It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 am

World Stocks

Other Oilers

Trinity the future TRIN

Informed Discussion. Please read forum rules before posting.

Trinity the future TRIN

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:15 pm

I gather that there has been a bit of controversy over some ramping of Trinity.
I am a keen poster on another board, and have just discovered this BB. I look forward to some good discussion here!
DanaWinner

Re: Trinity the future TRIN

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:16 pm

crl123 please pm me.
DanaWinner

Re: Trinity the future TRIN RNS Loan update

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Loan Update
27th October 2015
Trinity, an independent E&P company focused on Trinidad and Tobago, today announces that the Company has agreed a further extension to the moratorium on principal repayments, relating to Trinity's outstanding debt balance of US$13.0 million with its lender, until the 6th of November 2015. Discussions are ongoing with the lender to secure a longer extension of its credit facilities and management expect for there to be continued support, particularly following the announcement of the sale of substantially all of Trinity's onshore assets for US$20.8 million.

Recent progress evidences the value of Trinity's portfolio through the strategic review and FSP and as part of this Trinity retains a regular dialogue with its lender and creditors.
DanaWinner

Re: Trinity the future TRIN

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 pm

DanaWinner wrote:
> I gather that there has been a bit of controversy over some ramping of
> Trinity.
> I am a keen poster on another board, and have just discovered this BB. I
> look forward to some good discussion here!

Well you have your regular ramper, name of hinkais , on lse bb for TRIN . Seems to cheerlead the stock to spike territory, that has been witnessed twice in recent times. Dropped from 10 p to around 8 at the moment.

Where is the increased revenue going to come from? Straight question, since I have read cost cutting and mothballing is the dual plan. Can you add details of near term drilling or the like.

I see your bb is being put straight about another cheerleader ..
spud57