been suspended for an age following his intervention in the company. One hopes that shareholders have become wise to his massive diluting of companies with poor financing deals that make money for those able to participate but lose money for those holding the shares.
Braddels

Post by Braddels »

Black Mountain or Kaboko??
sebastianriberac

itll be interesting to see what the aussie crew or ky etc have to say? lots of rumors coming out he has some good finds there but as usual could be bull sh*t.
Fantasy

Post by Fantasy »

unless you are one of inner circles and have a good idea of what is going on - it is not worth it.

Best Regards
boobs

Post by boobs »

I cant believe landau gets away with it.

Have always kept an eye on BMZ just out of curiosity and the RNSs issued are scarily similar to the years of shlt we've been fed here.....maybe worse
the promises of imminent production, bonanza grades, ramping up....its all utter buIIshit, the guy should be in court.
The LSE has a lot to answer for for allowing this to go on.
sebastianriberac

boobs the rumors i heard were from anti-landau investors so there may be truth in the rumors. bmz market cap is around £2m very big potential for a big rise so i wouldnt bet against it moving up massively at some point.
Jimmyrobby85

Post by Jimmyrobby85 »

Just be aware of the fund raising that'll be needed lol ;p
boobs

Post by boobs »

sebastianriberac wrote:
> boobs the rumors i heard were from anti-landau investors so there may be
> truth in the rumors. bmz market cap is around £2m very big potential for a
> big rise so i wouldnt bet against it moving up massively at some point.

that may be true, but I wouldn't risk any of my cash in one of his share distribution schemes again.
its the years of lies that wind me up, weve had it here, and hes repeating it at BMZ

heres what happened to the last company that tried to mine silver at New departure....it went tits up and the share certs are a novelty purchase on ebay!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lucky-Friday- ... 0532815144
D220

Post by D220 »

> that may be true, but I wouldn't risk any of my cash in one of his share distribution
> schemes again.
> its the years of lies that wind me up, weve had it here, and hes repeating it at BMZ

I don't give a damn what PL gets up to now. I wouldn't put money into any venture he was involved with again. Lesson learned! At some point it will all catch up with him - if there is any justice in the world!
Having said that, I really do believe that at some point, whether next year or in 5 years, Puntland will be amazing, so not all his ideas are duff!
kemp91

Post by kemp91 »

idc
Nedkellylandau

Post by Nedkellylandau »

Must say the question surprised me. I think most of us would accept that PL was talented enough to shaft more than one company at a time.
tennents11

Post by tennents11 »

Ned. Cheaper when done by the batch
sebastianriberac

will be interested to see where it goes from here around 2p at the moment. might send him an email is he still on the okap email?
Milk Monitor

Post by Milk Monitor »

Will PL be trying to make money on Black Mountain – Yes.

Will he be doing it by extracting raw materials from the ground – No.
tennents11

Post by tennents11 »

MM. Excellent ! How could he - he doesn't know how.
Momo

Post by Momo »

Oh he knows how to make money all right.
It's shareholder returns that he hasn't quite figured out.

All things said and done though, we have to remember above all he is a c**t.
Aytes15

Post by Aytes15 »

Momo,

Eloquent you may be not but factually correct you most certainly are.

My personal feeling is that PL's company is OKAP. Everything else is a vehicle for funds to flow in to OKAP. When supporters say that he was always acting with the company's best interest at heart they are referring to OKAP and in this respect I can't disagree. Everything that he did with RRL was a gamble knowing that that his revenue was secure.

Every other company in the OKAP stable is the next piece of shit hopeful that maybe they can strike rich. In the meantime OKAP raises funds amd continues to generate income. The guy has zero knowledge of how to run a firm successfully. Zero knowledge of how to build and manage an operational team capable of extracting anything other than fees from fund raising. Zero knowledge of how to manage shareholder sentiment.

Even now people continue to defend the indenfesible with regards to Landau and say he has sold Georgia for a magnificent price ....apparently. Even if true, look at the value of the company 2 years ago and look at the raisings over the last 20 months or so. Even if our friend is credited with the disposals of Texas and Georgia and even if he gets the sums of money mooted here there is no way that the number can justify the value and reputational destruction that he has personally overseen as the Executive Directotr of Range Resources. Executive Director - wtf does that mean?

A professional tosser in the extreme. I look back at the old videos he made for range on youtube and I shudder. Corrupt? Possibly but reckless and naiive most certainly so. Anyone that defends this nonsense simply has no idea what they are talking about especially as most of them will claim to be PIs. Then you have the posters who only state facts. How are they to know if they are PIs? That is surely insider dealing any other way. Total bollox and my wish is that PL gets his dues....might take a while but hopefully what goes around comes around. 20m of net pay.....twat.

Good luck CTR, Black Mountain etc...

Aytes
fatJock

Post by fatJock »

^^^ +1
Catstar

Post by Catstar »

Jimmyrobby85 wrote:
> Just be aware of the fund raising that'll be needed lol ;p

And then he'll invariably "lend" funds to related companies ;)
strata

Post by strata »

i was looking back over old posts. I knew i was screwed until pl was gone. now he's gone - or has he?
well the fat Albert calls have stopped. so hes making some progress admitted by all. so sweet fat Albert it is SFA.
I want to see rig 8 drill something ffs L8 - two years - jeez
could this share be like a horror story - just when pl has gone , he comes out of the woodwork to tell you he is Freddy Kruger and rsr is a puppet? I hope to Christ not. in fact i have bet my future on his departure.
the acreage in t and t is BIG. production is everything now.
ps who is sanchez 57 and does he still post. i enjoyed his contribution but have forgotten who he is on ws fantasy?
well its Summer - i can have a drink and blurb i suppose. i have really been positive recently. i now expect to eventually make a profit. there was a time when i thought old pirate Pete had jolly rogered us real good - dark days indeed. GLA beats doing the lottery. but i would never invest in another Perth company surely that will eventually hurt them?
i'm getting lashed to the Mizzen sail for the rest of the day. aye aye captain goin down with the ship................
kev yorks

Post by kev yorks »

This thread has been moved to off topic and a number of posts removed to archive whilst legal advise regards content is taken.
Bonny_Boy

Post by Bonny_Boy »

KY,

Sorry but that is a joke about legal procedings ?!?..right ?!?, as not read the posts but I think most s/h may welcome a day in court with PL and co after all the official and unofficial tribe he put out there to get naive and trusting investors to part with their hard earned money...surely you can't disagree with that...Malcy has stated that in his blog and TV...so is he going to court also ??

Remember the company was virtually destroyed by the iop fiasco and then certain bod members had the audacity to give themselves pay rises.

I believe the only law broken here is "the directors did not
Act in the shareholders best interests".

BB
pearlexporter

Post by pearlexporter »

kev yorks wrote:
> This thread has been moved to off topic and a number of posts removed to
> archive whilst legal advise regards content is taken.

Kev, Which parts of this thread even remotely deserve any legal advice??? This thread, one of many, questions your motives and what gains you may (or may not) have received by RRL as we all saw our investments fall apart whilst you tirelessly ramped the company with your supposed insider line. My word, if you are planning to sue everyone that has considered these points and your motives, then you may as well take the whole BB to court!!!!

: )
omadawn

Post by omadawn »

kev yorks wrote:
> This thread has been moved to off topic and a number of posts removed to
> archive whilst legal advise regards content is taken.

Don't take advice from a guy called PL in Perth claiming to be a commercial lawyer, he's not very good by all accounts.
Nedkellylandau

Post by Nedkellylandau »

Roll on the legal action. We would then get answers to questions about the entire "inner circle" and questions like - Kevin Yorks, did you ever receive any form of remuneration from PL/Range Resources/OKAP? What were the conditions attached to your T&T trip? Were you aware that most of the information you were disseminating on the board was bull**** and was this intended to deceive the shareholders?
There is no hiding place when you go into a witness stand and you don't get to chose what questions you answer and those you don't. The UK doesn't have a 5th Amendment to hide behind.
Please, please bring on the legal proceedings!
Braddels

Post by Braddels »

It would be in every investers interests if legal proceeding were come about, PL is just a downright crook and should be in Jail. In the same cell as KY and his goons preferably...im sure there will be plenty of soap to drop.
Loadsamoney

Post by Loadsamoney »

advise from you OMG.....LOL
what is it....you have done about 4000 wrong theories in order to get 1 or 2 vaguely right

And NO im NOT defending PL or Kev before any of the multi alias mob jump into defence

This site has been heading down the iii route for too long. A ban should mean just that. And too many people have too many aliases.....imo

omadawn wrote:
> kev yorks wrote:
> > This thread has been moved to off topic and a number of posts removed to
> > archive whilst legal advise regards content is taken.
>
> Don't take advice from a guy called PL in Perth claiming to be a commercial lawyer,
> he's not very good by all accounts.
Braddels

Post by Braddels »

Loadsa, you the one with multi ID's, you are the one usually defending PL and his crew, this BB is a laughing stock because of you and your goons. FACT!!!

It would be in this BB's best interests if you left, we would all get along fine without you!
Nedkellylandau

Post by Nedkellylandau »

Is this threat of legal action the final death throes of WS
blueisthecolour

Post by blueisthecolour »

Genuine holders

please dont feed this thread - just ignore...its pathetic.

RRL is turning a corner and we do not need this crap on WS

Have a good weekend

Blue
Loadsamoney

Post by Loadsamoney »

LMAO

I could have put money on one of the Aussie rs biting back lol so predictable
Now please take you & your other chums & go play elsewhere

Ive been accused of being Wiggy/admin/making up the PL comments etc.....all accusations proven to be complete & utter bollocks. I can now add your assumption/theory to that list
Best you lot take your 9billion shares at 0.5p & shoved it down under........Pathetic troll

Just needs OMA & his mate Tim to come on now to make a full house...oh hang on, hes made up isnt he, like your "stories"
Jug on or best get a bus & take the rest with you

blue - I totally agree, Range is on the way UP & I think they dont particulary like that, they missed their 0.5p ride lol

Braddels wrote:
> Loadsa, you the one with multi ID's, you are the one usually defending PL
> and his crew, this BB is a laughing stock because of you and your goons.
> FACT!!!
>
> It would be in this BB's best interests if you left, we would all get along
> fine without you!
Trappist39

Post by Trappist39 »

Nedkellylandau wrote:
> Is this threat of legal action the final death throes of WS

I think you are right, WS obviously no longer serves its purpose.
Shame really.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

"This thread has been moved to off topic"

Not before time; however, excuse my ignorance, but how come folks can still post here if the thread has been moved ?
Hammers102

Post by Hammers102 »

Just the beginning of the excuse to shutdown WS as the crew will be moving to ctr - aimo. The benefit is with USOP holders as that will close down another outlet for the D&D bile.
sliding100

Post by sliding100 »

KY wrote: "This thread has been moved to off topic and a number of posts removed to archive whilst legal advise regards content is taken."

Rather self-defeating for a discussion forum I would have thought. Ah well, i'm off - the purpose of a discussion forum is to be able to post relevant views without undue interference from admin so Admin please remove me as a member - I will go and find useful info from other sources without the petulance displayed by some of the admin on here.
Best of luck to all genuine investors :).
miniboy

Post by miniboy »

Loadsa, Multi id's? Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

It's KY's board, he can do as he wishes!!!!.
The_Consequentialist

Post by The_Consequentialist »

Agreed mini, judge and jury. I can confirm that i have been PM'd to advise of legal action - certain posts have been removed and are being reviewed and my ISP is being contacted for my personal details.

T_C
pearlexporter

Post by pearlexporter »

Did King Kev message you himself??? All front TC, I don't think there is a case for you to answer at all. Just a silly little anonymous man posturing....
The_Consequentialist

Post by The_Consequentialist »

I don’t need to make representations to Kev but I actually said to him that I struggle to reconcile any form of legal action towards a poster like myself who has not even been banned from this board. Not that this matters, but I have never used foul and or abusive language to anybody but I have been referred to as a K**b and a Tw*t by the moderators of this board. I have challenged and raised the relationship that I surmised from the information that was presented on this board, to raise questions of kevin’s relationships with the company. Kevin did share that he had been involved with the presos of RRL and I have raised this on numerous occasions, he PM’d me these details but my PM’s were detailed, however given that Kev has indicated to me that he has archived everything then I will be pleased to be united with those messages.
Kevin will know that I have one ID on this board and only one ID. He will also know that I have offered to prove my holding of 1.5mil shares at an average of 2.77p, so to prove I am a genuine holder.
I am told by Kev that the process start to finish will take about 12 months – that in itself evidences the fact that he has not actually sought legal advice, but then again timescales by his own admittance have not always been his strong point.
I will say no more on the issue, save for the fact that it comes down to something for a board moderator to go to lengths, I have a good mind to contact the board admin about this – oh wait a min :-P
T_C
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://audiobookkeeper.ru]audiobookkeeper[/url][url=http://cottagenet.ru]cottagenet[/url][url=http://eyesvision.ru]eyesvision[/url][url=http://eyesvisions.com]eyesvisions[/url][url=http://factoringfee.ru]factoringfee[/url][url=http://filmzones.ru]filmzones[/url][url=http://gadwall.ru]gadwall[/url][url=http://gaffertape.ru]gaffertape[/url][url=http://gageboard.ru]gageboard[/url][url=http://gagrule.ru]gagrule[/url][url=http://gallduct.ru]gallduct[/url][url=http://galvanometric.ru]galvanometric[/url][url=http://gangforeman.ru]gangforeman[/url][url=http://gangwayplatform.ru]gangwayplatform[/url][url=http://garbagechute.ru]garbagechute[/url][url=http://gardeningleave.ru]gardeningleave[/url][url=http://gascautery.ru]gascautery[/url][url=http://gashbucket.ru]gashbucket[/url][url=http://gasreturn.ru]gasreturn[/url][url=http://gatedsweep.ru]gatedsweep[/url][url=http://gaugemodel.ru]gaugemodel[/url][url=http://gaussianfilter.ru]gaussianfilter[/url][url=http://gearpitchdiameter.ru]gearpitchdiameter[/url]
[url=http://geartreating.ru]geartreating[/url][url=http://generalizedanalysis.ru]generalizedanalysis[/url][url=http://generalprovisions.ru]generalprovisions[/url][url=http://geophysicalprobe.ru]geophysicalprobe[/url][url=http://geriatricnurse.ru]geriatricnurse[/url][url=http://getintoaflap.ru]getintoaflap[/url][url=http://getthebounce.ru]getthebounce[/url][url=http://habeascorpus.ru]habeascorpus[/url][url=http://habituate.ru]habituate[/url][url=http://hackedbolt.ru]hackedbolt[/url][url=http://hackworker.ru]hackworker[/url][url=http://hadronicannihilation.ru]hadronicannihilation[/url][url=http://haemagglutinin.ru]haemagglutinin[/url][url=http://hailsquall.ru]hailsquall[/url][url=http://hairysphere.ru]hairysphere[/url][url=http://halforderfringe.ru]halforderfringe[/url][url=http://halfsiblings.ru]halfsiblings[/url][url=http://hallofresidence.ru]hallofresidence[/url][url=http://haltstate.ru]haltstate[/url][url=http://handcoding.ru]handcoding[/url][url=http://handportedhead.ru]handportedhead[/url][url=http://handradar.ru]handradar[/url][url=http://handsfreetelephone.ru]handsfreetelephone[/url]
[url=http://hangonpart.ru]hangonpart[/url][url=http://haphazardwinding.ru]haphazardwinding[/url][url=http://hardalloyteeth.ru]hardalloyteeth[/url][url=http://hardasiron.ru]hardasiron[/url][url=http://hardenedconcrete.ru]hardenedconcrete[/url][url=http://harmonicinteraction.ru]harmonicinteraction[/url][url=http://hartlaubgoose.ru]hartlaubgoose[/url][url=http://hatchholddown.ru]hatchholddown[/url][url=http://haveafinetime.ru]haveafinetime[/url][url=http://hazardousatmosphere.ru]hazardousatmosphere[/url][url=http://headregulator.ru]headregulator[/url][url=http://heartofgold.ru]heartofgold[/url][url=http://heatageingresistance.ru]heatageingresistance[/url][url=http://heatinggas.ru]heatinggas[/url][url=http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru]heavydutymetalcutting[/url][url=http://jacketedwall.ru]jacketedwall[/url][url=http://japanesecedar.ru]japanesecedar[/url][url=http://jibtypecrane.ru]jibtypecrane[/url][url=http://jobabandonment.ru]jobabandonment[/url][url=http://jobstress.ru]jobstress[/url][url=http://jogformation.ru]jogformation[/url][url=http://jointcapsule.ru]jointcapsule[/url][url=http://jointsealingmaterial.ru]jointsealingmaterial[/url]
[url=http://journallubricator.ru]journallubricator[/url][url=http://juicecatcher.ru]juicecatcher[/url][url=http://junctionofchannels.ru]junctionofchannels[/url][url=http://justiciablehomicide.ru]justiciablehomicide[/url][url=http://juxtapositiontwin.ru]juxtapositiontwin[/url][url=http://kaposidisease.ru]kaposidisease[/url][url=http://keepagoodoffing.ru]keepagoodoffing[/url][url=http://keepsmthinhand.ru]keepsmthinhand[/url][url=http://kentishglory.ru]kentishglory[/url][url=http://kerbweight.ru]kerbweight[/url][url=http://kerrrotation.ru]kerrrotation[/url][url=http://keymanassurance.ru]keymanassurance[/url][url=http://keyserum.ru]keyserum[/url][url=http://kickplate.ru]kickplate[/url][url=http://killthefattedcalf.ru]killthefattedcalf[/url][url=http://kilowattsecond.ru]kilowattsecond[/url][url=http://kingweakfish.ru]kingweakfish[/url][url=http://kinozones.ru]kinozones[/url][url=http://kleinbottle.ru]kleinbottle[/url][url=http://kneejoint.ru]kneejoint[/url][url=http://knifesethouse.ru]knifesethouse[/url][url=http://knockonatom.ru]knockonatom[/url][url=http://knowledgestate.ru]knowledgestate[/url]
[url=http://kondoferromagnet.ru]kondoferromagnet[/url][url=http://labeledgraph.ru]labeledgraph[/url][url=http://laborracket.ru]laborracket[/url][url=http://labourearnings.ru]labourearnings[/url][url=http://labourleasing.ru]labourleasing[/url][url=http://laburnumtree.ru]laburnumtree[/url][url=http://lacingcourse.ru]lacingcourse[/url][url=http://lacrimalpoint.ru]lacrimalpoint[/url][url=http://lactogenicfactor.ru]lactogenicfactor[/url][url=http://lacunarycoefficient.ru]lacunarycoefficient[/url][url=http://ladletreatediron.ru]ladletreatediron[/url][url=http://laggingload.ru]laggingload[/url][url=http://laissezaller.ru]laissezaller[/url][url=http://lambdatransition.ru]lambdatransition[/url][url=http://laminatedmaterial.ru]laminatedmaterial[/url][url=http://lammasshoot.ru]lammasshoot[/url][url=http://lamphouse.ru]lamphouse[/url][url=http://lancecorporal.ru]lancecorporal[/url][url=http://lancingdie.ru]lancingdie[/url][url=http://landingdoor.ru]landingdoor[/url][url=http://landmarksensor.ru]landmarksensor[/url][url=http://landreform.ru]landreform[/url][url=http://landuseratio.ru]landuseratio[/url]
[url=http://languagelaboratory.ru]languagelaboratory[/url][url=http://largeheart.ru]largeheart[/url][url=http://lasercalibration.ru]lasercalibration[/url][url=http://laserlens.ru]laserlens[/url][url=http://laserpulse.ru]laserpulse[/url][url=http://laterevent.ru]laterevent[/url][url=http://latrinesergeant.ru]latrinesergeant[/url][url=http://layabout.ru]layabout[/url][url=http://leadcoating.ru]leadcoating[/url][url=http://leadingfirm.ru]leadingfirm[/url][url=http://learningcurve.ru]learningcurve[/url][url=http://leaveword.ru]leaveword[/url][url=http://machinesensible.ru]machinesensible[/url][url=http://magneticequator.ru]magneticequator[/url][url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru]magnetotelluricfield[/url][url=http://mailinghouse.ru]mailinghouse[/url][url=http://majorconcern.ru]majorconcern[/url][url=http://mammasdarling.ru]mammasdarling[/url][url=http://managerialstaff.ru]managerialstaff[/url][url=http://manipulatinghand.ru]manipulatinghand[/url][url=http://manualchoke.ru]manualchoke[/url][url=http://medinfobooks.ru]medinfobooks[/url][url=http://mp3lists.ru]mp3lists[/url]
[url=http://nameresolution.ru]nameresolution[/url][url=http://naphtheneseries.ru]naphtheneseries[/url][url=http://narrowmouthed.ru]narrowmouthed[/url][url=http://nationalcensus.ru]nationalcensus[/url][url=http://naturalfunctor.ru]naturalfunctor[/url][url=http://navelseed.ru]navelseed[/url][url=http://neatplaster.ru]neatplaster[/url][url=http://necroticcaries.ru]necroticcaries[/url][url=http://negativefibration.ru]negativefibration[/url][url=http://neighbouringrights.ru]neighbouringrights[/url][url=http://objectmodule.ru]objectmodule[/url][url=http://observationballoon.ru]observationballoon[/url][url=http://obstructivepatent.ru]obstructivepatent[/url][url=http://oceanmining.ru]oceanmining[/url][url=http://octupolephonon.ru]octupolephonon[/url][url=http://offlinesystem.ru]offlinesystem[/url][url=http://offsetholder.ru]offsetholder[/url][url=http://olibanumresinoid.ru]olibanumresinoid[/url][url=http://onesticket.ru]onesticket[/url][url=http://packedspheres.ru]packedspheres[/url][url=http://pagingterminal.ru]pagingterminal[/url][url=http://palatinebones.ru]palatinebones[/url][url=http://palmberry.ru]palmberry[/url]
[url=http://papercoating.ru]papercoating[/url][url=http://paraconvexgroup.ru]paraconvexgroup[/url][url=http://parasolmonoplane.ru]parasolmonoplane[/url][url=http://parkingbrake.ru]parkingbrake[/url][url=http://partfamily.ru]partfamily[/url][url=http://partialmajorant.ru]partialmajorant[/url][url=http://quadrupleworm.ru]quadrupleworm[/url][url=http://qualitybooster.ru]qualitybooster[/url][url=http://quasimoney.ru]quasimoney[/url][url=http://quenchedspark.ru]quenchedspark[/url][url=http://quodrecuperet.ru]quodrecuperet[/url][url=http://rabbetledge.ru]rabbetledge[/url][url=http://radialchaser.ru]radialchaser[/url][url=http://radiationestimator.ru]radiationestimator[/url][url=http://railwaybridge.ru]railwaybridge[/url][url=http://randomcoloration.ru]randomcoloration[/url][url=http://rapidgrowth.ru]rapidgrowth[/url][url=http://rattlesnakemaster.ru]rattlesnakemaster[/url][url=http://reachthroughregion.ru]reachthroughregion[/url][url=http://readingmagnifier.ru]readingmagnifier[/url][url=http://rearchain.ru]rearchain[/url][url=http://recessioncone.ru]recessioncone[/url][url=http://recordedassignment.ru]recordedassignment[/url]
[url=http://rectifiersubstation.ru]rectifiersubstation[/url][url=http://redemptionvalue.ru]redemptionvalue[/url][url=http://reducingflange.ru]reducingflange[/url][url=http://referenceantigen.ru]referenceantigen[/url][url=http://regeneratedprotein.ru]regeneratedprotein[/url][url=http://reinvestmentplan.ru]reinvestmentplan[/url][url=http://safedrilling.ru]safedrilling[/url][url=http://sagprofile.ru]sagprofile[/url][url=http://salestypelease.ru]salestypelease[/url][url=http://samplinginterval.ru]samplinginterval[/url][url=http://satellitehydrology.ru]satellitehydrology[/url][url=http://scarcecommodity.ru]scarcecommodity[/url][url=http://scrapermat.ru]scrapermat[/url][url=http://screwingunit.ru]screwingunit[/url][url=http://seawaterpump.ru]seawaterpump[/url][url=http://secondaryblock.ru]secondaryblock[/url][url=http://secularclergy.ru]secularclergy[/url][url=http://seismicefficiency.ru]seismicefficiency[/url][url=http://selectivediffuser.ru]selectivediffuser[/url][url=http://semiasphalticflux.ru]semiasphalticflux[/url][url=http://semifinishmachining.ru]semifinishmachining[/url][url=http://spicetrade.ru]spicetrade[/url][url=http://spysale.ru]spysale[/url]
[url=http://stungun.ru]stungun[/url][url=http://tacticaldiameter.ru]tacticaldiameter[/url][url=http://tailstockcenter.ru]tailstockcenter[/url][url=http://tamecurve.ru]tamecurve[/url][url=http://tapecorrection.ru]tapecorrection[/url][url=http://tappingchuck.ru]tappingchuck[/url][url=http://taskreasoning.ru]taskreasoning[/url][url=http://technicalgrade.ru]technicalgrade[/url][url=http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru]telangiectaticlipoma[/url][url=http://telescopicdamper.ru]telescopicdamper[/url][url=http://temperateclimate.ru]temperateclimate[/url][url=http://temperedmeasure.ru]temperedmeasure[/url][url=http://tenementbuilding.ru]tenementbuilding[/url][url=http://tuchkas.ru/]tuchkas[/url][url=http://ultramaficrock.ru]ultramaficrock[/url][url=http://ultraviolettesting.ru]ultraviolettesting[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://cottagenet.ru]94.1[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://eyesvision.ru]Bett[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://eyesvisions.com]Bett[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://factoringfee.ru]Arth[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://filmzones.ru]Donn[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://gadwall.ru]Sear[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://gaffertape.ru]XVII[/url]
warloros

Post by warloros »

[url=http://gageboard.ru]WCNo[/url]